"No More Hesitation" - DHS does target practice with pictures of Pregnant Women...

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
After a lot of dismay and embarrassment, the company that sold these target-practice dummies of pregnant women and gun owners have apologized to the public. The DHS has yet to apologize or even acknowledged what they've done.

Here is the company name:
Law Enforcement Targets, Inc. - Shooting Targets, Paper Targets, Cardboard Targets, Steel Targets, NRA Targets, Plastic Targets, Target Backers, Target Bobbers, Military Targets, Federal Agency Targets, Shooting Range Accessories, Weapons Cleaning, W

Here is the apology issued on their facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/LawEnforcementTargets/posts/615687631780992

We apologize for the offensive nature of our “No More Hesitation” products. These products have been taken offline due to the opinions expressed by so many, including members of the law enforcement community.

This product line was originally requested and designed by the law enforcement community to train police officers for unusually complex situations where split-second decisions could lead to unnecessary loss of life.

Consistent with our company mission as a training supplier (not a training methods company), we will continue to seek input from law enforcement professionals to better serve their training objectives and qualification needs. We sincerely appreciate law enforcement professionals for the risks they take in providing safety and defending freedom.

What does it mean when DHS is purchaser HOLLOW POINT ammo and training to desensitize themselves to shooting women, children, PREGNANT WOMEN and American gun owners?

The company seems to have caved into pressure from people who don't really understand what the targets were all about. They were used to train officers to make split second decisions, i.e. you DO NOT shoot the pregnant woman. To suggest they were used for any other purpose is just ludicrous.

The company seems to have caved into pressure from people who don't really understand what the targets were all about. They were used to train officers to make split second decisions, i.e. you DO NOT shoot the pregnant woman. To suggest they were used for any other purpose is just ludicrous.

We've reached a point in America where the useful idiots defend this behavior.

Take a neg rep.

Actually since they are INDIVIDUAL targets they are singly used to shoot at.

You have it backwards..

This was to train law enforcement, DHS supposedly, that even a pregnant woman can be dangerous and to shoot her without hesitation.

In a vacum, that is good. You don't want a cop to lose their life because they hesitated before shooting someone simply because they were pregnant or at least appeared to be.

It is a public affairs pile of manure that I wouldn't want to deal with though.

Take a neg rep.

You're a weenie. I take it with honor. It shows me I hit a nerve and you can't stand it.

You obviously don't have a clue of how police officers are trained. If there's any danger to the 2nd amendment, it comes from clueless wonders like you spouting ridiculous BS.

Take a neg rep.

You're a weenie. I take it with honor. It shows me I hit a nerve and you can't stand it.

You obviously don't have a clue of how police officers are trained. If there's any danger to the 2nd amendment, it comes from clueless wonders like you spouting ridiculous BS.

Police officers are supposed to trained to observe the situation before discharging their firearm, to control their impulses.

Are you suggesting the police should follow this model?

"Shoot first, ask later."

You have it backwards..

This was to train law enforcement, DHS supposedly, that even a pregnant woman can be dangerous and to shoot her without hesitation.

In a vacum, that is good. You don't want a cop to lose their life because they hesitated before shooting someone simply because they were pregnant or at least appeared to be.

NO, YOU have it backwards, unless the pregnant woman is holding a gun. The point is to fire without hesitation in correct circumstances, not all circumstances.

Take a neg rep.

Police officers are supposed to trained to observe the situation before discharging their firearm, to control their impulses.

Are you suggesting the police should follow this model?

"Shoot first, ask later."

Of course not, that's the exact opposite of what I'm saying. You're the one that's saying that's how they're being trained. GET REAL, GUY!!!

You have it backwards..

NO, YOU have it backwards, unless the pregnant woman is holding a gun. The point is to fire without hesitation in correct circumstances, not all circumstances.

Do you know for a fact that the pregnant woman posters didn't have guns?

I have seen some of these.. and yes, some of them do. But officers were still hesitant to shoot because of the woman appearing to be pregnant.

Last edited:
Because that 8-month pregnant woman would definitely plan a bank robbery or some other high crime while pregnant.

Also, as if she will be able to easily disappear and run away afterwards.

