No more boosters for me

Sure it is.

I agree, anecdotes don't tell the whole story, they just make larger data sets more real.

In Washington, hospitalizations for unvaccinated are at a rate about 10x those of the unvaccinated. Not an anecdote.

How about Michigan??

Based on recent data from most Michigan health systems, the Michigan Health & Hospital Association (MHA) has found that three out of four COVID patients are unvaccinated (76%), 87% of COVID ICU patients are unvaccinated and 88% of COVID ventilator patients are unvaccinated.

Virginia, current rate of hospitalization is 4x that for unvaccinated.
This was before Omicron so hopefully the unvaxxed can now get Omicron. The prisoners have no access to the medical esoterica that tells which patient got which vaccine, nor their age, nor their gender.

Data that is aggregated and deidentified can be publicly released without affecting patient privacy. It’s done all the time. You don’t need to request patient charts. Someone just needs to pull the data.
you need to know if they are vaccinated or not to make any statement. And you need to know why they were admitted. Not public info bro!!!

you need to know if they are vaccinated or not to make any statement. And you need to know why they were admitted. Not public info bro!!!
Yes, we do. The data was pulled from the hospital systems regarding admission reasons and vaccination status.

Then it’s made public.

And I do...when I shop or attend gatherings of people I don't know.

Cause I don't want to get covid
You'll get Covid anyway: the virus comes right through the masks, like a mosquito through a chain-link fence.
But go on and wear them in good health: the only thing is never to order other people to do stuff they don't want to do.

Correction: The Vaxxed will never be fully vaccinated. They are now on the Big Pharma Immunity as a Service Plan for life. mRNA has altered their immune systems forever.
This Vaccine Lobby violence that has been done to the prisoners was done with the assistance of the communist Chinese and the esoterica they possess about their virus. Had there been transparency from the communist beginning, the media could not have easily destroyed the truth about hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, let alone what natural chemistry that has evolved to address pathogens. The beginning here means from the time of communist SARS-CoV-1.

Correction: The Vaxxed will never be fully vaccinated. They are now on the Big Pharma Immunity as a Service Plan for life. mRNA has altered their immune systems forever.
Well, no more of this craziness for me. The constant propaganda to get vaccinations that the CDC admits don't work!! Darn. I'm done.

We have a government that does NOTHING right. And is allowing the whole culture to crumble. I knew it would -- nothing last forever -- but I was hoping not in my lifetime.

fine then post that.
I have. So many times.

1639065731829.png

Data that is aggregated and deidentified can be publicly released without affecting patient privacy. It’s done all the time. You don’t need to request patient charts. Someone just needs to pull the data.

Didn't you state in this very thread that you couldn't give ages and comorbidities about your so-called ICU patients when asked? It's just data?

Forum List

Back