No More Debates

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates. Even with it being three against one on Tuesday night.

Trump has a hard time turning down camera time. I won't be surprised if he changes his mind.

Oops my mistake, I didn't realize that there were already threads about this.

Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates. Even with it being three against one on Tuesday night.

He didn't crush this debate, although it wasn't a fair debate.

Oh wow, the guy that LOVES to debase people over and over again (never stops doing it) is no longer interested in debasing that woman again? Really?

I think this is the real situation

Kamalakickingtrumpsass.jpg

Oh wow, the guy that LOVES to debase people over and over again (never stops doing it) is no longer interested in debasing that woman again? Really?

I think this is the real situation

View attachment 1010730

lol, is that why she turned down the Fox debate? Trump has done..2 debates now on democrats terms, and Harris won’t even do one..

Who’s running away?

lol, is that why she turned down the Fox debate? Trump has done..2 debates now on democrats terms, and Harris won’t even do one..

Who’s running away?
Who said "no more debates"?

By the way, in this video, Trump himself says that she called for another debate! She is not running away. He is running away. He got his ass kicked and he doesn't want that again. He is the one running

Trump is right. Why should there be? He crushed both debates.
Oh My.
You actually have something POSITIVE to say about:

1). They are Eating the Cats and Dogs.
2). I don't have a plan to replace ACA, but I have Concepts.

#2. this alone should disqualify POS trump.
You are in a debate, it's YOUR time to discuss your plan.
But instead he says..... "I have some Concepts". WEAK. so WEAK.

Forum List

Back