🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No one dare call it fascism...

Supposedly Obama deported record numbers. The problem is that they just walked back over the border.
The truth is, they knew that was Fake News.

I am throwing that lie back into their face.

I want to see if I can bait them into denying he did that, AND bragging about how many he deported IN THE SAME POST.

Aside: Do you think that Wry can see this post?

I don't give a shit where or when officials arrest criminal aliens.

Period.

Just get them out.

A criminal, citizen or not, have rights in America, both constitutional and statutory. Maybe you live in the wrong country or were born in the wrong century, but the regulations (statutory exercise of law in this case) is an example of an Authoritarian's misuse of power.

To alleviate Pete7469's ignorance, and that of others who support this form of tyranny, see:

Is Illegal Immigration a Crime? Improper Entry v. Unlawful Presence

A citation (a ticket) can be issued when a misdemeanor is discovered, making an arrest requires the detention of the subject, who is then taken into local custody. There, the sheriff is well within his authority to release the subject with a notice to appear, wherein the trier of fact can set bail or release the subject on OR.

It is political theater, a costly one for local LE and one which is divisive and foolish.

The point is that they need to go home.

A sheriff that releases them back onto the streets is aiding in the criminal CONTINUING to commit his crime.

You're simple minded. Overcrowded jails and court orders to reduce overcrowding give the elected sheriff the authority to act. A no bail bench warrant is the only sure way to keep a subject in custody, and what you advocate would create huge holes in the budget of LE.

If Trump & Sessions continue to act with foolish disregard for local government, they will pay the price as resistance to federal authority will grow.

Be honest. YOu don't care about their budgets. You just want the illegals to stay because it advances your lefty agenda.

My "lefty agenda"? Please explain what that means and the elements of my lefty agenda?

As for my honesty, I can assure you my opinions are honest and based on my education, experience and empathy. When I'm wrong, I admit it; when attacked I attack back. When I respond to reasonable people I rely on the Golden Rule, when I respond to fools, I am honest in my criticism.

Supposedly Obama deported record numbers. The problem is that they just walked back over the border.

Obama enforced border crossings. Turning back interlopers was cost effective and humane - the exact opposite of Trump and Session's dog and pony show.

Obama caught and release and did everything he could to hinder ICE and grant illegals visas, it was not effective because he supported illegal immigration.

It's time, past time, for the Congress to pass a new immigration law, one which is comprehensive and satisfies the blood lust of the lunatic fringe, as well as the rights and needs of the nation and those who aspire to be good citizens.

Simple things like health care in America (sarcasm, using Trump's ignorance rhetorically) and the reform of tax policy and the myriad other problems facing our nation need serious adults engaging in serious debate and leaving ideology, hate, fear and brinkmanship out the door.

I think we'll just start enforcing the immigration laws we have. Hasn't been done in 30 years.

Good luck with that. How many millions will be caught in a dragnet and who will pay the costs? Do you have any idea as to the cost of detaining, feeding, clothing, and providing legal aid, medical treatment to do what Trump promised?

He will need to hire Administrative Law Judges, find courtroom and detention facilities, legal aid, court clerks, court reporters, bailiffs and administrative staff to organize and supervisor staffing, etc. etc. $$$$$$

Seal the border, hold employers accountable, and the immigration revolving door becomes a one way turnstile.

Trump promised to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. A wall will not "seal the border", holding employers accountable makes sense, how many US Marshalls/FBI Agents/US Deputy Attorney's and Federal Judges do you think that will require?

You're not very bright, are you?

I want to see if I can bait them into denying he did that, AND bragging about how many he deported IN THE SAME POST.

I can see a biased opinion if that is what you are asking of me. Post some data to disprove that enforcement at the border was not effective nor fiscally responsible.

though it clearly goes beyond Authoritarianism, and into the realm never before seen in the United States of America.

Yes having borders is fascist, god you are a dumb fuck.

Well, you've proved yourself to be a coward and an asshole, which in my life = a punk.

Go choke yourself to death on a beaners cock faggot.

You're not only stupid, you're vulgar, a bigot and uneducated. In short, a trump supporter.

I don't give a shit where or when officials arrest criminal aliens.

Period.

Just get them out.

A criminal, citizen or not, have rights in America, both constitutional and statutory. Maybe you live in the wrong country or were born in the wrong century, but the regulations (statutory exercise of law in this case) is an example of an Authoritarian's misuse of power.

To alleviate Pete7469's ignorance, and that of others who support this form of tyranny, see:

A citation (a ticket) can be issued when a misdemeanor is discovered, making an arrest requires the detention of the subject, who is then taken into local custody. There, the sheriff is well within his authority to release the subject with a notice to appear, wherein the trier of fact can set bail or release the subject on OR.

It is political theater, a costly one for local LE and one which is divisive and foolish.

