NO MORE!...We Must Stop The 40-Year Old Obsession With Iran

Ron Paul is a loon – and libertarianism is naïve, reactionary nonsense

Says a progressive bootlicker who should be ashamed to put the Bill of Rights next to his name.

Remember this naive libertarianism? He called it long before it ever happened. Not bad for a loon.

Last edited:
People are disregarding the fact that the USA deposed the 35th democratically elected prime minister of Iran, Mohammad Mosaddegh.

The USA imposed the despot Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi to rule Iran until the people overthrew the corrupt despot.

oncr again lack of education, low IQ and perhaps even extra chromosome come into play.

Persian Constitution of 1906 - Wikipedia

The monarchy of Iran was well established and the Persian constitution gave him the right dismiss prime ministers.
So he wasn’t “imposed” on them. Persia had been a monarchy for 2000 years. And the shah had been on the Peacock Throne since 1941.
Ron Paul is a loon – and libertarianism is naïve, reactionary nonsense

Says a progressive bootlicker whoi should be ashamed to put the Bill of Rights next to his name. .

"the ron paul is a loon" part is correct.

Oh, hi, rosie. I've been waiting for you to respond to me. Eagerly.

Show us that wisdom of yours, please, and suport your claim, tell us why you think he's a loon, and I'll correct you afterward. And in front of all of your friends, too.

Last edited:
Yeah, because following the Constitution is such a loony thing to do. :rolleyes: And being against neverending interventionist wars, when we’re trillions in debt, is just sooo crazy. Some of you people are completely brainwashed.

Oh, hi, rosie. I've been waiting for you to respond to me. Eagerly.

Show us that wisdom of yours, please, and suport your claim, tell us why you think he's a loon, and I'll correct you afterward. And in front of all of your friends, too.

easy----the USA has not had an obsession with Iran for 40 years.
Our children do not chant "DEATH TO IRAN" nor do they play
with toy zip guns at SHOOTING IRANIANS. I was a very little kid
in the 1950s-------the obsession with Japan was still ongoing the sand
piles of the playground. IRAN? Iran became an issue in
the 1960s when the rise of Islamism resulted in a significant migration
to the USA of Iranian intelligentsia. But Iran was (unfortunately) not yet
seen as a threat to the USA. In fact we virtually spat in the face of
the dying Shah

Yeah, because following the Constitution is such a loony thing to do. :rolleyes: And being against neverending interventionist wars, when we’re trillions in debt, is just sooo crazy. Some of you people are completely brainwashed.

They're not brainwashed. They simply do not believe in such things. They don't believe in the Constitution. They contradict it daily. Openly. They do not understand economic theory or monetary policy. They demonstrate this daily. They do not understand the concept of a delcaration of war, nor is there a grasp on the history of the world, much less an understanding of our foreign policy and interferecne toward these nations. Again, this is demostrated daily.

Last edited:

in what "war" is the USA now an "INTERVENTIONIST" that bothers you----
based on thrift?

not lately------but in the course of my life I did read just about any
print that appeared before my eyes. BTW----for the record---the
seven year old Yemeni girl reported dead ---PROBABLY died of
cholera. Cholera is ENDEMIC in Yemen----it tends to break out
during times of conflict. The present conflict is a machination of
Iran. Iran armed the SHIITE minority----called HOUTHIS-----their
main area of conflict was SANAA---the capital city -----the streets ran
red with blood because of the Iranian galvanized violence. ------Iran
has even planted Hezbollah animals in Yemen. Iran is HUNGRY for
the PORT CITIES of Yemen ----control of which would give them
lots of control over SHIPPING thru the red sea-------VITAL FOR WORLD
TRADE ----largely in oil. I have no interest in Iran and its bomb quest---
control over the port cities of Yemen is a MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM

Blah, blah, blah.

Where is your links to unbiased, factual proof of ALL of this?

Your hate-filled words mean NOTHING.

Wikki is not a source------It is written by propagandaists

9-11 Review: Operation Ajax

Operation Ajax (1953)

Cold War Museum

CIA finally admits it masterminded Iran’s 1953 coup

It's public knowledge you ignoramus. The CIA even admitted it.

Got it now?

Bullshit

Still waiting for your link to unbiased proof that Operation Ajax did not result in the overthrow?

Oh...that's right....you don't have one.

