No global warming for 17 years, 6 months

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Here's the reason people smirk whenever they hear the term "global warming."

clip_image002_thumb.png

Suck on it warmist cult members.

And believe me I am a skeptic as I believe something is seriously wrong. Just not a outright denier!

clip_image002_thumb.png

Well, now that "Global Warming" has been disproven, the Libs call it "Climate Change". Kind of like how "Obamacare" became the "Affordable Care Act".

Unbelievable.

clip_image002_thumb.png

Well, now that "Global Warming" has been disproven, the Libs call it "Climate Change". Kind of like how "Obamacare" became the "Affordable Care Act".

Unbelievable.

Any day now, they will start to call it "Variable Climate Status" :eusa_shhh:

If it doesn't raise by 2020 = something is wrong. I wish you skeptics would put forward a replacement for co2 being a green house gas or at least explain why current theory is wrong.

99% of what money? I'm sure you have a link that backs up your claims, no?

Maybe Bripat didnt see this. I'll tag him to be sure this time [MENTION=29100]bripat9643[/MENTION]

:D

Briprat runs away in another thread on GW then starts this one

I already explained it, moron. I'm not trained to deal with the intellectually disabled, so I can't help you with your inability to find my response.

There is no global warming. Changes in the climate is called weather. Therefore: climate change is redundant :eusa_whistle:

It is a conjured platform to redistribute wealth - to increase government control! This liberals stronghold has evaperated, but like the cult they are - they tenaciously stand in denial. Kerry going as far as to say that we who have rejected their strategem are " flat landers " :badgrin: What an ironic term for the enlightened; us who realize that their faux concern is diabolical.

Maybe Bripat didnt see this. I'll tag him to be sure this time [MENTION=29100]bripat9643[/MENTION]

:D

Briprat runs away in another thread on GW then starts this one

I already explained it, moron. I'm not trained to deal with the intellectually disabled, so I can't help you with your inability to find my response.

Aww You always say that when you get caught not being able to explain yourself. Everytime you say "Oh I did, you just

1) Didnt see it
2) Too dumb to understand it
3) Cant find it"

Its almost like "Whats up Doc" to Bugs Bunny or "Yabadabadoo" to Fred Flintstone

There is climate change however. Yesterday was warm. Today it's cold.

Forum List

Back