No More Masks

Got my forged card all ready to go.

One person at work got theirs and didn't sign it, I copied it on stock paper of the same thickness and made a dozen copies for other people at work.

Well, did they say w/the full 2 shots or just 1 is enough to not need the masks?

I decided to take the plunge and got my first Pfizer shot yesterday.
CDC says you are fully vaccinated 2 weeks after 2nd shot

However the data shows you are very safe 2 weeks after first shot. The 2nd appears to be a booster.

Last edited:
I think they err on the side of caution, but yes, I tend to trust them. I have no reason to distrust them.
I don't want to hijack your thread...cuz it's a good one...but how do you trust someone who lies to you "for your own good"?

What else would they lie about "for your own good"?

There's a difference between cautious optimism and outright lying.

I'm far more upset with Trump for the Surgeon General's statement in April 2020 than I am with that.

This was me in May 2020...

I don't believe that.

I have N95 masks because the hoods of my trucks are made of fiberglass...sometimes they get hit, or just crack from wear. When repairing fiberglass it is imperative to keep the dust out of your lungs...hence the N95 masks.

So I always wear the mask...to procect me from fiberglass dust...not to protect the fiberglass from me

Last edited:
Walensky cited the “scientific data on the performance of our vaccines and our understanding of how the virus spreads” as reasons for lifting the mask guidance. Not only do the vaccines prevent people from falling ill with COVID-19, they also prevent people from spreading the virus to others who might then be sickened.

Lesh ---
see that Lemming Lesh? I have been telling you this for months now.
Liberals have steadfastly tried to change the meaning of vaccination, innoculation and immunity. That’s not going to stop even with the formerly beloved CDC now declaring what us few thinkers knew from the first moment

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Nah, she doesn't look clueless.

1620945653261.png

Virus didn't change, just guidance for protecting yourself and others, in light of effectiveness of being full vaccinated. I'm set. How bout you?
LIke I said, Veggie Joe and all those around him have been fully vaccinated.........and yet they continued wearing masks AND social distancing outside until today.

What changed, scientifically?

Just last week Biden was wearing a mask outside, socially distanced from others who have had the Trump vaccines.

Today the CDC says if you had the vaccine you don't need a mask, outdoors OR indoors.

So, how did the science change? Surely they aren't trying to tell us what to do based on politics and not science, right?

Go ask Trump. "Ask Chiinaay."

Have you been vaccinated?

Forum List

Back