No Good Deed......NBC announces Billy Bush has been suspended indefinitely

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Well, how about that shit!!!!!

The Daily Mail ^ | 10/9/2016 | LIAM QUINN
NBC has announced Billy Bush has been suspended indefinitely from the Today show over his lewd comments with Donald Trump that were recorded on a hot mic. Today executive Noah Oppenheim announced Bush's ban in an email to the show's team on Sunday night. 'Dear TODAY Family - I know we've all been deeply troubled by the revelations of the past 48 hours,' the statement read. 'Let me be clear - there is simply no excuse for Billy's language and behavior on that tape. NBC has decided to suspend Billy, pending further review of this matter. 'If any of you...

William Hall "Billy" Bush did what Uncle H.W. told him to do, and he will be taken care of. Skull n' Bones Inc. is "With Her" all the way...

caption_2660605.jpg

If hilIARy had won last night, he would have been promoted.

Instead, L'affaire Pussy completely backfired on the Dems and it goaded Trump into holding the Clinton Victim press conference, and bringing up the quite obvious fact that Bill and hiLIARy's long history of abusing women is worse than saying "pussy".

Good.

However, NBC shouldn't be allowed to use Billy Bush as a scapegoat, being how NBC is responsible for enabling Trump's crap for years. They've got a lot to answer for.

Billy gave a sincere apology. He really sounded contrite and he didn't excuse it with anyone else's bad behavior. He WAS a youngster and he was acting like one. Sounds like he's grown up. I feel bad for him, although I don't know what choice NBC had, either.

Is NBC the same place that kept that lying brian guy on air? The one that strait up lied on air?

Billy gave a sincere apology. He really sounded contrite and he didn't excuse it with anyone else's bad behavior. He WAS a youngster and he was acting like one. Sounds like he's grown up. I feel bad for him, although I don't know what choice NBC had, either.

Billy Bush will land on his feet and be fine. Getting fired from NBC might be a blessing for him... ( if they do fire him )

Instead, L'affaire Pussy completely backfired on the Dems and it goaded Trump into holding the Clinton Victim press conference, and bringing up the quite obvious fact that Bill and hiLIARy's long history of abusing women is worse than saying "pussy".

Ummmm........ what channel were you watching? :uhh:

Ummmm........ what channel were you watching? :uhh:

Reality.

Billy Bush will land on his feet and be fine. Getting fired from NBC might be a blessing for him... ( if they do fire him )

How is it a bad thing to get suspended (or fired) from a meaningless bullshit "job" like that in the first place?
It's like if you had a job licking out toilets and one day they say "you're fired". They did you a favor since you didn't have the intelligence to not take a toilet-licking job in the first place.

He wasn't "following orders." He just got caught.

That said, an Apprentice producer says there's LOTS MORE where that came from. NBC has been paying Trump millions knowing all this. I expect this stuff will drip out over the next few weeks.

Bad decision going with a Populist. He wasn't my choice, but he's who I'm gonna vote for.

How is it a bad thing to get suspended (or fired) from a meaningless bullshit "job" like that in the first place?
It's like if you had a job licking out toilets and one day they say "you're fired". They did you a favor since you didn't have the intelligence to not take a toilet-licking job in the first place.

Well tell me more about your past experience with licking toilets for a living...

Also I wrote it might be a blessing, but Pogo please go on about how you licked toilets in your youth...

The bad part is still having rent or a mortage and a car payment, and it's going to be a bit before anyone wants to pick him up. Uncle George won't let him starve, but getting fired sucks all around.

Well tell me more about your past experience with licking toilets for a living...

Also I wrote it might be a blessing, but Pogo please go on about how you licked toilets in your youth...

Is the word "if" beyond your ken?

See, we humans have what is called "imagination", where we sort of conceive of a possible scenario that hasn't happened in reality, but we entertain the concept "what if this happened". You know, like post 2 did.

Next week we'll explore what an "analogy" is. And the glaring clue of the phrase "It's like".

See, we humans have what is called "imagination", where we sort of conceive of a possible scenario that hasn't happened in reality, but we entertain the concept "what if this happened". You know, like post 2 did.

Next week we'll explore what an "analogy" is.

Nah, I believe you licked toilets for a living and comparing NBC to toilet licking is a stretch, well at least for me it is, but again tell me about your toilet licking days...

( Now look up sarcasm )

Nah, I believe you licked toilets for a living and comparing NBC to toilet licking is a stretch, well at least for me it is, but again tell me about your toilet licking days...

( Now look up sarcasm )

I uh, don't need to "look up" sarcasm, Sparkles. That ain't it.

The bad part is still having rent or a mortage and a car payment, and it's going to be a bit before anyone wants to pick him up. Uncle George won't let him starve, but getting fired sucks all around.

The father ( Billy Bush ) is an old banker, so no starving there... Bill Bush will be fine, but the same will not be said for Donald Trump because after this election his name will be mud!

( Now look up sarcasm )

I uh, don't need to "look up" sarcasm, Sparkles. That ain't it.

Sure and you have yet to tell me about your toilet licking days that was as bad as working at NBC and doing the Job Billy Bush was doing...

Attempting to equate licking toilets to what Billy Bush was doing was kind of strange, but hey some people are into kinky things...

They enabled Trump with a hit TV show?

Yes, a show in which the producers knew that Trump was regularly assaulting the female contestants.

But then, you're a Trump fan, so you don't see sexual assault as a problem. You clearly regard it more as a qualification for office, a way for a candidate to demonstrate that they're not a wimpy liberal.

Do you libtards ever stop to think?

After you're done crying at the liberals, you're still a loser. Sucks to be a Trump fan.

Forum List

Back