No Justice, No Peace

I dont want to assimilate.

Yep -- that's exactly my point.

Without assimilation, blacks will never be able to partake of the benefits of white society, and like it or not, you don't have much choice. You choose to remain outside the American society, taking handouts and food scraps, and then bitch and moan about not being able to get ahead.

Anything else is simply nonsense.
I have no problem with that. I dont want white benefits. I dont want your ass backwards culture and a number of other silly things white people bring to the table.

Actually, you do ---you love our infrastructure --- you love our freedoms --- you love our social mobility. You even love our safety and security. If you didn't, you'd be moving on ... and you're most assuredly not doing that.

None of that is white culture and yes I will be moving on.

Talk's cheap ....
so was your education. Whats your point?

You have hit on the problem blacks can't seem to overcome - and, until they do, they can't expect assimilation.

So the goal of the black race should be to conform?

It is quite sad that rampant individualism died out in 1783.
if you want to be a member of a society, then you have to be a contributor to that society. Right now, the black culture wants all the benefits, and doesn't want to do any of the work.

For you to equate assimilation with the loss of individualism is, simply, ignorant, and clearly indicates a lack of understanding of the fundamental underpinnings of any society,.
This is exactly why I encourage people like to become self starters and learn to educate yourself prior to posting things that prove your stupidity.

A lesson you don't seem to have learned ... if you want segregation - and that IS what you propose - just say so. You don't get to change the rules just because you want to.

if you want to be a member of a society, then you have to be a contributor to that society.
What are they going to do? Take away my member of society card? :lmao:

Right now, the black culture wants all the benefits, and doesn't want to do any of the work.

False.

Black culture is not a real. Same with white culture. Assigning culture to skin color has to be one of the most dipshit concepts you tools have come up with yet.

For you to equate assimilation with the loss of individualism is, simply, ignorant, and clearly indicates a lack of understanding of the fundamental underpinnings of any society,.

No, ignorance is organizing a conformed society centered around the state.

You have hit on the problem blacks can't seem to overcome - and, until they do, they can't expect assimilation.

if you want to be a member of a society, then you have to be a contributor to that society. Right now, the black culture wants all the benefits, and doesn't want to do any of the work.

This is exactly why I encourage people like to become self starters and learn to educate yourself prior to posting things that prove your stupidity.

A lesson you don't seem to have learned ... if you want segregation - and that IS what you propose - just say so. You don't get to change the rules just because you want to.
Segregation would be great. However, you miss the point. I dont want any parts of white culture. Like zero.

Openly carrying handguns is completely legal in North Carolina, and nothing in the video suggests he was a threat to the officers.

Watch the video again. What kind of guy would do the moonwalk on his way out of the car, unless he was hiding a firearm?

Watch 0:47- 0:55

Shot for no reason at all, clearly, except for being black. Life in America.

If you're looking for an excuse to not take responsibility, that's as good an excuse as any ... and about as factual.

if you want to be a member of a society, then you have to be a contributor to that society.
What are they going to do? Take away my member of society card? :lmao:

Right now, the black culture wants all the benefits, and doesn't want to do any of the work.

False.

Black culture is not a real. Same with white culture. Assigning culture to skin color has to be one of the most dipshit concepts you tools have come up with yet.

No, ignorance is organizing a conformed society centered around the state.

You're rapidly falling behind --- you might want to just be quiet and let the adults talk. You apparently are unable to comprehend the written word, and you sure as hell struggle trying to make a coherent argument. Clearly, you're out of your league.

Segregation would be great. However, you miss the point. I dont want any parts of white culture. Like zero.

So go ----- quit posturing and take action.

If human beings of black skin color won the race war, then why are so many in the ghetto?

Openly carrying handguns is completely legal in North Carolina, and nothing in the video suggests he was a threat to the officers.

Watch the video again. What kind of guy would do the moonwalk on his way out of the car, unless he was hiding a firearm?

There are quite literally thousands of explanations of his movements that aren't "hiding" a legal firearm - and even if he was doing so, that's not justification for the shooting.

Pretty soon there won't be "white" society, whitey. And that will suck for your kind in a big fucking way.

Brother...

You tools make me sick. Ever thought that provoking a race war was the plan all along?
The darkies won the "race war" long ago. Whitey is the * of history.

You had your chance when it was cold, now it's hot again. Suck it, whitey.

I don't remember this race war. :dunno:
We call it human history. Humans started as darkies and are returning to darkies. Say goodnight, whitey.

So go ----- quit posturing and take action.
Make me go.

Pretty soon there won't be "white" society, whitey. And that will suck for your kind in a big fucking way.

Brother...

You tools make me sick. Ever thought that provoking a race war was the plan all along?

Gotta love it ... I can think of nothing that makes my point so eloquently as racist shit like this.

Brother...

I don't remember this race war. :dunno:
We call it human history. Humans started as darkies and are returning to darkies. Say goodnight, whitey.

I'm... not sure what I'm losing here

Black, yellow, red, tan, brown, anything but white. And they rule most of the fucking planet, whitey.

You don't rule shit.

Several thousand elites do, and the ruling class discriminates on the basis of money/power and not skin color.

Why are you so quick to assume that I am white?

Brother...

Gotta love it ... I can think of nothing that makes my point so eloquently as racist shit like this.
There's nothing racist about it. It's biology, evolution at work, and against whitey, the aberration.

There are quite literally thousands of explanations of his movements that aren't "hiding" a legal firearm

Stop. I missed the part where the legality of the firearm was pertinent to the justification of the shooting.

This man had a prior history of shooting guns at cops. First off. Second. He broke federal law by having a firearm in the first place. He was a convicted felon. So the gun. wasn't. legal.

Forum List

Back