🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Missiles For Hezbollah

90% of the hatred has to do with hidden-Antisemitism.

And that's a fact.
It's not a fact; it's the little lie you tell yourself because you don't have the moral integrity to deal with the truth. The fact that you stated the BDS movement is "violent", say's a lot about you! It's say's you're mentally incapable of seeing things as they really are. Because that claim, is just plain "out there!"

Most of those haters cannot even point out Sderot on the map, but they all sing the "apartheid" song!

Hypocrites!
Who gives a shit where it is on a map? That doesn't change the fact that you have "jew only" roads; "jew only" communities; Nakba laws; and the majority of Israeli's view the Palestinian's as sub-human.

90% of the hatred has to do with hidden-Antisemitism.

And that's a fact.
It's not a fact; it's the little lie you tell yourself because you don't have the moral integrity to deal with the truth. The fact that you stated the BDS movement is "violent", say's a lot about you! It's say's you're mentally incapable of seeing things as they really are. Because that claim, is just plain "out there!"

Most of those haters cannot even point out Sderot on the map, but they all sing the "apartheid" song!
Hypocrites!
Who gives a shit where it is on a map? That doesn't change the fact that you have "jew only" roads; "jew only" communities; Nakba laws; and the majority of Israeli's view the Palestinian's as sub-human.

SDEROT is a modern day Zionist creation and lies on the lands of an ethnically cleansed Palestinian village and her residents were forced to flee to Gaza as refugees. Why should anyone recognize a village like that, created through crimes against humanity? The correct name for it is Najd and I plan to reter to it by its lawful name of Najd from now on.

Last edited:
Thank you for this blog post. I think it's important for people to remember this when they are commenting.

Thank you for enlightening me. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Israel would end their Zionist treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & just treat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve?

Aha. So tell us Princess what is the 90% hatred toward Israel by its enemies from?
IDF air-strikes and sorties.

Next question.

Thank you for enlightening me. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Israel would end their Zionist treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions & just treat them with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve?

Aha. So tell us Princess what is the 90% hatred toward Israel by its enemies from?

Next question.
What is "Creeping Annexation?"

"How the number of settlers in the occupied territories jumped for about 4,000 in 1977 to some 200,000 today
by Khalil Tufakji

"Since its 1967 occupation of the Palestinian territories, Israel’s policy has been underpinned by the strategy of creating facts through the construction and thickening of settlements on chosen sites, in order to build an independent Israeli entity within these territories.

"In light of the current political and military balance of power, the situation thus created makes it almost impossible to force Israel into a total withdrawal from the occupied territories, and into the implementation of all the international resolutions pertaining to settlements and their illegality.

"Should settlement activity proceed at its current pace, with Israel exploiting the staggering peace process, the geographic and demographic facts that will have been created as a result will form a major barrier to any peace process, blocking the way to a solution satisfactory to all parties."

Jews have just got to stop being so damn helpful

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

Last edited:
Isn't it just awful George? Do you think maybe the Arabs made a big mistake uniting to annihilate Israel & leave their Palestinian pawns as refugees in the process?

Next question.
What is "Creeping Annexation?"

"How the number of settlers in the occupied territories jumped for about 4,000 in 1977 to some 200,000 today
by Khalil Tufakji

"Since its 1967 occupation of the Palestinian territories, Israel’s policy has been underpinned by the strategy of creating facts through the construction and thickening of settlements on chosen sites, in order to build an independent Israeli entity within these territories.

"In light of the current political and military balance of power, the situation thus created makes it almost impossible to force Israel into a total withdrawal from the occupied territories, and into the implementation of all the international resolutions pertaining to settlements and their illegality.

"Should settlement activity proceed at its current pace, with Israel exploiting the staggering peace process, the geographic and demographic facts that will have been created as a result will form a major barrier to any peace process, blocking the way to a solution satisfactory to all parties."

