No More Masks

This actually puts liberal in a fun to watch predicament, since people who aren't getting the vaccine are already not wearing masks. And there is no real way to know if someone had a vaccine or not since ID's are racist...liberals will have to choose between continuing to wear a mask to protect themselves from the unvaccinated and be shun by other liberals who view masks as a sign of anti-vax, or not wear and mask and risk death.

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Go ask Trump. "Ask Chiinaay."

Have you been vaccinated?
Why would I ask Trump about Pedo Joe being a science denier?

Virus didn't change, just guidance for protecting yourself and others, in light of effectiveness of being full vaccinated. I'm set. How bout you?
LIke I said, Veggie Joe and all those around him have been fully vaccinated.........and yet they continued wearing masks AND social distancing outside until today.

What changed, scientifically?
I have had to do crap I didn't like, sometimes in a manner I didn't like, just to set the example for others from a leadership position most of my adult life. Joe Biden has just been setting the example, from the top, down. No less than should have been expected of the leader of the country.

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Extra Peking Ravioli and voila!

Virus didn't change, just guidance for protecting yourself and others, in light of effectiveness of being full vaccinated. I'm set. How bout you?
LIke I said, Veggie Joe and all those around him have been fully vaccinated.........and yet they continued wearing masks AND social distancing outside until today.

I have had to do crap I didn't like, sometimes in a manner I didn't like, just to set the example for others from a leadership position most of my adult life. Joe Biden has just been setting the example, from the top, down. No less than should have been expected of the leader of the country.
Example?

East Coast held hostage by Russian Hackers
Illegals pouring in
Inflation is here and now
Israel in a major war vs Hamas
M&A world turned upside down due to his stupid tax law proposal changes

That’s a leader? Truth over Facts

Yes, his example is showing that he denies the science of the effectiveness of the Trump vaccines.

That's not leading, that's being a dumbass.

Example?

Illegals pouring in

galaxy.jpg
1szylp.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

get yer shotz, do yer duty....

If I were president the Wuhan lab would be a smoldering dust pile today....

hErD iMmUnItY!! :spinner:

Example?

Illegals pouring in

galaxy.jpg
1szylp.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

get yer shotz, do yer duty....

This coming from a guy who supports those idiots taking a knee when the national anthem is played?

Nope. I am under no obligation of duty to get the vaccine shot.

Setting an example like being in his basement all last year?

Forum List

Back