No Justice For Ashli??

The man who shot and killed Ashli may have been a security team member for a high ranking Democrat....how much do you want to bet that it was Pelosi's team.....she may have ordered them to shoot to kill....
And they only shot one person? Don’t be ridiculous.
Just speculating...why are they hiding the man?....if he is a hero why are they keeping him from his day in the sun?.....maybe he would and should be prosecuted just like the cops that killed Floyd....
Who the fuck do you think you're fooling? You know exactly why his name is being withheld.
Really?...why?....he deserves his big day and parade for stopping the enemy at the gates....

The man who shot and killed Ashli may have been a security team member for a high ranking Democrat....how much do you want to bet that it was Pelosi's team.....she may have ordered them to shoot to kill....

How much do you wanna bet that you’re just full of shit? Please stop making stuff up.

Ashli Babbitt was participating in a violent insurrection against the government of the United States of America which violated numerous laws. She got shot and killed because she refused to stand down from the violence she was participating in.

Ashli Babbitt got all of the justice she deserved. If you are so irresponsible that you break the law at the behest of a lying conman, that’s on your head not those of the police officer who was forced to shoot you to stop your lawless and dangerous attacks

Ashli Babbitt died violating her oath to uphold the Constitution. Actions have consequences.
Just repeating what I heard of this mornings news.....

Which may explain why they won't release his name. They don't release the names of secret service agents, or details about their protective missions.
If you were right his name wouldn't be hidden from view...why hide a hero from the public if he did a good and brave thing?....you are on the wrong side of history my friend...and you are not a good American....
He's a secret service agent. You don't Dox secret service agents. It makes them worthless if people know who they are. They're like the men in black, but without neuralizers.

Which may explain why they won't release his name. They don't release the names of secret service agents, or details about their protective missions.
If you were right his name wouldn't be hidden from view...why hide a hero from the public if he did a good and brave thing?....you are on the wrong side of history my friend...and you are not a good American....
He's a secret service agent. You don't Dox secret service agents. It makes them worthless if people know who they are. They're like the men in black, but without neuralizers.
Oh he is a secret agent...like 007?....buaaahahahaha he's a fucking rent a cop that couldn't get in the FBI.....

And they only shot one person? Don’t be ridiculous.
Chauvin only knelt on one persons neck. Don't be ridiculous, hypocrite.
He murdered a person already subdued and unconscious, hypocrite.
The capitol cop murdered an unarmed woman with a camera.
The woman who was leading a mob through shattered doors where congressional members and staff were under seige?

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
You trying to say she was alone?

Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be.

Because Chauvin was charged with murder, and his indictment is a public record identifying him.

The Capitol office was cleared of all possible charges.

leading a mob
You trying to say she was alone?
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.

Just speculating...why are they hiding the man?

Because if they release his name he'll have a target the size of Jupiter on his back, that's why...
They weren't too concerned with targets when they released the identity of all of the cops that BLM targeted in the past year. If BLM is truly not racist and ALL lives matter, where are their protestors for Ashli Babbitt.

There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
Let me put this clearly. Anyone, no matter who, or what their cause, if they attempt to illegally enter an area under secret service protection, whether the Capitol, or the White House, can be stopped by the use of deadly force.

Just speculating...why are they hiding the man?

Because if they release his name he'll have a target the size of Jupiter on his back, that's why...
They weren't too concerned with targets when they released the identity of all of the cops that BLM targeted in the past year. If BLM is truly not racist and ALL lives matter, where are their protestors for Ashli Babbitt.
Their in the white protest for blue lives matter.

Forum List

Back