No, Muslims Should NOT Be Allowed To Serve In Public Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not lawful under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the fact that you're advocating any such thing leads me to wonder if you're in a position to actually attempt to implement such an unlawful scheme.
So in your thoughts here, you assume that I am a white supremacists ??? Stop worrying, because yes I am white, but no supremacists. Funny you mention the civil Rights act of 64, and how you figure that it somehow trumps our security for all citizens in this nation. Well it doesn't. An enemy of this nation can change things if they are successful at harming American's by way of hiding behind the act somehow.
That you might be a white supremacist never crossed my mind although it is obvious that you are hostile to equality as defined by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And you are sadly mistaken if you think that you can manufacture a security incident in order to attempt to override the protections of the federal or other anti-discrimination laws without putting yourself at risk.

And don't worry, I don't worry about people like you, I do something about them.
I'll ask you again before I report this post, are you threatening me ????

it's not "funny" pogoid----Maryam DID actually imply a THREAT. ----it's an ape
chest pounding technique----something like the shit Iran and Erdogan do

Bullshit.

Read it. Quote where there's any "threat".
And don't worry, I don't worry about people like you, I do something about them.

The posters non-response tells me that it was a threat. So this is where we are in this thread eh ?? Resorting to threats and such ?? Interesting.

You're actually sitting here proposing that non-posts constitute "a threat"??? :wtf:

Sooooooooooooo everyone who hasn't posted here in the last ten minutes is "threatening" you?

So in your thoughts here, you assume that I am a white supremacists ??? Stop worrying, because yes I am white, but no supremacists. Funny you mention the civil Rights act of 64, and how you figure that it somehow trumps our security for all citizens in this nation. Well it doesn't. An enemy of this nation can change things if they are successful at harming American's by way of hiding behind the act somehow.
That you might be a white supremacist never crossed my mind although it is obvious that you are hostile to equality as defined by the Civil Rights Act of 1964. And you are sadly mistaken if you think that you can manufacture a security incident in order to attempt to override the protections of the federal or other anti-discrimination laws without putting yourself at risk.

Bullshit.

Right. AND?

The posters non-response tells me that it was a threat. So this is where we are in this thread eh ?? Resorting to threats and such ?? Interesting.

You're actually sitting here proposing that non-posts constitute "a threat"??? :wtf:

Sooooooooooooo everyone who hasn't posted here in the last ten minutes is "threatening" you?
Yep, you are actually losing it.. Get help.

Bullshit.

Right. AND?
You said quote what the person said.

BULLSHIT.

It's not even a religious rite.

Wrong, google it yourself

Muslim means hate of woman
57a22d7899c16.image.jpg

www.earthbasedmom.commuslim-boy-screams-as-his-b7ab6221817cef8f264dd4039ac38a72b9c47840-768x512.jpg

I don't *NEED* to "Google" it Hunior, Anthropology was my major in college --- I already know this shit. FGM (once AGAIN) was around centuries before Mohammed, centuries before Jesus, centuries before Moses, centuries before Buddha, centuries before fill in deity here. See also "Linear Time". See also the FACT that there is no religious function in it AT ALL in any of those or any other religion, since it is not a religious ritual but a SOCIAL one.

Imagine that ............ actually knowing something instead of pulling it out of one's ass because one would "like it to be true". Amazing innit?

Fucking stupid asshole.
Good grief... It doesn't matter how far anything goes back, but what matters is if it is still in practice today, and if it is still obeyed and believed today.

Sadly it is, and there's a healthy movement to stamp it out.

But the fact remains it has NOTHING to do with any religion, and never did. What that tells us is that the poster trying to make that ass-ociation is blatantly dishonest. A liar.
The poster is trying to make an association between religious tenants or beliefs, and the acts described in the mutilation's ?? What would it fall under or be categorized as ??

WE ALREADY DID THIS. PAY ATTENTION THE FIRST TIME.

Once AGAIN it's an ANCIENT --- as in thousands of years old --- sociocultural tradition that has been practiced on every continent at some time. Including in the West where doctors were doing it for what they called "nymphomania" or "hysteria". It has NOTHING to do with any religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with men being scared shitless of women's power. It's a social status thing, a maturation rite, in the same way girls start painting their fingernails red (the color of blood) when they start menstruating.

And it predates Islam, it predates Christianity, it predates Judaism, it predates Buddhism, it predates ANY religion that happens to occur in the same place coincidentally. There is NO WAY Islam invented it any more than it invented eating.

