No kidding Trump was on the defensive. The whole system is fixed against him.

It was blatant.....so much so, America could clearly see the 2 on 1 attack on Trump....

I don't think that will go over well with the people....

Polls showing Trump won. The media is doing their best to praise Hillary but I don't think most people are buying it.

The ones who think Hillary won probably didn't even watch, like the people in this video who commented on the debate BEFORE it happened. LOL Idiots on both sides, no doubt, but more behind Hillary.

polls do not show that dumb donald won. the only polls dumb donald won were the ones trolled by trumpsters hitting the button over and over again.

whiny twits.

your orange bigoted fascist was a major fail

I don't blame,you for being scared....you should be....

California is a fucked up place

I'm glad you think so, that way you will never come here. I notice you are too embarrassed to post your location, why is that?
North western South Dakota

Wow, no wonder you're embarrassed. The eastern view must be up your ass.

Gods country... my back yard
badlands-np-24-sunrise.jpg
My front yard...
BADLANDS.jpg
You don't have any neighbors, and your house is 1000 feet above the plain?

I'm glad you think so, that way you will never come here. I notice you are too embarrassed to post your location, why is that?
North western South Dakota

Wow, no wonder you're embarrassed. The eastern view must be up your ass.

Gods country... my back yard
badlands-np-24-sunrise.jpg
My front yard...
BADLANDS.jpg
You don't have any neighbors, and your house is 1000 feet above the plain?

I own three sections... the bluffs I live on are about 3-4 hundred feet above the surrounding plains.

Victory is not assured for Trump has shown he can fool some of the people all of the time, some (you?) actually believed him when he claimed to have the proper temperament to be CIC with his hand on the football. That was proved untrue by his performance as a spoiled child last night.
Huh? You thought Hillary's smug, condescending, superior acting performance was better than Trump's?

You are deranged.
Just being smart doesn't make you smug. Smug is when Trump boasted about stiffing the country and even more smug was when he boasted about stiffing his workers. I wonder how many of them were Republican. Don't you?
She was/is smug. You don't see it because you suffer from the same anomaly. Looks perfectly normal from where you are sitting. When did Trump say he stiffed the country? I heard the whole thing, you're a liar. And he said he didn't pay some people, not "his workers". If the job was done wrong you have to pay someone to do it right.

You hear what you want to hear, which is a sign of someone willfully ignorant (in your case it may not be willful). In response to his not paying income tax, Trump did not deny it, instead he said that he didn't pay income tax because he was smart.

As for stiffing his workers, when you sign a contract, you must comply,

(A mechanic's lien is a security interest in the title to property for the benefit of those who have supplied labor or materials that improve the property. The lien exists for both real property and personal property)​

of course Trump's resources and the attorney's on his payroll could drive a small business out of business if they chose to enforce the lien. In short, Trump is a scofflaw.
Dumbfuck, I'm a contractor. A contract is a two way street. If the work was subpar it was a do over. He appears to be very particular. Now go find evidence that the work was up to the scope of the contracts.
looks like you're a poor dumb fuck contractor ... trump never offer them to come back and make any correction ... he just said he's not paying and if you want to be paid sue him ... you poor dumb fuck ignorant contractor ...

Victory is not assured for Trump has shown he can fool some of the people all of the time, some (you?) actually believed him when he claimed to have the proper temperament to be CIC with his hand on the football. That was proved untrue by his performance as a spoiled child last night.
Huh? You thought Hillary's smug, condescending, superior acting performance was better than Trump's?

You are deranged.
Just being smart doesn't make you smug. Smug is when Trump boasted about stiffing the country and even more smug was when he boasted about stiffing his workers. I wonder how many of them were Republican. Don't you?
She was/is smug. You don't see it because you suffer from the same anomaly. Looks perfectly normal from where you are sitting. When did Trump say he stiffed the country? I heard the whole thing, you're a liar. And he said he didn't pay some people, not "his workers". If the job was done wrong you have to pay someone to do it right.

You hear what you want to hear, which is a sign of someone willfully ignorant (in your case it may not be willful). In response to his not paying income tax, Trump did not deny it, instead he said that he didn't pay income tax because he was smart.

As for stiffing his workers, when you sign a contract, you must comply,

(A mechanic's lien is a security interest in the title to property for the benefit of those who have supplied labor or materials that improve the property. The lien exists for both real property and personal property)​

of course Trump's resources and the attorney's on his payroll could drive a small business out of business if they chose to enforce the lien. In short, Trump is a scofflaw.
traqnslation=Iceweene is a loser contractor ...he can't admit that fact trump lost

P.S.
She walking him in and eviscerate him ... ran his dick into the mud

I cannot help but ask do the republicans want to lose these elections? Why do they allow these biased NBC moderators like Holt and Crowley to be in charge with ridiculous personal attacks on Trump that are hardly the most critical matters of the day, and of course not do the same towards Hillary? Plus his facts on the economy were so slanted and selective, plus his comment about cops shooting blacks was heavy propaganda. Why did he not ask about how scared black people are to go out in the streets or send their kids to school? Why is that not the issuE?

