No Longer Able To Stop It, Democrats Scramble To Get Ahead of Pending Hunter Biden Investigation

So what is the republic plan to lower inflation?

While their plan is to keep drilling to increase AGW.
You cucks constantly talk about “plans” like it’s some magic
We don’t need plans. We need people of action who can accomplish things usually because they themselves are accomplished. Liberals hate the accomplished and work against them

You cucks constantly talk about “plans” like it’s some magic
We don’t need plans. We need people of action who can accomplish things usually because they themselves are accomplished. Liberals hate the accomplished and work against them

The first order of business is getting the criminals, the pedophiles, the groomers, and the money-launderers, like the white trash Biden family, out of politics. We can't fix the economic problems until those scumbags are gone.

Doesn't matter. All that matters is exposing the white trash pedo criminals in the Biden family,

And when nothing is exposed other than the Republican Party's incompetence and idiocy, then what?

and making sure the world sees people like you supporting them.

How would the world see me supporting the Bidens?

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
The first priority SHOULD be to determine if the U.S. President is in debt to foreign adversaries due to his profiting from bribes.

And besides, didn’t Dems say they can walk and chew game at the same time?

You know their motto: he governs best who governs least. In other words, the less they do the better, at least in their minds, and all they need is a media circus to distract. No need to actually do something about inflation or the economy so don't even try.
We can at least stop Biden from pumping more money into the economy and driving inflation higher.

As a Dem, I love this. The major GOP election issues were inflation and the economy so what is the first thing they do, investigate Hunter and threaten to impeach Joe. I'm sure Americans will be better off after they're done. Lol. Does the GOP want to lose in '24?
Well, what do you think of the recent midterms? Democrats hammered Trump nonstop, had televised prime time Jan 6th hearings, paid money to prop up pro-Trump candidates, and talked about everything but inflation and the economy. I'm betting you think that worked for them.

Not.

Say what a plan for winning....I'll wait for the thud.
Personal character assassination

Media conducts a discredit campaign, info propaganda / disinformation campaign, and refuses to cover what is most damning to the Bidens

Democrats will lie, deny, justify, politics of personal destruction, and increase intensity of attacks on Trump to distract

Fucking Environazi scumbags. Climate change is NORMAL, asswad.
Normal? Define normal change and present your facts.

I will defer to actual scientific organizations and their conclusions.

Like critically thinking people.

Normal? Define normal change and present your facts.

I will defer to actual scientific organizations and their conclusions.

Like critically thinking people.
The same ones who told us we would all die from an impending Ice Age?

Or the ones who told us we only had 10 years to fix the Earth or we were doomed......................about 15 years ago?

Or the ones who said Florida would be under water by now?

Or the ones who told us we only had 10 years to fix the Earth or we were doomed......................about 15 years ago?

You have to remember that that moron is one of those who takes Greta’s screeching as gospel.

Which ones?

Provide names.

Forum List

Back