🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Medical Treatment for the January 6 Defendants

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will not allow current photographs of Buffalo Bill due to his poor condition
The halfway house concept for what he did is ludicrous. They tortured him in jail and it didn’t work so now they are sending him to a more benign reprogramming center.

Post a picture of him within the last 6 months. months and you will have what you request.
Instead, likec a true lib dummy, you ask for “proof” of what doesn’t exist.
No the dummy is you Trump Humpers, you made the claim so post the pictures to prove it. Instead, you just post some bullshit and you think we are just supposed to take your word for it.

No the dummy is you Trump Humpers, you made the claim so post the pictures to prove it. Instead, you just post some bullshit and you think we are just supposed to take your word for it.
You are the tard noggin dummy fuck who asked for “proof” of non existent photos

We have been talking about the conditions in America's jails and prisons for decades, now that some Trump Humpers are locked up you want to whine about it.

These are Political Prisoners. Not the savage violent Criminals you defend. Correct, I am not concerned with career criminals. They all had many chances to date.

Last edited:
These are Political Prisoners. Not the savage violent Criminals you defend. Correct, I am not concerned with career criminals. They all had many chances to date.
Political prisoners? Did they break the Law? Jan 6 looked pretty violent to me, I am pretty sure the injured officers would agree. Funny how you claim to be pro cops until it comes to the Capitol police.

STFU racist puke.
Stuff it niggra.....
-------------------------------------------------------
And there they are gentle readers, the thinkers who will make America Great Again! Like it was during the height of the KKK and Jim Crow.
Some of the MAGA voice on this venue sure sound racist, bigoted, and......awfully dated.
Ne'er-do-wells from another era.
IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------

We have irreconcilable differences & a national divorce is the only thing that will prevent violence
Now that is an interesting concept, poser 'shrugged'.
If it is as split as you assert, well, how are you gonna do this divorce-thingy?.....Geographically, I mean.
After all, we all can't live in the same space, so there will have to be two geographies. Whatcha got in mind on how you split it up? Got some details we can contemplate?

---------------------------------------------------

This can't happen without a return to God. The country needs national repentance and revival.

Like the question to good poster 'shrugged' above, your assertion poster Angel is interesting. It begs for all manner of questions. Lemme try just a handful:
1. How can we tell when he has arrived?
2. Which "God" do you have in mind? There are lots and lots of 'em.
3. And whichever one you have in mind.....well, why that one and not any of the others?
4. Lastly, just what would this repentance and revival look like? What can we expect to see with such?

STFU racist puke.

At times i feel sorry for superbad, sealy and a few others. Bless their hearts. They only know what they were taught by LW loons over 50 yrs or so? Not capable to venture out and actually learn as the MSM hides it from them. And taught not to trust? But they trust LW to give out checks?

Its all owned by the filthy maggot rabid LW loons on this board supporting this commee takeover (election fraud) and working to collapse America. Plain truth.

Super & Sealy are just being used.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------
And there they are gentle readers, the thinkers who will make America Great Again! Like it was during the height of the KKK and Jim Crow.
Some of the MAGA voice on this venue sure sound racist, bigoted, and......awfully dated.
Ne'er-do-wells from another era.
IMHO

----------------------------------------------------------

Now that is an interesting concept, poser 'shrugged'.
If it is as split as you assert, well, how are you gonna do this divorce-thingy?.....Geographically, I mean.
After all, we all can't live in the same space, so there will have to be two geographies. Whatcha got in mind on how you split it up? Got some details we can contemplate?

---------------------------------------------------

Like the question to good poster 'shrugged' above, your assertion poster Angel is interesting. It begs for all manner of questions. Lemme try just a handful:
1. How can we tell when he has arrived?
2. Which "God" do you have in mind? There are lots and lots of 'em.
3. And whichever one you have in mind.....well, why that one and not any of the others?
4. Lastly, just what would this repentance and revival look like? What can we expect to see with such?
Simple. We do it by voting by locality without regards to state lines.
The US would end up a giant sea of red with blue spots in all prog infested areas.
All red areas have our own laws that must be respected & vice versa.

We would have IC cars, guns, food & energy production. Churches, sports by gender, low taxes & freedom all throughout the lands not previously infected.

Ya'll could have grooming, child mutilations, welfare, high taxes, EV's, virtue signaling, tranny parades, gun control & violent crime.
You might have to come to the country to get food since we might not want to deliver it into the shitholes your cities are already devolving into.

You keep your money, we keep ours.
Deep thinking progbots are always saying they support us. It should be a big relief to no longer have us deplorables as burdens.

We'll call it a mutual divorce. You live with your decisions & we live with ours.

Sound like a deal you would support?

Let me guess- no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back