Jews have just got to stop being so damn helpful

Palestine-Israel Journal: <b>Settlements: A Geographic and Demographic Barrier to Peace</b>

Isn't that what Moshe said?

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel&#8217;s security more effectively than does the army.

"He noted that without the settlements, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) would be unable to stay in the territories, as it would remain an alien force ruling over a foreign people.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel&#8217;s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

"Of primary importance then was, and remains, the question of where the settlements should be built, and not whether they indeed should or not be built. This is the logic that led the drive for settlement building. Hence, the Allon Plan was devised, which in its barest outline was based on the following points..."

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel&#8217;s security more effectively than does the army.

"He noted that without the settlements, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) would be unable to stay in the territories, as it would remain an alien force ruling over a foreign people.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel&#8217;s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

"Of primary importance then was, and remains, the question of where the settlements should be built, and not whether they indeed should or not be built. This is the logic that led the drive for settlement building. Hence, the Allon Plan was devised, which in its barest outline was based on the following points..."

So many of those quotes allegedly said by Israelis are fake, but you are trying so hard, Georgie Boy, that I have to give you E for effort. It's a shame that you didn't put in this type of effort earlier in your life. So tell us, Georgie Boy, we know that you would like Hezbollah to get missiles to use against Israel, but who do you really hope wins the Syrian Civil War?

The Syrians have now massacred close to 100,000 of their own people in their own country. What a party!

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel’s security more effectively than does the army.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel’s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

So many of those quotes allegedly said by Israelis are fake, but you are trying so hard, Georgie Boy, that I have to give you E for effort. It's a shame that you didn't put in this type of effort earlier in your life. So tell us, Georgie Boy, we know that you would like Hezbollah to get missiles to use against Israel, but who do you really hope wins the Syrian Civil War?

The Syrians have now massacred close to 100,000 of their own people in their own country. What a party!

"Moshe Dayan, the former Israeli defense minister (1967-1973) who laid down the cornerstone of the settlement policy, spoke of the need of building Jewish settlements in the occupied territories because they safeguard Israel’s security more effectively than does the army.

"Thus, the Labor Party inaugurated Israel’s settlement program in the wake of the 1967 war.

Assad deserves his time at the Hague, but I'm not too clear which of his opponents you are backing.
When I see names like "Free Syrian Army" or "Syrian Islamic Liberation Front" or "Al-Nusra Front" in its Wiki entry, I see dependence on western intelligence services containing some individuals who probably deserve their own visit to the Netherlands. I suspect two things regarding the outcome: it will be determined by the economic self-interest of rival tribes from the world's richest 1%, and you will be utterly blind to your government's role in facilitating the crimes, just like you are regarding Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and as you likely will be when the chickens roost a little closer to home in Mexico. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?

Assad deserves his time at the Hague, but I'm not too clear which of his opponents you are backing.
When I see names like "Free Syrian Army" or "Syrian Islamic Liberation Front" or "Al-Nusra Front" in its Wiki entry, I see dependence on western intelligence services containing some individuals who probably deserve their own visit to the Netherlands. I suspect two things regarding the outcome: it will be determined by the economic self-interest of rival tribes from the world's richest 1%, and you will be utterly blind to your government's role in facilitating the crimes, just like you are regarding Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and as you likely will be when the chickens roost a little closer to home in Mexico. Don't you ever tire of being wrong?
First off, Georgie Boy, I suggest you see your doctor to find out why you can't sleep but feel obsessed to post on a forum and still blame America even in the middle of the night when others in your town are sleeping. When you say "your government," are you telling us you plan on leaving for a country that has a government which fits your needs? And, Georgie Boy, you have to stop thinking about people who have money. Just be grateful for what you have because in many countries in the world, people have much, much less than you have and go to bed hungry every night. It would have been nice if you could have had talent like Will Smith or one of the Rap singers so that you could have been rich now too, but since you don't have that talent, just accept yourself for what you are -- a bitter man.