LOLOLOLOLOL wake the fuck up.

The only realistic scenario is when Dr. Gosnell worshipers (Libtards) mandate forced abortions, like in China:

http://www.lifenews.com/2013/06/12/...ortions-sterilizations-uder-one-child-policy/

Yes, I expect my wife/girlfriend to defend herself and our child with an M4 Carbine (armor piercing rounds) when that happens.

Last edited:
Because that 8-month pregnant woman would definitely plan a bank robbery or some other high crime while pregnant.

Are you trying to claim that pregnant women don't commit crimes???

In 1994 3% of women in prison were pregnant at the time of their admittence into prison.

Since the numbers of women going to prison since 94 has increased, it is only logical that the numbers of pregnant women has increased also.

I also want you to notice that I have been using the words "Apparently Pregnant" quite a bit.

There have been cases where a woman has worn something to give her the appearance of being pregnant when she wasn't.

Are you trying to claim that pregnant women don't commit crimes???

In 1994 3% of women in prison were pregnant at the time of their admittence into prison.

Since the numbers of women going to prison since 94 has increased, it is only logical that the numbers of pregnant women has increased also.

I also want you to notice that I have been using the words "Apparently Pregnant" quite a bit.

There have been cases where a woman has worn something to give her the appearance of being pregnant when she wasn't.

For what? Possession of marijuana? Failure to pay fines on car registration?

Find me ANY story where a pregnant woman pointed a gun at law enforcement.

If you can't find any instances, I expect you to edit/delete your posts or take a serious Neg rep + flame thread in badlands.

An 8-month pregnant woman shot and killed by a Police Officer in Yallahs, St. Thomas yesterday evening has been identified as 25-yr-old Kayann Lamont of a Logwood address. The sister of the Logwood resident was also shot and injured and has been hospitalised. Graphic photograph below, viewer discretion is STRONGLY ADVISED.

It is understood that a Police Officer overheard expletives coming from one of the women, while writing a speeding ticket for a motorist in the Yallahs Square. The officer warned the woman that she would be arrested and charged for the indecent language and then dragged the woman to the Station. A struggle ensued between the Officer and the Woman which resulted in her falling on the ground. The woman's sister then ran to her aid and the officer pulled his weapon and opened fire on them killing one on the spot, while the other was rushed to hospital.

Holy shit, what a danger to society she was!

Last edited:

You read your own links right? The first one I clicked:

Pregnant woman arrested after assaulting guard, kidnapping 2

Says she assaulted a guard, with her HANDS, and then later held a hostage at KNIFE Point.

The fact that she even escaped is bigger problem than what she had done.

Where's the gun?
----------------------------------------------------
I clicked another link:

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/22221928/pregnant-woman-arrested

Where's the gun?

Do any of these links contain stories of a PREGNANT WOMAN SHOOTING AT POLICE?

For the millions of crimes committed in American, with 1 in 97 Americans behind bars, this seems to be VERY DIFFICULT to find.

----------------
In yo first link the woman was a getaway driver. No gun or direct violence towards police. Prepare to get negged.

Last edited:
A knife is as dangerous a weapon as a gun.

In fact, within 12 feet, it has been proven that a person with a knife will be able kill a person who has their gun in their holster more times than not.

The point is that apparently pregnant women can be as violent and a danger to police as a male or woman who isn't pregnant.

Last edited:

In fact, within 12 feet, it has been proven that a person with a knife will be able kill a person who has their gun in their holster more times than not.

The point is that apparently pregnant women can be as violent and a danger to police as a male or woman who isn't pregnant.

Find me one example of a pregnant woman shooting at police.

Under this justification we should put everyone in jail because anyone can a threat to police. Oh wait, that is the plan.

Also, Notice that this is DHS, not a local police unit. Why would DHS be expecting to shoot pregnant women? Or, even more importantly, why would DHS be expecting pregnant women to be shooting at them? Oh yeha, forced abortions in order to maintain "national security' from overpopulation effects.

Last edited:

Pregnant is ignored.

Gun is focus

You're simply wrong.

O I know you don't like that but it is true.

Tueller Drill says 21 feet

and I think that has been increased ?

Forum List

Back