No more stimulus checks from the fed government

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.
It will make your head spinning watching how fast they'll open their states
All 50 state have taken steps to reopen, are you not aware of that?
Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state
You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

We believe in the wise saying of, "Better safe, than sorry"

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.
Should we shut down the economy when we have 50,000 flu deaths? How about when and if we have a democrat president?

I supported evidence that they pay taxes. They pick our food and they deserve money.

You don't know what your talking about.
YOU don't know what YOU'RE talking about. You are obviously a dupe of the liberal fake media. Illegal aliens REDUCE the taxes going into our govt, in 2 ways.

1. Since they make less money than Americans would have in the same job, the also pay less taxes, than those Americans would have paid.

2. MANY illegal aliens work off the books, and pay no taxes at all. This protects their employers from being arrested for hiring illegals (IRCA law)

3. They deserve one thing. Free transportation back to Mexico, or wherever they came from. If they violated US Code 8 Section 1325 (Improper entry by alien), they "deserve" jail time.

If a Governor wants to continue with shutting down their states and keeping people from working let them pay for their citizens upkeep. No more bailouts for something they caused.

So now Trump is deliberately trying to destroy the US economy by starving the citizens who have lost their jobs and their health insurance due to the virus.

This should really encourage voters to vote for him in November. I also notice protests all over the country against the federal government featuring body bags. These protests are being organized by those who have lost loved ones.

Thousand more people join those numbers ever single day while Trump is attacking his “enemies”.

So now Trump is deliberately trying to destroy the US economy by starving the citizens who have lost their jobs and their health insurance due to the virus.

This should really encourage voters to vote for him in November. I also notice protests all over the country against the federal government featuring body bags. These protests are being organized by those who have lost loved ones.

Thousand more people join those numbers ever single day while Trump is attacking his “enemies”.
Ho hum, Yawn***** Another Trump bash by another leftist characteristically finding ways to blame Trump for everything and anything, Ho hum Yawn*****

Ho hum, Yawn***** Another Trump bash by another leftist characteristically finding ways to blame Trump for everything and anything, Ho hum Yawn*****

I guess telling you the truth about what Trump is doing to America is “bashing”. Considering the nation is in the worst shape economically since the Great Depression, 35 million are unemployed, 100,000 are dead, the US economy is shrinking at more than twice the rate of the rest of the western world, it’s hard to find anything positive to say.

On the basis of his performance so far, America is getting ready to say “You’re fired”.

Count on it.

You believe every state should just all open at once, and killing as many people as possible from the virus...

Straw Man argument. Each state decides when to open up, but that should not be based on how much money they are receiving from the federal government.

The Nation is in no way responsible to bail out States suffering from unfunded pensions.

Yes I am aware of that democrat run states are the most reluctant to open. Therefore if you wait until June or July to open your citizens should not get any further assistance from the federal government go to the state

We believe in the wise saying of, "Better safe, than sorry"

By opening up the economy cautiously, with measured steps, killing as few people as possible from the virus.

98% surival, time to climb out from under your bed.

Last edited:

Take bigger steps.

I guess telling you the truth about what Trump is doing to America is “bashing”. Considering the nation is in the worst shape economically since the Great Depression, 35 million are unemployed, 100,000 are dead, the US economy is shrinking at more than twice the rate of the rest of the western world, it’s hard to find anything positive to say.

On the basis of his performance so far, America is getting ready to say “You’re fired”.

Count on it.
That is not "his performance", drama queen. That is the result of the pandemic, the results of which are hitting countries very hard, all over the world. IS every country ready to tell their top leader he's fired ?

Sometimes leftist Trump haters really go over the cliff with their Trump bashing. and this is a classic one.

Trump's performance is what he accomplished in 2017, 2018, and 2019, and it is phenomenally great. Wanna talk Trump's "performance" ? yeah, we can do that >>>

Trump brought our economy back to health.
Trump halted unrestricted access to our market, for China.
Trump brought our military back to health.
Trump minimized Muslim immigration.
Trump deported scores of illegal aliens, and has reduced illegal alien crime, significantly.
Trump gave us a record high median wage ($61,400/yr)
Trump gave us record lows in unemployment.
Trump gave us record stock market highs.
Trump got ISIS minimized and leaders killed.
And that's just a brief sketch.

And the 40-45% who may not have voted for the governor?
They could move out of the state, as I did, and many people are doing now in unprecedented numbers. (especially from New York and California)
You moved to get more money from the government? I knew you were an unprincipled sack of shit.
No you stupid shit he moved so he could keep more of HIS money

He’s a welfare recipient who has to use public WiFI.

You moved to get more money from the government? I knew you were an unprincipled sack of shit.
In California, I owned my own business, and made 1/4 of a Million $$ (in 2020 dollars) 3 years in a row. I moved to Florida. You don't move from blue California to red Florida to get money from the govt. I knew you were a >>>

1590024442375.png

And the 40-45% who may not have voted for the governor?
They could move out of the state, as I did, and many people are doing now in unprecedented numbers. (especially from New York and California)
No you stupid shit he moved so he could keep more of HIS money

He’s a welfare recipient who has to use public WiFI.
You ARE ignorant he moved to keep more of his money.

In California, I owned my own business, and made 1/4 of a Million $$ (in 2020 dollars) 3 years in a row. I moved to Florida. You don't move from blue California to red Florida to get money from the govt. I knew you were a >>>

View attachment 338852
People on welfare believe as rotten candy believes. They own nothing and must depend on people like you and I for their upkeep via the government welfare system.

View attachment 338852

We'll add this to the tales you've told. This is a whopper....

the economy is just like a car, it can be fixed

he got elected as Trump, he built this great economy as Trump, and he'll get us out of this mess and rebuild america as Trump

Donald Trump is Donald Trump, my friends!

Every state is opening up. Some that have very little virus action are doing so faster than others. Where I live there are no constraints on reopening yet very few are actually opening. Yes, to repeat business is free to open yet very very few are actually open.

Forum List

Back