No Justice: Black Girl Who Beat Up 14 Year Old White Girl And Her Little Brother Gets Probation

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is totally outrageous. She was sentenced to a "suspended commitment to the Indiana Department of Corrections." What a joke, but hardly anything unexpected. Not mentioned in the article was how she was initially arrested soon after the park attack for using brass knuckles in an assault on another girl at an Indianapolis shopping mall.

Juvenile sentenced in Brookside Park fight WISH-TV

This is totally outrageous. She was sentenced to a "suspended commitment to the Indiana Department of Corrections." What a joke, but hardly anything unexpected. Not mentioned in the article was how she was initially arrested soon after the park attack for using brass knuckles in an assault on another girl at an Indianapolis shopping mall.

Just a typical 14 year old...whatta they call themselves? nigga?

When I was a kid, I don't remember anyone I know who got into fights having to go through all of this.

• She will be placed outside of her home in a secure placement facility and must complete her term of placement.
  • She must complete a home-based case work program.
  • She must not have direct or indirect contact with the victims.
  • She must continue to participate in previously arranged mentoring services

When I was a kid, I don't remember anyone I know who got into fights having to go through all of this.

• She will be placed outside of her home in a secure placement facility and must complete her term of placement.

Its ridiculous.

And, would any kind of "justice" be served to put a child into prison?

We need to take the profit motive out of our prison system. All it has done is unfairly jail Blacks.

We need to take the profit motive out of our prison system. All it has done is unfairly jail Blacks.
Bullshit.

Its ridiculous.

And, would any kind of "justice" be served to put a child into prison?

Which is what the OP wants. Anything less than throwing her in jail is an excuse to spout racism.

A perfect example for the need of high capacity magazines....

That's special. Let's bring guns to a girl fight, tough guy.

A fight involves two people willingly engaging in fisticuffs.
This is flat out assault.

A fight involves two people willingly engaging in fisticuffs.
This is flat out assault.

Yes, and she's paying a price for it.

You're one stupid mother fucker.
The fucken niggar used brass knuckles on someone who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
Did you not hear that girl asking what she'd done?
I'll tell you what she did..absolutely nothing. Just another feral niggar trying to get some street cred.

The fucken niggar used brass knuckles on someone who did absolutely nothing to deserve it.
I'll tell you what she did..absolutely nothing. Just another feral niggar trying to get some street cred.

And she's paying a price for it. Are you next going to tell me that the Democrats are the real racists? There seems to be a lot of that going on around here.

And she's paying a price for it. Are you next going to tell me that the Democrats are the real racists? There seems to be a lot of that going on around here.

Why is it when we see shit like this 9 times out of 10 it's perpetrated by blacks?
I dont mind a street fight where you have two WILLING participants,this is nothing more than assault.
No different than if I were to walk up and stab you for no reason.
I hope this bitch doesnt see the outside of a prison for at least twenty years....and I dont really give a fuck what color she is.

Why is it when we see shit like this 9 times out of 10 it's perpetrated by blacks?
I dont mind a street fight where you have two WILLING participants,this is nothing more than assault.
I hope this bitch doesnt see the outside of a prison for at least twenty years....and I dont really give a fuck what color she is.

You obviously give a fuck what color she is, you're obsessing over it. So, do you think Democrats are racist? I'm curious.

You obviously give a fuck what color she is, you're obsessing over it. So, do you think Democrats are racist? I'm curious.

I know they dont have the best interest of the black community in mind.
All you have to do is look at the massive illegal immigration perpetuated by obama. He doesnt give a shit about mexicans,only the votes they bring.

I know they dont have the best interest of the black community in mind.
All you have to do is look at the massive illegal immigration perpetuated by obama. He doesnt give a shit about mexicans,only the votes they bring.

Totally, he doesn't have the best interest of the black community in mind like you do.

You are a punchline for a bad joke.

That little white girl should have had a knife or straight razor and some training in how to use it. She could have made the other girl prettier with some scarification. Many african tribes find it appealing.

That little white girl should have had a knife or straight razor and some training in how to use it. She could have made the other girl prettier with some scarification. Many african tribes find it appealing.

I take it you also assume the Democrats are racist?

Forum List

Back