No Justice For Ashli??

The man who shot and killed Ashli may have been a security team member for a high ranking Democrat....how much do you want to bet that it was Pelosi's team.....she may have ordered them to shoot to kill....
Bottom line is the insurrectionist is dead and buried. The country is much better off without her. Good riddance! Bigly!!!

One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
You trying to say she was alone?
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
Do you understand the difference between a mostly peaceful crowd and a mob? No. You do not. A mostly peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police. They do not smash windows and doors. They not go through tbe capital hunting for calling to hang the VP. The mostly peaceful part ended the moment they started assaulting the police. The mostly peaceful crowd left when the violence started.

The man who shot and killed Ashli may have been a security team member for a high ranking Democrat....how much do you want to bet that it was Pelosi's team.....she may have ordered them to shoot to kill....

How much do you wanna bet that you’re just full of shit? Please stop making stuff up.

Ashli Babbitt was participating in a violent insurrection against the government of the United States of America which violated numerous laws. She got shot and killed because she refused to stand down from the violence she was participating in.

Ashli Babbitt got all of the justice she deserved. If you are so irresponsible that you break the law at the behest of a lying conman, that’s on your head not those of the police officer who was forced to shoot you to stop your lawless and dangerous attacks

Ashli Babbitt died violating her oath to uphold the Constitution. Actions have consequences.

One%20sick%20man-S.jpg

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
Do you understand the difference between a mostly peaceful crowd and a mob? No. You do not. A mostly peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police. They do not smash windows and doors. They not go through tbe capital hunting for calling to hang the VP. The mostly peaceful part ended the moment they started assaulting the police. The mostly peaceful crowd left when the violence started.

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

leading a mob

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg
Why do you use out of context quotes with photos that have nothing to do with rhem? Is it your inherent dishonest? The Floyd protests were hundreds of different individual events. Many were peaceful, some were not. Once they began assaulting police, destroying property or looting, they ceased to be "mostly peaceful". Care to apply the same standard to your beloved capitol rioters?

peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police
Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.

Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.

Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Quote where I have defended riots. I will wait.

Which may explain why they won't release his name. They don't release the names of secret service agents, or details about their protective missions.
If you were right his name wouldn't be hidden from view...why hide a hero from the public if he did a good and brave thing?....you are on the wrong side of history my friend...and you are not a good American....
He's a secret service agent. You don't Dox secret service agents. It makes them worthless if people know who they are. They're like the men in black, but without neuralizers.
If he is secret service we really need answers.....and we are not getting any....who in congress is he guarding and why didn't he step back and allow the capitol police to handle it?....if things were reversed you libs would be burning DC....maybe its time we do the burning....

Nice try.
You vote for people that defend them....

leading a mob
Chauvin committed murder, the Capitol cop did not. That's why the scrutiny is different.

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

There was nothing peaceful about the thugs with Ashli Targetpractice...

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have only seen the video of what Pelosi wants to show you....you are such a tool...follow her laser pointer snowflake....

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have only seen the video of what Pelosi wants to show you....you are such a tool...follow her laser pointer snowflake....

Dumbfuck, that video was uploaded to the Internet by one of Trump's thugs. Pelosi had nothing to do with it. And it was just one video of several uploaded by different people.

Nice try.
Cop out. You are just another liar.

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Dumbfuck, that video was uploaded to the Internet by one of Trump's thugs.

There are more videos that the capitol thugs have and they are not releasing them...court challenges to compel them to release them are promising....you tards your days are numbered.....

Nice try.
Cop out. You are just another liar.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....

Forum List

Back