No Justice For Ashli??

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
You trying to say she was alone?
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

There was nothing peaceful about the thugs with Ashli Targetpractice...

You have only seen the video of what Pelosi wants to show you....you are such a tool...follow her laser pointer snowflake....

Dumbfuck, that video was uploaded to the Internet by one of Trump's thugs.

There are more videos that the capitol thugs have and they are not releasing them...court challenges to compel them to release them are promising....you tards your days are numbered.....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

peaceful crowd does not attack and severely injure police
Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Quote where I have defended riots. I will wait.
You vote for people that defend them....
Cop out. You are just another liar.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....
Liar. Harris did not bail out rioters. She gave a shout out to a fund that was started to raise money to bail out people arrested during BLM protests.

Naw, they take over six block areas of a town and run the cops out of the precinct eh? How about setting a federal building afire with people in it in Portland? You are being intentionally disingenuous trying to cover your hypocrisy and it isn't working.
Speaking of hyoocrisy...where have I called those things peaceful. Oh wait, I haven't, it's your inherent dishonesty again.

Nice try.
Are you trying to tell me that you haven't defended the BLM riots in Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St. Louis, NYC, Baltimore and on and on for the last six months? Gee, there must be another mod named Coyote on this board.
Did you vote for Biden Harris?...oh yes you did...Kamala bailed out rioters....so look into your accusatory soul and tell me who is the dishonest one between me and you....
B.S. she didn’t bail out rioters.

Did you vote for Trump? That means you support child abuse. You see how this logic works right?

leading a mob
Link? I saw the video and she lead nothing. Chauvin was also identified. Why is this man not held up to scrutiny of the public like any other law enforcement officer would be. This is hypocrisy at best and intentional denial of justice at worst. I vote for the latter. All involved should be brought to justice.
There is a large difference between being in a "mostly peaceful" unarmed crowd and "leading a mob" wouldn't you agree? Does your opinion give carte blanche to any law enforcement officer to shoot unarmed protestors? If not, your argument that Ashli Babbitt's murder was justified is disingenuous.
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have only seen the video of what Pelosi wants to show you....you are such a tool...follow her laser pointer snowflake....

There are more videos that the capitol thugs have and they are not releasing them...court challenges to compel them to release them are promising....you tards your days are numbered.....

My favorite emoticon....now I know I beat you again.....

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

Climbing through a broken window, in a place she shouldn't have been, threatening to kill politicians and you think she deserves any more?
The sad part about her dying was the security didn't shoot hundreds of the bloody idiots.

Nice try.

Did you vote for Trump? That means you support child abuse. You see how this logic works right?
Snopes is for dopes....I guess you are a dope....

The right decision! She was an insurrectionist, under orders from Trump, hell bent on overthrowing the government of the United States of America. She received exactly what she deserved by a patriotic officer defending our country.
Spoken from a true shill from langley

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

Like you imagine beating me by saying Katie Hobbs is a man? Who you claim told there were more ballots than registered voters when in reality, she's a woman and she said there were fewer ballots than registered voters.

:abgg2q.jpg:

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

Like you imagine beating me by saying Katie Hobbs is a man? Who you claim told there were more ballots than registered voters when in reality, she's a woman and she said there were fewer ballots than registered voters.

You are a Dope too....

Nice try.

Indeed,only a moron would use snopes for a source. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But considering who the poster is is it any wonder.:lmao:

Why do you use out of context quotes with photos that have nothing to do with rhem? Is it your inherent dishonest? The Floyd protests were hundreds of different individual events. Many were peaceful, some were not. Once they began assaulting police, destroying property or looting, they ceased to be "mostly peaceful". Care to apply the same standard to your beloved capitol rioters?
Okay then, please put, "there needs to be unrest in the streets" in context so that it does NOT mean violence in the streets. Show us that context.

If the quotes are all calling for violence in our streets to continue and expand, how are the photos NOT relevant?

I don't care if there were hundreds of "events". There were hundreds of VIOLENT events and part of their "TAKEN" property, that of innocent civilians, is being held hostage by them. How is that THAT NOT insurrection? How is that a peaceful demonstration?

One year later: CHOP declared in Capitol Hill

QVLLLKNC2ZBYZPWZ6WRFMTZTDU.jpg

Seattle police clearing CHOP after mayor issues executive order Seattle police clearing CHOP after mayor issues executive order

June 09, 2021 at 10:08 am PDTBy KIRO 7 News Staff

SEATTLE — The Capitol Hill Organized Protest, or CHOP, was established in the Capitol Hill neighborhood of Seattle one year ago on Tuesday.

The self-declared autonomous zone covered six city blocks and Cal Anderson Park and was the result of tense interactions between George Floyd protestors and police in riot gear that began on June 1, 2020.