Then Hillary brings up his personal comments towards women, what options does he have but to defend or explain that?

Trump could have brought up countless quotes from insiders how cruel and nasty Hillary was to her secret service men or body guards or hired help, but he did not.

Trump could have spoken of her wild eyed videos, her incapacity to even stand up on her own, her B.S. explanation for a 9 month coughing jag being pneumonia but he did not.

The media is totally in bed with the democrats and consequently this nation is way too focused on how Trump is being defensive than they are on what exactly was said last night about the most important national issues. They keep saying Trump does not deal in specifics ---- but Hillary does??? She is going to heal relations between blacks and cops and instill trust just by saying it? She is going to give free college education by saying it? She did not dare speak of the 20 trillion dollar debt as though that has no bearing.

Hillary is a democrat and liberal. Whether she is a criminal or a liar or witch does matter nearly as much as how badly liberal policies have ruined this nation and put us at risk to terrorists and the unimaginable trade deficit with China and other countries. Plus, morally and spiritually, this nation is in bed with the evil one. I do not care who wins, this nation will still end up the loser.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PS – the media is corrupt and the democrats profit from it greatly. If people were honest, educated and truly interested they would surely understand why Obama’s birth was questioned all along. They would surely see all the conflicting stories and facts that do not point to a Hawaiian birth, all the articles from his college days and run for senate days that refer to him as Kenyan that his handlers now call merely typos. They might even question why it took him 2 ½ years to settle this, not very presidential to hold a nation hostage that long if it was all B.S.

But even far more incriminating than all that is his total joke of the origins of his Connecticut social security card. No one brings that up in the media. Why? Because it exposes him for the total FRAUD he always was. Oh, Snopes tried to settle that and that is where the defenders of Obama will point to. But then, experts have totally discredited the whole Snopes defense and, once again, the media ran away from this as fast as they could. No one brings that up in the media. Why? Because it exposes him for the total FRAUD he always was. Oh, Snopes tried to settle that and that is where the defenders of Obama will point to. But then, experts have totally discredited the whole Snopes defense and, once again, the media ran away from this as fast as they could.

So that’s it. If you have the mainstream media and the lawyers and the culture media and the university echelon on your side, you can do as you please and the people will laugh right along with you at Trump and anyone else who dares criticize King Barack and Queen Hillary. Frankly Scarlet, I don’t give a damn. God is waiting to judge us all and it won’t be on who we voted for --- and it won’t be pretty either. (imo)
More whining from the right.

Trump has only himself to blame, he clearly has no business being president.
More whining from the Left.

Hitlery has only herself to blame, she clearly has no business being president.
Is this a stupid post? Yes, quintessentially so.

looks like you're a poor dumb fuck contractor ... trump never offer them to come back and make any correction ... he just said he's not paying and if you want to be paid sue him ... you poor dumb fuck ignorant contractor ...

Is that what his contractors did to Trump? If so, what was the result?

Maybe if Trump had prepared a bit he could have turned it around...
But I'm guessing he had other things going on that were a bit more important...

Trump did say biggly a few times last night...
He might want to try cleaning that up a bit.
"But I'm guessing he had other things going on that were a bit more important.." Like avoiding paying taxes.

It was blatant.....so much so, America could clearly see the 2 on 1 attack on Trump....

I don't think that will go over well with the people....
Lester Holt is a Republican. LOL

Lester Holt works for NBC. If he is a republican he hides it really well.

Apparently you did not watch the debate, you listened to your favorite journalists' summary instead.
I watched the debate, the entire debate, word for word. You people are biased. The whole world knows she was better. No one thinks poor donnie was treated unfairly. Only your sort. You make excuses for this nut case...your problem.

"But I'm guessing he had other things going on that were a bit more important.." Like avoiding paying taxes.

So tell us, who is the Democrat politician or business person that DOESN'T take all their tax deductions? Better still, who in their right mind would pay more taxes than they owe? Do you?

So tell us, who is the Democrat politician or business person that DOESN'T take all their tax deductions? Better still, who in their right mind would pay more taxes than they owe? Do you?
Better question, who is the business person who wants to hold the most important PUBLIC office in this country, an office supported by taxpayer monies and which uses billions of dollars in taxpayer monies to function and run the country?

