🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Medical Treatment for the January 6 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let the leftard deflect into racism.

This thread is about abuse of political prisoners.

Gee, a right winger hurling a racial slur. Why should today be any different even though it is the start of "holy week".

You mean believe the truth?
The truth is that if he had gone 8 months without getting treatment; he'd be dead you idiot.
Oh I know that.
You don't know shit dude. Every post you make is nonsense.
You're the Leftist who believes America is better off without a Conservative voice to keep you scumbags on a chokingly tight leash.
Conservatism is a disease holding back humanity. Veering too far left is also a bad idea.

If you want proof of this, consult the last time you guys won a popular vote...it was 20 years ago. The country is on to you.

The truth is that if he had gone 8 months without getting treatment; he'd be dead you idiot.

Conservatism is a disease holding back humanity. Veering too far left is also a bad idea.

If you want proof of this, consult the last time you guys won a popular vote...it was 20 years ago. The country is on to you.
Good of you to admit you WANT a one party country. Fucking Communist shit bag.

Glad Republicans are in favor of more prison reform......hope to see some real serious legislation passing on that ASAP..

The lack of access to much needed healthcare for inmates isn't some new thing...but when it was brought up in the past, right-wingers didn't really give a fuck...funny how that works...

My only question to my brethren .
Where are the outrages from these political prisoners family, friends, business associates and neighbors?

Participate in an insurrection, win an extended stay in jail. They must be there for a good reason if they are still there.

And you're right. I don't care.

BTW, I hate to tell Marge but you do get treatment in jail..even for cancer.

Above... They keep exposing themselves for what they really are, you better believe them. These people imprisoned without trial have no recourse and no one helping them, exactly what a leftist authoritarian regime looks like. And the fools like the one I quoted are 100% on board with them.

All one has to do is read your posts to know what you stand for, why lie about it?

We know you want one party control, no opposition opinion, all the power in your hands. It would be utopia. I'm rooting for you to achieve it since that is the only way to eradicate your ideology for good, at least for a few decades until new generations don't remember the fall out.

Being in jail for two years with no trial and no visits while chasing the former President all over the planet are dual reprehensible, wholly UnAmerican acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back