A sheriff that releases them back onto the streets is aiding in the criminal CONTINUING to commit his crime.

You're simple minded. Overcrowded jails and court orders to reduce overcrowding give the elected sheriff the authority to act. A no bail bench warrant is the only sure way to keep a subject in custody, and what you advocate would create huge holes in the budget of LE.

If Trump & Sessions continue to act with foolish disregard for local government, they will pay the price as resistance to federal authority will grow.

Be honest. YOu don't care about their budgets. You just want the illegals to stay because it advances your lefty agenda.

My "lefty agenda"? Please explain what that means and the elements of my lefty agenda?

As for my honesty, I can assure you my opinions are honest and based on my education, experience and empathy. When I'm wrong, I admit it; when attacked I attack back. When I respond to reasonable people I rely on the Golden Rule, when I respond to fools, I am honest in my criticism.

That has not been my experience with you.

You know what your lefty agenda is. You know that the demographic shift caused by unchecked Third World Immigration is the only way that it can be advanced.

It's time, past time, for the Congress to pass a new immigration law, one which is comprehensive and satisfies the blood lust of the lunatic fringe, as well as the rights and needs of the nation and those who aspire to be good citizens.

Simple things like health care in America (sarcasm, using Trump's ignorance rhetorically) and the reform of tax policy and the myriad other problems facing our nation need serious adults engaging in serious debate and leaving ideology, hate, fear and brinkmanship out the door.

I think we'll just start enforcing the immigration laws we have. Hasn't been done in 30 years.

Good luck with that. How many millions will be caught in a dragnet and who will pay the costs? Do you have any idea as to the cost of detaining, feeding, clothing, and providing legal aid, medical treatment to do what Trump promised?

He will need to hire Administrative Law Judges, find courtroom and detention facilities, legal aid, court clerks, court reporters, bailiffs and administrative staff to organize and supervisor staffing, etc. etc. $$$$$$

Seal the border, hold employers accountable, and the immigration revolving door becomes a one way turnstile.

Trump promised to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. A wall will not "seal the border", holding employers accountable makes sense, how many US Marshalls/FBI Agents/US Deputy Attorney's and Federal Judges do you think that will require?

You're not very bright, are you?

A wall will obviously make the border more secure and greatly reduce border crossings, and keep deported aliens in their home country.

Thank you for not playing a game with regards to employers.

How many people will this require? Don't know. Trump has proposed a sizable increase to start, and we can always hire more later, if we need them.

I am actually very bright, and if you have not been able to pick up on that, that is just a reflection of your narrow mindedness.

Hint: Disagreeing with you is NOT evidence of low intelligence.

I can see a biased opinion if that is what you are asking of me. Post some data to disprove that enforcement at the border was not effective nor fiscally responsible.

What do you mean biased? Are you denying that Obama deported record numbers?

though it clearly goes beyond Authoritarianism, and into the realm never before seen in the United States of America.

Yes having borders is fascist, god you are a dumb fuck.

Well, you've proved yourself to be a coward and an asshole, which in my life = a punk.

Go choke yourself to death on a beaners cock faggot.

You're not only stupid, you're vulgar, a bigot and uneducated. In short, a trump supporter.

Your expectation that you can call your political opponents fascists for no reason, and be treated civilly in return was obviously in error.

IF you want to have serious discussions, you should adjust your behavior accordingly.

That has not been my experience with you.

You know what your lefty agenda is. You know that the demographic shift caused by unchecked Third World Immigration is the only way that it can be advanced.

LOL, why not admit you spoke on - wrote about - an issue you know nothing about? Why pretend to know what my agenda might be, and make up some story - or echo the propaganda - of other Trump supporters?

Federal officials defend immigration arrests in courthouses

Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly have defended federal agents who make immigration arrests at courthouses after California's top judge asked them to stop, according to a letter released Friday...

Cantil-Sakauye said Friday she was disappointed that courthouses would not be added to the list of "sensitive areas" where immigration officials don't make deportation arrests. They include schools, churches and hospitals.

Without witness and victim testimony as evidence, dangerous suspects could go free, San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon said. He said local policies protecting immigrants aren't to blame and urged federal officials to get a warrant to make immigration arrests.

"The idea that entering courthouses to make immigration related arrests somehow enhances public safety is disturbingly backwards," Gascon said in a statement.

Fear mongering on steroids fools some of the people all of the time, and is a slap in the face of justice.

Agree or disagree, that is the question.

If they are here illegally, why should being in a courtroom protect them from arrest....? Does the same thing apply to a murderer...? if the murderer is in a court room they can't be arrested?

What do you mean biased? Are you denying that Obama deported record numbers?

Deported is another word you use and don't understand. Denying entry is not deportation.

upload_2017-4-2_11-57-53.png

http://www.sweetremedy.tv/media/Main Stream Media Lies v1.pdf

Forum List

Back