Bullshit.

Right. AND?

And you did, and there's no "threat" there.

Its a Muslim tradition...…………………

BULLSHIT.

57a22d7899c16.image.jpg

www.earthbasedmom.commuslim-boy-screams-as-his-b7ab6221817cef8f264dd4039ac38a72b9c47840-768x512.jpg

I don't *NEED* to "Google" it Hunior, Anthropology was my major in college --- I already know this shit. FGM (once AGAIN) was around centuries before Mohammed, centuries before Jesus, centuries before Moses, centuries before Buddha, centuries before fill in deity here. See also "Linear Time". See also the FACT that there is no religious function in it AT ALL in any of those or any other religion, since it is not a religious ritual but a SOCIAL one.

Imagine that ............ actually knowing something instead of pulling it out of one's ass because one would "like it to be true". Amazing innit?

Fucking stupid asshole.
Good grief... It doesn't matter how far anything goes back, but what matters is if it is still in practice today, and if it is still obeyed and believed today.

But the fact remains it has NOTHING to do with any religion, and never did. What that tells us is that the poster trying to make that ass-ociation is blatantly dishonest. A liar.

Islam is just not another religion. The political is emphasized more than the spiritual. Over 60% of the Islamic Koran and Hadith is about how to treat non-Muslims. And it is cruel and deadly. The open ended commands to dominate by any means possible. That includes sanctioned terror. Rape is used as a weapon and is sanctioned.

What other religion demands domination? And you better include the source. Put up or shut up.

57a22d7899c16.image.jpg

Fucking stupid asshole.

The poster is trying to make an association between religious tenants or beliefs, and the acts described in the mutilation's ?? What would it fall under or be categorized as ??

Once AGAIN it's an ANCIENT --- as in thousands of years old --- sociocultural tradition that has been practiced on every continent at some time. Including in the West where doctors were doing it for what they called "nymphomania" or "hysteria". It has NOTHING to do with any religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with men being scared shitless of women's power. And it predates Islam, it predates Christianity, it predates Judaism, it predates Buddhism, it predates ANY religion that happens to occur in the same place coincidentally. There is NO WAY Islam invented it any more than it invented eating.
How did this topic devolve into this ??

Fucking stupid asshole.

Once AGAIN it's an ANCIENT --- as in thousands of years old --- sociocultural tradition that has been practiced on every continent at some time. Including in the West where doctors were doing it for what they called "nymphomania" or "hysteria". It has NOTHING to do with any religion. It has EVERYTHING to do with men being scared shitless of women's power. And it predates Islam, it predates Christianity, it predates Judaism, it predates Buddhism, it predates ANY religion that happens to occur in the same place coincidentally. There is NO WAY Islam invented it any more than it invented eating.

You asked, you got the answer.

Bullshit.

Right. AND?

Care to interpret it old wise one ?

I didn't bring up the mutilation's.

Bullshit.

Right. AND?

There's nothing to 'interpret'. You seem to be the one plugging in content that isn't there.

What does the word "something" mean, specifically?

What does the word "them" mean?

BULLSHIT.

57a22d7899c16.image.jpg

Fucking stupid asshole.

Islam is just not another religion. The political is emphasized more than the spiritual. Over 60% of the Islamic Koran and Hadith is about how to treat non-Muslims. And it is cruel and deadly. The open ended commands to dominate by any means possible
Every religion has a political wing or aspect to it.

I didn't bring up the mutilation's.

But you asked about them, so I answered.

57a22d7899c16.image.jpg

Fucking stupid asshole.

Islam is just not another religion. The political is emphasized more than the spiritual. Over 60% of the Islamic Koran and Hadith is about how to treat non-Muslims. And it is cruel and deadly. The open ended commands to dominate by any means possible

Don't think so.

What's the "political wing" of Taoism?

How about Bahai?

Right. AND?

There's nothing to 'interpret'. You seem to be the one plugging in content that isn't there.

Ok Bill Clinton, so what does the word is mean ?

Right. AND?

I'm not the one inferring meanings that aren't there. I asked you.

Fucking stupid asshole.

Don't think so.

What's the "political wing" of Taoism?

How about Bahai?
Any religion we recognize as being a huge religion, does have a political side or wing to it. Not sure what that is that you just used.

I'm not the one inferring meanings that aren't there. I asked you.
Why are you still talking for the poster in question ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back