🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Medical Treatment for the January 6 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you're ridiculously full of shit on that front too. You've amassed quite a collection of falsehoods there pee wee.
Falsehoods? Listen Communist twat! Your side likes to berate America all the time and this is why REAL Americans, not you far Left pinheads, are true patriots and consider you to be the enemy.

He’s lying.

"On Wednesday, US District Court Judge Royce Lamberth denied the motion, noting that Unity Healthcare — the contracted healthcare provider for Washington, DC, jails — "disputed defendant's allegation that his lymphoma condition is 'rapidly deteriorating' and reported no significant change in defendant's examination since his arrival at the DC Jail," the court ruling said."

I am sure Unity Healthcare is lying..they are probably some government deep state organization.....because a free-market private healthcare company would never - oh wait!

Above... They keep exposing themselves for what they really are, you better believe them. These people imprisoned without trial have no recourse and no one helping them, exactly what a leftist authoritarian regime looks like. And the fools like the one I quoted are 100% on board with them.
Cry me a river. Don't try and overthrow your government, you won't end up in jail.
One of these days, you people may learn to play nice in the sandbox. I'm not holding out much hope, but you have to admit, this is a pretty good deterrent.

"On Wednesday, US District Court Judge Royce Lamberth denied the motion, noting that Unity Healthcare — the contracted healthcare provider for Washington, DC, jails — "disputed defendant's allegation that his lymphoma condition is 'rapidly deteriorating' and reported no significant change in defendant's examination since his arrival at the DC Jail," the court ruling said."

I am sure Unity Healthcare is lying..they are probably some government deep state organization.....because a free-market private healthcare company would never - oh wait!
He was denied medication

Cry me a river. Don't try and overthrow your government, you won't end up in jail.
One of these days, you people may learn to play nice in the sandbox. I'm not holding out much hope, but you have to admit, this is a pretty good deterrent.
Heads have rolled for a lot less than mistreating prisoners.

As a matter of fact, you may wish to check out the prison ships that were lining our harbors in the early 1770's.

You are supporting a BLATANT violation of the Constitution, in favor of some imaginary leftard "deterrent".

Ain't no deterrent, pal. Just a lot of anger. Maybe next time there will be a real insurrection. And in that case, no one will be taking any prisoners.

Being in jail for two years with no trial and no visits while chasing the former President all over the planet are dual reprehensible,

I'm not sure what the poster W53 is referencing here.
Can you explain what you are referring to, poster?

-----------------------------------------------------
Noting you ran like a coward when called out on your lies and calling posters Anti-Semites.

?????
Please explain yourself.
Thanx.

You mean believe the truth? Oh I know that. You're the Leftist who believes America is better off without a Conservative voice to keep you scumbags on a chokingly tight leash.
You aren’t telling the truth…why would you expect someone to believe it?

You're willing to suspend people's rights for your political 'ideology', you have zero principles, zero integrity, you're not an American, you're a fascist.

In jail 2 years without a trial. One has cancer and is receiving NO Treatment! Democrats don't care, because....
POLITICS

Don't see any GOP hacks rushing to help them. They're unwashed peasants as far as the RNC is concerned, or they never would have been put on trial in the first place.

You're willing to suspend people's rights for your political 'ideology', you have zero principles, zero integrity, you're not an American, you're a fascist.
They've been read their rights. They will get their day in court. That's how things work.
Again, that day, can NEVER happen again.

He was denied medication
It's funny that you folks have no problems with denying folks their medication when you all were cheerleading for healthcare to be stripped away from millions...

but now you care about people having access to medication?

And according to the judge, he was receiving medication....and according to the healthcare provider, there was no change in his condition that required "additional medication"

Unless of course far Left whackjobs like you do it. Then it's a "fight for democracy "
Do you know the only other times in US history that a violent mob tried to overthrow an election/government (and in some cases seceded) -- it wasn't from the "the far left"?

They were a long time ago so it makes sense you wouldn't know this history, because that would be CRT and stuff.....but for educational purposes....here are a couple of the most blatant and yet successful attempts.

and

The article mentions he was being treated by some alternative medicine quack and couldn’t provide any information on what he was being treated with.
YOU have nothing to say about his doctor, or his treatments.

YOU are not qualified to pass judgement on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back