Get some proof or you and your baseless ramblings will be ignored....ding dong.

you are asking ME to PROVE A NEGATIVE? that's kinda funny----the onus on YOU ----to "prove" your idiot assertion is true-------and to justify your support of present day IRAN AND ITS MACHINATIONS

You made the claim first, not I.

Then you should not have made a claim that you cannot prove...DUH.

I - and Denizen - posted numerous, factual data from unbiased sources. Hell...the CIA even openly admitted doing it. We proved our positions...while you offered nothing.
As for my thoughts on Iran? Dr. Ron Paul expressed them far better then I could.

So, now the board knows...you have ZERO evidence to back up your matter-of-fact claim AND you knew you had none when you made it.

So noted.

Your words on this mean nothing.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Yes it has. America has been meddling in the world's affairs since the end of WW1.

You're talking to someone who knows his history. And who understands thoroughly America's failed foreign policy. And economics. And monetary policy. And someone who understands just how shallow and underinformed the average American voter is with regard to such things. At the risk of sounding prideful, debate with me will not be like debate with others here. Be forewarned. You may as well be debating the man in the video in the op. Policy-wise, I'm pretty much as mirror image to him as one might possibly be.

Last edited:

Blah, blah, blah.

could you be more specific? At least tell me which of my words you
are calling "hate filled" ? Do you have a single issue that you see
as either false of "hate-filled"? Have you ever conversed with real live
Iranians and Yemenis?------how about survivors of the Armenian genocide?

Blah, blah, blah.

could you be more specific? At least tell me which of my words you
are calling "hate filled" ? Do you have a single issue that you see
as either false of "hate-filled"? Have you ever conversed with real live
Iranians and Yemenis?------how about survivors of the Armenian genocide?

Almost all of them in this thread.

Now where is your proof of your above assertions?

Either provide them or stop wasting our time with your hate-filled, unsubstantiated bullshit.

Yes it has. America has been meddling in the world's affairs since the end of WW1.

You're talking to someone who knows his history. And who understands thoroughly America's failed foreign policy. And economics. And monetary policy. And someone who understands just how shallow and underinformed the average American voter is with regard to such things. At the risk of sounding prideful, debate with me will not be like debate with others here. Be forewarned. You may as well be debating the man in the video in the op.

not impressed. As to the fact of the shallowness of the average
American voter------NO ARGUEMENT THERE

Denizen , McRocket , Natural Citizen , et al. I wouldn't argue with irosie91 about Middle East affairs if I were you. You're in over your head and there are sharks in the area. There a few Iranians on the board who would also disagree with you.

We are way over your head.

Are you using your 'Iranians' for flotation?

you think you know more about Iran than do Iranians?

Why not?

Most of the people on this board think they know more about education than teachers, more about warfare than veterans, global warming than real climatologists, (one in particular who frequents this forum) and any other number of topics

based on thrift?

Buttercup worked on Ron's campaign, too. Though, to a much lesser extent than myself.

Tread lightly. There are some Americans who understand how things work more than you might think they do. Heh heh.

You can get away with reciting this stuff with some of the people. But never all of the people. Nope. Huh uh.

based on thrift?

Buttercup worked on Ron's campaign, too. Though, to a much lesser extent than myself.

Tread lightly. There are some Americans who understand how things work more than you might think they do. Heh heh.

You can get away with reciting this stuff with some of the people. But never all of the people. Nope. Huh uh.

who is reciting what "stuff"---------your assertion is in reference to "stuff"?

Ron Paul is an anti-Semitic idiot nutcase. The only notable thing he did in his life was siphon votes away from Republicans last time he ran for President.

And now you leftists think he's the greatest thing since white bread. :laughing0301:

Compared to antichrist Donald Trump Ron Paul is a saint.
Donald Trump is a Christian. He is generous with the things God gave him, and he has given America a good fiscal base, because that's what he's good at.

who is reciting what "stuff"---------your assertion is in reference to "stuff"?

You. That's who. It's the same disingenuous narrative the neocons and Israeli lobby have been feeding Americans for decades. You're no different. You're just another mouth piece for it. But you have no power beyond a keyboard, so you're contained at least. Downside is that now I've noticed you. Did you think nobody ever would? Heh heh.

As far as assertions, I've been generous enough not to make any. I'm just letting you know I'm in the neighborhood is all. You have the convenience of a very underinformed audience here who get their daily dose of neocon programming to the point they do not grasp the horse pucky you're reciting. Well...you had the convenience of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back