Who is the business person who wants to do this but pays ABSOLUTELY NO TAXES, thinking BTW, that it is a good thing to do---not pay taxes. Where would the money come from to pay a president to do his job, as well as all other public officials? Where would the money come to support a military (the best in the world), as well as other essential infrastructures, if people didn't pay taxes?

How on earth can you support a man for president who doesn't pay taxes? It makes no sense.

I cannot help but ask do the republicans want to lose these elections? Why do they allow these biased NBC moderators like Holt and Crowley to be in charge with ridiculous personal attacks on Trump that are hardly the most critical matters of the day, and of course not do the same towards Hillary? Plus his facts on the economy were so slanted and selective, plus his comment about cops shooting blacks was heavy propaganda. Why did he not ask about how scared black people are to go out in the streets or send their kids to school? Why is that not the issuE?

Then Hillary brings up his personal comments towards women, what options does he have but to defend or explain that?

Trump could have brought up countless quotes from insiders how cruel and nasty Hillary was to her secret service men or body guards or hired help, but he did not.

Trump could have spoken of her wild eyed videos, her incapacity to even stand up on her own, her B.S. explanation for a 9 month coughing jag being pneumonia but he did not.

The media is totally in bed with the democrats and consequently this nation is way too focused on how Trump is being defensive than they are on what exactly was said last night about the most important national issues. They keep saying Trump does not deal in specifics ---- but Hillary does??? She is going to heal relations between blacks and cops and instill trust just by saying it? She is going to give free college education by saying it? She did not dare speak of the 20 trillion dollar debt as though that has no bearing.

Hillary is a democrat and liberal. Whether she is a criminal or a liar or witch does matter nearly as much as how badly liberal policies have ruined this nation and put us at risk to terrorists and the unimaginable trade deficit with China and other countries. Plus, morally and spiritually, this nation is in bed with the evil one. I do not care who wins, this nation will still end up the loser.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PS – the media is corrupt and the democrats profit from it greatly. If people were honest, educated and truly interested they would surely understand why Obama’s birth was questioned all along. They would surely see all the conflicting stories and facts that do not point to a Hawaiian birth, all the articles from his college days and run for senate days that refer to him as Kenyan that his handlers now call merely typos. They might even question why it took him 2 ½ years to settle this, not very presidential to hold a nation hostage that long if it was all B.S.

But even far more incriminating than all that is his total joke of the origins of his Connecticut social security card. No one brings that up in the media. Why? Because it exposes him for the total FRAUD he always was. Oh, Snopes tried to settle that and that is where the defenders of Obama will point to. But then, experts have totally discredited the whole Snopes defense and, once again, the media ran away from this as fast as they could. No one brings that up in the media. Why? Because it exposes him for the total FRAUD he always was. Oh, Snopes tried to settle that and that is where the defenders of Obama will point to. But then, experts have totally discredited the whole Snopes defense and, once again, the media ran away from this as fast as they could.

So that’s it. If you have the mainstream media and the lawyers and the culture media and the university echelon on your side, you can do as you please and the people will laugh right along with you at Trump and anyone else who dares criticize King Barack and Queen Hillary. Frankly Scarlet, I don’t give a damn. God is waiting to judge us all and it won’t be on who we voted for --- and it won’t be pretty either. (imo)

Poor Donald......always the underdog, always being taken advantage of..................................NOT!!!

heres the problem trump took the bait and she crushed him ... his ego will get in the way every time ... so when he loses he whines about how he was cheated ... thats his whole life history ... if something goes wrong its not his fault

look at his history back in the 80's he started buying shit and cause him to go into debt instead of taking responsibility for his actions he blamed the people working for him and fired them... he was told by the people who worked for him to slow down the spending he refused to ... he said he had plenty of cash flow and in reality he didn't ... thats his arrogance .. trump doesn't own any of the building ... the banks made and agreement with him because they didn't want to lose money... they had him sell his building but keep the trump name on them ... that's how he makes his money ... he's a not a business man hes a snake oil salesmen

news flash 11 hours talking to hearings about benghazi nothing their then dragged her in 8 times ... 8 different hearings so what could they ask thats not already been askled ... her email how many times do you have to ask about her emails ??// there wasn't a crime ... how many times do you have to be told there wasn't a crime there too ... the clinton foundation is a charitable organization ... they never took a pay check from the clinton foundation .. the foundation tax returns has shown everybody in the country that the clintons never received any money from them ... how many times do you have to be told that ???

More whining from the right.

Trump has only himself to blame, he clearly has no business being president.
More whining from the Left.

Hitlery has only herself to blame, she clearly has no business being president.
and yet she will be ... sucks to be you

Forum List

Back