Police used tear gas, flashbangs and pepper spray on protestors in the densely populated neighborhood.

An apex was reached on June 7 when a man drove his car into the crowd and shot a protestor.

The police reported that protestors were throwing rocks, bottles and fireworks and shining lasers in officers’ eyes.

On June 8, the police boarded up the East Precinct and moved out in an effort to de-escalate the situation.

###

7.10.21%20Riots-L.jpg

Last edited:

Nice try.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, nothing in your article claims Harris gave them any money. You're literally agreeing with the Snooes article even as you attack Snopes' credibility -- which is infinitely more credible than you.

Nice try.

Indeed,only a moron would use snopes for a source. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: But considering who the poster is is it any wonder.:lmao:
LA Ram they are just not informed...they are being lied to...and they refuse to do the homework needed to discover truth.....

Babbit was unarmed and murdered in cold blood while protesting against her government. Celebrate all you want, but you will reap what you sow.
Yea, most of us never had any previous examples of people being murdered for protest.....or even something as simple and registering people to vote.......
View attachment 479834

Glad you conservatives are here to educate us about these sacrifices......
Spare me from your stupid attempt at satire. Viola Liuzzo's murder has nothing to do with Babbit. Babbit was executed in cold blood by her government in a building owned by taxpayers. I don't condone what she did but attempting to climb through a window does not warrant the death penalty.
You are so much owning his sorry ass,that thug who shot her broke all standard rules fir police officers, you are suppose to yell out freeze or don’t move even if they are armed which she was not so shooting an unarmed person without prior warning is a criminal offense as every police officer knows

leading a mob
For fuck's sake.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOLOL

You are a Dope too....

LOLOL

That would make you dumber than a dope.

Nice try.

LA Ram they are just not informed...they are being lied to...and they refuse to do the homework needed to discover truth.....
Well that’s how some of them are but you got to remember there are many shills from Langley that have penetrated this site and she is one of them,the fact she has to LIE all the time when she cannot refute facts proves that,the uninformed you mention,when they get get stumped with facts they can’t refute,they leave the thread,they don’t resort to outright lies when they cannot refute the evidence as so many of them here do.whenever me and you are proven wrong about something we own up to it,we don’t blatantly make up lies to try and save face as these shills do

plus no sane person in their right mind on the planet uses snopes as a source,sane as Wikipedia tt is just a mouthpiece for the government run by the deep state.

Last edited:
Liar. Harris did not bail out rioters. She gave a shout out to a fund that was started to raise money to bail out people arrested during BLM protests.

Very good. Kamala Harris did not write a check to bail out rioters, she strongly encouraged her followers to do so.

Kamala Harris tweeted support for a bail fund, but the money didn’t just assist protesters

By Glenn Kessler
The Fact Checker
September 3, 2020 | Updated September 3, 2020 at 11:01 a.m. EDT

“Kamala Harris helped violent rioters in Minnesota get out of jail to do more damage.”

— Sen. Tom Cotton (R-Ark.), in an Aug. 30 tweet over a June 1 tweet by Sen. Kamala D. Harris (D-Calif.) seeking donations for the Minnesota Freedom Fund

“Thirteen members of Biden’s campaign staff donated to bail and — rioters — they’re getting them out of jail. Looters — they got them out of jail. And his running mate, Kamala, urged their supporters to do the same thing.”

"Federal prosecutors will not charge a police officer who shot and killed a woman as she climbed through the broken part of a door during the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6. Authorities had considered for months whether criminal charges were appropriate for the Capitol Police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt -- The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation.

Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results. “Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement."

This sets a very dangerous precedent....It basically gives officers a blank check to gun down people, unarmed people, good people.....and the officer face no consequences for his or her actions...Because of this decision, cops can essentially gun you down just because you didn't obey an order they gave -- they can gun you down then claim they feared for their safety while dehumanizing you as some violent person or a member of some angry mob... even tho that person is unarmed and was posing no threat.

Now to be fair, it's perfectly OK for certain types of unarmed people to be gunned down for not obeying cops or maybe using inappropriate language towards cops that could cause them to fear for their safety; but it's different when you are actually fighting against a tyrannical government who stole an election and your only recourse is to storm the Capitol to voice your grievances, cosplay in Neo-Nazi and Neo-Confederate apparel, joke about executing the VP and perhaps scare congress members into overturning the election for you and stuff...

Climbing through a broken window, in a place she shouldn't have been, threatening to kill politicians and you think she deserves any more?
The sad part about her dying was the security didn't shoot hundreds of the bloody idiots.
One%20sick%20man-S.jpg

Nice try.

WOW, you're sure touchy about that. Kamala Harris didn't write the checks, her staff wrote them so Kamala is pure as the driven snow, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back