First off, Georgie Boy, I suggest you see your doctor to find out why you can't sleep but feel obsessed to post on a forum and still blame America even in the middle of the night when others in your town are sleeping. When you say "your government," are you telling us you plan on leaving for a country that has a government which fits your needs? And, Georgie Boy, you have to stop thinking about people who have money. Just be grateful for what you have because in many countries in the world, people have much, much less than you have and go to bed hungry every night. It would have been nice if you could have had talent like Will Smith or one of the Rap singers so that you could have been rich now too, but since you don't have that talent, just accept yourself for what you are -- a bitter man.

Georgie and Sherri are winning this argument hands down

Cant you yawningly wrong and boring thievin zios do any better??

Not even worth readin their ghastly zio crack is it??

Yessir sir. Georgie & Sherrie are putting those Zionists to shame. Gosh I wonder why those Zionists don't just lick their wounds & admit it instead of doing all they can to keep Georgie & Sherrie coming back for more?

kvetch, et al,

I'm confused.

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what "George" and "Sherri" are winning!

There are only four positions you can take on this matter, relative to Syria.

• You are pro-Assad Regime.
  • You are pro-Free Syrian forces.
  • You are uncommitted.
  • Hedge the bet and quasi-support both sides.

• The Lebanese, the Palestinians, and Iranians are pro-Assad Regime.
  • The Israelis, the US, and the EU, are pro-Free Syrian forces.
  • The remainder of the Arab League is uncommitted.
  • the Russians are playing both sides.

1. So, in the discussion, anyone that is pro-Assad Regime is opposing the right of self-determination.
  2. So, anyone in the discussion that is pro-Free Syrian force, support the peoples right to self-determination, support the spirit of the Arab Spring (similar to Libya and Egypt).
  3. The uncommitted are mute.
  4. Fense player only provide confusion.
What is there to "win" or "lose." George and Sherri have chosen to side with the Assad Regime, against the people. Naturally, anything the pro-Free Syrian Forces do is wrong from their perspective. But that is completely understandable. You either support the Ba'ath Party and Assad, the dictatorial regime, or you don't.

There is no real argument here to either win or lose. We choose a side, or sand on the sideline and watch; occasionally cheer.

Is there a point to the discussion I've missed?

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
I think there is a class point your side often misses in these situations, Rocco.
Are you trying to say all Americans, Russians, Israelis, Syrians and Lebanese and Persians stand to gain or lose to the same extent as the richest 1% of the aforementioned people?

For example, how would you critique this "trap between delusions of total victory and its true consequences?"

"by: Deepak Tripathi is a British historian of the Cold War, the Middle East and the United States in the post-Soviet world. His latest books Imperial Designs: War, Humiliation and the Making of History (Potomac Books, imprint of the University of Nebraska Press) and A Journey Through Turbulence (Dignity University Press)..."

"The outcome of the recent Moscow visit of President Obama&#8217;s new secretary of state John Kerry is instructive.

"America&#8217;s agreement with Russia that they co-sponsor an international conference to find a negotiated settlement raised some eyebrows in Washington and among U.S. allies in Europe and the Arab world.

"President Vladimir Putin seemed to have prevailed in his insistence that Assad&#8217;s exit cannot be a precondition. But this precondition is the starting point for the Syrian rebels and many of their foreign supporters who have a wider Middle East agenda.

"A commentary in Italy&#8217;s rightwing publication Il Geornale said in its headline, 'Obama&#8217;s Defeat: To Pacify Syria He Is In Cahoots With Putin...'"

"s for Russia, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov maintains that Moscow is &#8220;not planning to supply Syria with any weapons beyond the current contracts,&#8221; which, he says, are &#8220;for defensive purposes.&#8221; Russia&#8217;s message to Washington, delivered a year ago, continues to be &#8220;hands off Syria and Iran.&#8221; Obama continues his rhetorical maneuvers. And the war goes on."

