🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Medical Treatment for the January 6 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t want to be known as a moron for thinking criticizing George Soros’ actions makes somebody an Anti-Semite.....

Using the Soros name as somehow sinister, manipulative and controlling is, as has been widely reported, an anti-Semitic dogwhistle.

If you are using it to advance your QAnon polemic, poster lantern, then......it is manifestly anti-Semitic.

We see you.
Own it.

It really is amazing, how MAGA media constantly brings us these bombshell "reports" that should absolutely shake the country to its very core, and then, after they've riled up the base (again), they don't seem to go anywhere.

We really are an awful country, huh?
And yet MAGA media doesn't have to retract stories two years later, over and over again. Funny that. As far as the country being awful. You voted for it, congratulations. A little hate and collectivism, and here we are. What, in your estimation, are the people you voting for doing right?

Maybe I’m lost but where did the thread go where several liberals challenged that these charges were not over potential future deeds that Trump might do and that they never said such. We provided their statements as rebuttal but now that thread is gone ?

"Criticizing George Soros is not Anti-Semitic.......So you can kindly take your bullshit accusations (which you show zero proof of) and shove them up your ample ass."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legitimate Question #1:
Is the earnest poster 'lantern2814'.....also the cherished poster "EMH"?

I mean by that, they post near identically.
They post similar if not the same content.
They use similar or same language and idioms.
They demonstrate the similar or same emotional stresses.
And, importantly, we have not seen them post at the same identical time.....which can lead one to think that it the same guy using two different ISP's, and posting sequentially, or purposefully different times?

Legitimate questions about Lantern & EMH, in my opinion.

Buffalo Bill has lost 40 pounds and can’t be photographed
The halfway house is bullshit as moving him there creates too many opportunities to be seen.

Maybe I’m lost but where did the thread go where several liberals challenged that these charges were not over potential future deeds that Trump might do and that they never said such. We provided their statements as rebuttal but now that thread is gone ?
I found it
Assigned to nebulous back pages because was ripping libbies a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back