No more boosters for me

Vaccines and boosters are the only thing that will save people from dying from omicron! The omicron death wave is out of control! OMG, I'm so scared!

"Studies show that those who are unvaccinated continue to be more likely to be infected, more likely to be in the hospital and more likely to have severe complications from Covid-19," Walensky said.

Walensky said the seven-day daily average of cases was about 83,600 cases per day and the seven-day average of hospital admissions was around 5,300 per day. The seven-day average of daily deaths was about 1,000 per day.

I quoted the second paragraph for idiots still trying to compare this to the flu.

Also...the flu does not spread asymptomatically

image21.jpeg

Vaccines and boosters are the only thing that will save people from dying from omicron! The omicron death wave is out of control! OMG, I'm so scared!
Omicron is spreading. And Omicron victims are showing up in hospitals with severe illness.

To be clear, that’s a study from Bangladesh with a total of 72 patients in 3 arms. I know, I’m not criticizing their work. It’s just not exactly the most convincing thing in the world.
How about one of these 200 or sourced studies? Tip: click references to see the list of individual studies used for off label treatments for human illnesses with ivermectin.

By the way, this information about ivermectin was released many years ago so is untainted from current politicalization of the novel Covid virus and its subsequent mutations.

How about one of these 200 or sourced studies? Tip: click references to see the list of individual studies used for off label treatments for human illnesses with ivermectin.

By the way, this information about ivermectin was released many years ago so is untainted from current politicalization of the novel Covid virus and its subsequent mutations.
From 2011?

Yea...it's great if you have worms.

Not so much for covid

Your link is from 2011. Not sure how that’s supposed to help the case for ivermectin and COVID 19.

From 2011?

Yea...it's great if you have worms.

Not so much for covid
Don’t choose to be an idiot Lush when you do that by yourself enough. As I stated before about the link: click the sources listed below and a myriad of separate studies for off label use for ivermectin/humans for many years. Anyone saying only quack doctors prescribe it are not up to speed.

I'm finished. Enough!! Let them mind their own business and leave me alone. I've stopped reading most of the propaganda.

It costs nothing...has zero side effects beyond minor body aches after the second shot and I can go pretty much where I want and do pretty much what I want without fear of dying from covid.

you really think it costs nothing? LOLOLOLOL and let me just advise you in case you missed it. Surgeon General says you must be masked still.

In the northeast over 80% of individuals have received at least one dose. Why would you not expect more vaccinated to be in the hospital?
Why would you expect anyone going to the hospital? No morals

Forum List

Back