No more DACA deaf Trump booms must go nuclear as refugee caravan approach

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Minutes after wishing Americans a Happy Easter, President Trump revealed a major shift in his strategy for pursuing an immigration deal with Democrats, and it’s one that Trump-supporters-turned-critics like Anne Coulter may finally approve.
‘No More DACA Deal’ Trump Booms, ‘Must Go Nuclear’ As ‘Refugee Caravan’ Approaches
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, hahaha Trump is always leading the fools into a Trap and the leftist just can't stand it when they've been played.
The fools on here post their bs believing what MSM tells them bahahha.

Well, it was obvious the dims did not want a DACA deal to begin with.

That bunch of Mexicans needs to be met at the border by National Guardsmen armed with machine guns.

"Turn your asses around and get the hell out of here."

That bunch of Mexicans needs to be met at the border by National Guardsmen armed with machine guns.

They are Honduran, crossing thru Mexico.

They need to be treated as an invasion force. We need to learn the lessons of the European invasion by Muzzles.

Fortunately, Trump isn't Merkel

Easter... he has to make this announcement on Easter. What kind of shit is that?

It's ok. The Border Patrol are hiding some Easter eggs along the border. Those Hondurans will have a gay old time looking for eggs among the land mines.

Put the army and marines down there and anyone else who wants to volunteer!

Easter... he has to make this announcement on Easter. What kind of shit is that?
Reassurance that the country is in good hands

Good hands? If Obama did something like this you'd be ready to skewer him. It's not only unprofessional, it's seriously fucked up. I hope with every fabric of my being he becomes the only President to have EVER been impeached and removed as President.

Reassurance that the country is in good hands

Good hands? If Obama did something like this you'd be ready to skewer him. It's not only unprofessional, it's seriously fucked up. I hope with every fabric of my being he becomes the only President to have EVER been impeached and removed as President.
Impeachment has nothing to do with DACA dude!

Thank God we have a president who's actually addressing problems. MAGA baby!

Yep! I mean he is ok with tweeting about lies that Amazon is hurting the US Post Office, but doesn't address an unarmed Black man being shot 20 times by police in his family's backyard. He certainly has his priorities straight.

Yep! I mean he is ok with tweeting about lies that Amazon is hurting the US Post Office, but doesn't address an unarmed Black man being shot 20 times by police in his family's backyard. He certainly has his priorities straight.
What did you want him to say? If I had a son he would look like a thug?

What did you want him to say? If I had a son he would look like a thug?

Uhm... that might be the dumbest post you've ever made, and believe me that is quite the accomplishment given your posting history.

How about maybe he could have said that the federal government needs to start holding police departments who shoot and kill unarmed citizens to a higher standard that could include loss of federal funding and federal charges?

Also... it's now a crime punishable by death based on how someone dresses?

Stephon Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed. And he was evading arrest at the time he was shot.

But don't let facts get in your way...

Last edited:

Clark had a criminal history, four cases in four years that included charges of robbery, pimping, and domestic abuse. Sacramento County court files show he pleaded no contest to reduced charges, spent time on a sheriff's work detail and was on probation for the 2014 robbery when he was killed. And he was evading arrest at the time he was shot.

But don't let facts get in your way...
I can't get upset about a dead thug. Sorry.

Forum List

Back