"The End"

Sure I did. Dumb move on her part, and I'll tell you why. If Harris is re-elected we are for sure in a recession, maybe in a depression. And Swift frankly owns it--she "endorsed" it. She's so big now she probably doesn't care. But a lot of lesser celebrities do and that's why they're quiet. They HATE Trump but realize the devastation Biden has wrought
I don't think Swift hates anyone.

I also don't think she wrote the endorsement. Which only makes it more pathetic. She paid someone to put it together.

She's as much an empty stare as Harris.

I don't think Swift hates anyone.

I also don't think she wrote the endorsement. Which only makes it more pathetic. She paid someone to put it together.

She's as much an empty stare as Harris.

Nah, she absolutely hates Trump, and believe me--love her or hate her--she's worlds smarter than Harris. And more accomplished.

She sold out Wembley Stadium so many times only the Beatles did the same.

Honey the "city leaders" are in a fat mess. You think they're going to issue a statement that says, "Gosh, you're right. They're grabbing ducks out of our ponds, crashing cars and squatting. Our bad"

But rest assured, OUR people do REAL journalism

Be scared
If you have concrete evidence that the city leaders are lying you are free to present proof at any time. That would, of course, also include the Springfield Police Department, who said the same thing. If you think all the cops are liars, feel free to present that proof as well.

Forum List

Back