George and Sherri and others have decided to side with the poor.
Which side is the CIA on?

America?s Syrian Riddle » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

I think there is a class point your side often misses in these situations, Rocco.
Are you trying to say all Americans, Russians, Israelis, Syrians and Lebanese and Persians stand to gain or lose to the same extent as the richest 1% of the aforementioned people?

For example, how would you critique this "trap between delusions of total victory and its true consequences?"

"by: Deepak Tripathi is a British historian of the Cold War, the Middle East and the United States in the post-Soviet world. His latest books Imperial Designs: War, Humiliation and the Making of History (Potomac Books, imprint of the University of Nebraska Press) and A Journey Through Turbulence (Dignity University Press)..."

"The outcome of the recent Moscow visit of President Obama&#8217;s new secretary of state John Kerry is instructive.

"America&#8217;s agreement with Russia that they co-sponsor an international conference to find a negotiated settlement raised some eyebrows in Washington and among U.S. allies in Europe and the Arab world.

"President Vladimir Putin seemed to have prevailed in his insistence that Assad&#8217;s exit cannot be a precondition. But this precondition is the starting point for the Syrian rebels and many of their foreign supporters who have a wider Middle East agenda.

"A commentary in Italy&#8217;s rightwing publication Il Geornale said in its headline, 'Obama&#8217;s Defeat: To Pacify Syria He Is In Cahoots With Putin...'"

"s for Russia, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov maintains that Moscow is &#8220;not planning to supply Syria with any weapons beyond the current contracts,&#8221; which, he says, are &#8220;for defensive purposes.&#8221; Russia&#8217;s message to Washington, delivered a year ago, continues to be &#8220;hands off Syria and Iran.&#8221; Obama continues his rhetorical maneuvers. And the war goes on."

America?s Syrian Riddle » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
If Georgie Boy and Frau Sherri really sided with the poor, instead of spending day and night on forums bashing America and Israel, they would be out doing their bit for the poor in their own towns. How many times have you collected food for the needy, Georgie Boy; how many times have you volunteered in food pantries or food kitchens; how many times have you assisted some immigrant in your own Pico-Union neighborhood in learning to read English? There are many things that people who are true humanitarians can do to help the needy, and sitting in front of a computer day and night is not the way they do it. And they certain do not constantly whine about people who have money because they might have very little. Why not get away from your computer for a while and take a bus downtown to the L.A. Mission where they will be appreciative of your help.

georgephillip, et al,

You are trying to suggest that the political outcome of the civil war will be driven by the a class distinction [rich 'vs' poor]. The distribution of wealth in Syria is not the same as in the US.

(COMMENT)

While there will be an economic impact on the Syrian economy, the damage will happen no matter which side, internally, wins or loses. In the Syrian economy, the main countries that Syria conducts export trade with are Iraq, Lebanon, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Italy in that order of magnitude.

On the import side, China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Italy, South Korea, Germany, Russia (4.2%), Lebanon (4.1%), Egypt.

None of the countries you mentioned are going to make any money on Syria --- no matter who wins. Syria's economy is rather peaked.

(COMMENT)

There are no real victors in a Civil War. Some just lose less than others. But the economic poor are on the front of the rebel forces.

If you support the Assad Regime, you are not fighting on the side of the poor citizenry.

SYRIAN REBELS IN ALEPPO MOSTLY POOR said:
ALEPPO, Syria (AP) — Most of the rebels fighting government forces in the city of Aleppo fit a specific mold: They're poor, religiously conservative and usually come from the underdeveloped countryside nearby.

SOURCE: Syrian rebels in Aleppo mostly poor, pious, rural
OR
Revolt of the underclass: Syria rebels carry fury born of marginalization - World News

(COMMENT)

No, I don't think this is correct. I think they chose the side which the Palestinians support.

What aid the US has arranged has gone to Rebel Free-Syria forces (the poor).

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back