No More Masks

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
CDC says no more masks, just make sure you have your vaccine papers or

NoVaxStar.png

See?...lawsuits do work against the guilty...every red state should do what Florida has done...bring a lawsuit to the worthless CDC....

And I want to know why we are experimenting on the human transmission of dangerous viruses by tweaking them to be weapons????
And why we are funding China in that respect...are we crazy or what?...

This will be met by wails of protest from the perpetually frightened liberal loons and generally disregarded by control freak local governance like here in Maryland. Governor says all clear but county councils say no so they can remain in the freedom taking spotlight

it is a step in the right direction but us thinkers will have to continue to battle for restoration or our rights because lockdown loons will largely decry and try to interfere with the CDC instructions

Walensky cited the “scientific data on the performance of our vaccines and our understanding of how the virus spreads” as reasons for lifting the mask guidance. Not only do the vaccines prevent people from falling ill with COVID-19, they also prevent people from spreading the virus to others who might then be sickened.

Lesh ---
see that Lemming Lesh? I have been telling you this for months now.

Lookit these little moonbat slaves act like they need permission from their lord and savior!

TFF!

:auiqs.jpg: :laugh2: :rofl: :lmao:

My Covid Bday is 5/27. Got my 2nd jab today.

If you got Moderna, you are 85% protected now, and after your second jab, I'd say you're good to go in a few more days. But that's only my opinion, I think their timelines a bit cautious.

Hip Hip Hooray!

I'm vaxxed and ready to go maskless!

Do you trust the CDC?

I think they err on the side of caution, but yes, I tend to trust them. I have no reason to distrust them.

Forum List

Back