No Justice, No Peace

These pussies would have cleaned the guns used to shoot them.

Minions to be sure.

We definitely have some real whore bitches in this thread.

These tools do not care to analyze the greater issue. They would rather lube their assholes for authority and attack others that want to work towards freedom.

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

Tell that to the black cop who shot him.
He probably already knows about the planted gun. Why would anyone tell him again?

So many conspiracies.
No conspiracies. Its something they normally do and this has been documented numerous times.

We fabricated charges to meet quotas: ex-cop

Nice "throw gun". Typical of the police to have one handy to cover themselves and their criminal actions.

And no matter what the case, shooting him was unjustified and therefore illegal.

He probably already knows about the planted gun. Why would anyone tell him again?

So many conspiracies.
No conspiracies. Its something they normally do and this has been documented numerous times.

Let's see the proof then. Show me how this is "something they normally do."

So many conspiracies.

Look online after checking my post if you need to be informed.

These pussies would have cleaned the guns used to shoot them.

Minions to be sure.

We definitely have some real whore bitches in this thread.

These tools do not care to analyze the greater issue. They would rather lube their assholes for authority and attack others that want to work towards freedom.

Whoa! Watch the language.
31fc5ac665e943bea606eaedaa670dcd.jpg

Having a gun isn't against the law, as right wingers are normally happy to point out. Or does that only apply to white people?

What are you talking about? I never said having a gun was against the law, nor have I claimed he was "brandishing it." In fact, from watching the dashcam video, it seemed to me like he was trying to conceal it. He was backing up in the video, as if he was holding something in his left hand. As soon as he passed the truck the cops opened fire.

The video doesn't show him "brandishing" it, as the police claim he was - and having a gun, and reading a book are not mutually exclusive.

Actually, from watching the video again, I don't even see a book in his hand.

Openly carrying handguns is completely legal in North Carolina, and nothing in the video suggests he was a threat to the officers.

In your OP, you seem to be suggesting that his possession of the weapon was justification for the shooting, and somehow negated the narrative of the protesters. Neither of those things are true.

So many conspiracies.

Not my place to prove a negative. Find it yourself.

In your OP, you seem to be suggesting that his possession of the weapon was justification for the shooting, and somehow negated the narrative of the protesters. Neither of those things are true.

Then why did the cops react the way they did? There were numerous cops in the vicinity. What are the chances that all of them would be reacting the same way in that situation?

Last edited:

So many conspiracies.

Not my place to prove a negative. Find it yourself.
I didnt ask you to prove anything. I said if you need to be informed research for yourself instead of being a sheep and following the crowd.

Here's a true moron. The attorney below is not.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you.

It doesn't matter how the situation comes up, if you didn't call the police yourself never, ever, speak to them. They are not on your side.

Even if you do call the police you have to be careful if you are Black.

What a great excuse - well, it's as good as any -- to abdicate your responsibility to society.

I dont have a responsibility to any society other than my own.

Finally!!

You have hit on the problem blacks can't seem to overcome - and, until they do, they can't expect assimilation.

Then why did the cops react the way they did?

My mind reading skills aren't very good, so I don't know.

Neither do you.

One problem.

If you're under suspicion of a crime, the best thing to do is not to talk to police. That's correct.

But if you're an average Joe out on the street doing nothing wrong, there's no point being around police unless you need them or you do something that has someone calling them on you.
It doesn't matter how the situation comes up, if you didn't call the police yourself never, ever, speak to them. They are not on your side.

What a great excuse - well, it's as good as any -- to abdicate your responsibility to society.
Finally!!

You have hit on the problem blacks can't seem to overcome - and, until they do, they can't expect assimilation.
I dont want to assimilate.

Finally!!

Yep -- that's exactly my point.

Without assimilation, blacks will never be able to partake of the benefits of white society, and like it or not, you don't have much choice. You choose to remain outside the American society, taking handouts and food scraps, and then bitch and moan about not being able to get ahead.

Anything else is simply nonsense.

Finally!!

Yep -- that's exactly my point.

Without assimilation, blacks will never be able to partake of the benefits of white society, and like it or not, you don't have much choice. You choose to remain outside the American society, taking handouts and food scraps, and then bitch and moan about not being able to get ahead.

Anything else is simply nonsense.
I have no problem with that. I dont want white benefits. I dont want your ass backwards culture and a number of other silly things white people bring to the table.

So the goal of the black race should be to conform?

It is quite sad that rampant individualism died out in 1783.

Forum List

Back