🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No one dare call it fascism...

Well now, when our crops are rotting in the fields, and the farmers are going broke, then we can thank all our 'Conservatives'.
Yeah! Bring back the Democrats slaves from mexico! We need that cheap labor!
OK, how about you working out in the fields? After all, most of you 'Conservatives' seem to be of low education with no skills.

a. Stop pretending that most of the illegals are migrant farm workers.

b. Farmers do not trump the welfare of the rest of the nation.

c. His point that you put "cheap labor" ahead of the law and the interests of your fellow Americans is completely fair.

The point is that they need to go home.

A sheriff that releases them back onto the streets is aiding in the criminal CONTINUING to commit his crime.

You're simple minded. Overcrowded jails and court orders to reduce overcrowding give the elected sheriff the authority to act. A no bail bench warrant is the only sure way to keep a subject in custody, and what you advocate would create huge holes in the budget of LE.

If Trump & Sessions continue to act with foolish disregard for local government, they will pay the price as resistance to federal authority will grow.

Be honest. YOu don't care about their budgets. You just want the illegals to stay because it advances your lefty agenda.

My "lefty agenda"? Please explain what that means and the elements of my lefty agenda?

As for my honesty, I can assure you my opinions are honest and based on my education, experience and empathy. When I'm wrong, I admit it; when attacked I attack back. When I respond to reasonable people I rely on the Golden Rule, when I respond to fools, I am honest in my criticism.

That has not been my experience with you.

You know what your lefty agenda is. You know that the demographic shift caused by unchecked Third World Immigration is the only way that it can be advanced.

LOL, why not admit you spoke on - wrote about - an issue you know nothing about? Why pretend to know what my agenda might be, and make up some story - or echo the propaganda - of other Trump supporters?

I've read plenty of your posts. I've engaged in plenty of discussions with you.

I know enough about you to judge you a fairly standard lefty. No offense meant, at this time.

My point about demographic shift being the only way you have to "win" the debate, stands.

Supposedly Obama deported record numbers. The problem is that they just walked back over the border.
The truth is, they knew that was Fake News.

I am throwing that lie back into their face.

I want to see if I can bait them into denying he did that, AND bragging about how many he deported IN THE SAME POST.

Aside: Do you think that Wry can see this post?

I can see a biased opinion if that is what you are asking of me. Post some data to disprove that enforcement at the border was not effective nor fiscally responsible.

What do you mean biased? Are you denying that Obama deported record numbers?

Deported is another word you use and don't understand. Denying entry is not deportation.

So, what do you think of all those lefties who have been claiming that Obama "deported" record numbers?

Would you like to call them some names, since you seem to like doing that?

Do you think that they are liars, or are they just too stupid to understand the distinction?

It's time, past time, for the Congress to pass a new immigration law, one which is comprehensive and satisfies the blood lust of the lunatic fringe, as well as the rights and needs of the nation and those who aspire to be good citizens.

Simple things like health care in America (sarcasm, using Trump's ignorance rhetorically) and the reform of tax policy and the myriad other problems facing our nation need serious adults engaging in serious debate and leaving ideology, hate, fear and brinkmanship out the door.

I think we'll just start enforcing the immigration laws we have. Hasn't been done in 30 years.

Good luck with that. How many millions will be caught in a dragnet and who will pay the costs? Do you have any idea as to the cost of detaining, feeding, clothing, and providing legal aid, medical treatment to do what Trump promised?

He will need to hire Administrative Law Judges, find courtroom and detention facilities, legal aid, court clerks, court reporters, bailiffs and administrative staff to organize and supervisor staffing, etc. etc. $$$$$$

Supposedly Obama deported record numbers. The problem is that they just walked back over the border.

Seal the border, hold employers accountable, and the immigration revolving door becomes a one way turnstile.

Trump promised to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. A wall will not "seal the border", holding employers accountable makes sense, how many US Marshalls/FBI Agents/US Deputy Attorney's and Federal Judges do you think that will require?

You're not very bright, are you?

A wall will obviously make the border more secure and greatly reduce border crossings, and keep deported aliens in their home country.

Thank you for not playing a game with regards to employers.

How many people will this require? Don't know. Trump has proposed a sizable increase to start, and we can always hire more later, if we need them.

I am actually very bright, and if you have not been able to pick up on that, that is just a reflection of your narrow mindedness.

Hint: Disagreeing with you is NOT evidence of low intelligence.

Of course not, you are free to disagree with me on process, not on facts. The empirical evidence overwhelmingly supports my assessment.

I think we'll just start enforcing the immigration laws we have. Hasn't been done in 30 years.

Good luck with that. How many millions will be caught in a dragnet and who will pay the costs? Do you have any idea as to the cost of detaining, feeding, clothing, and providing legal aid, medical treatment to do what Trump promised?

He will need to hire Administrative Law Judges, find courtroom and detention facilities, legal aid, court clerks, court reporters, bailiffs and administrative staff to organize and supervisor staffing, etc. etc. $$$$$$

Seal the border, hold employers accountable, and the immigration revolving door becomes a one way turnstile.

Trump promised to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. A wall will not "seal the border", holding employers accountable makes sense, how many US Marshalls/FBI Agents/US Deputy Attorney's and Federal Judges do you think that will require?

A wall will obviously make the border more secure and greatly reduce border crossings, and keep deported aliens in their home country.

How many people will this require? Don't know. Trump has proposed a sizable increase to start, and we can always hire more later, if we need them.

I am actually very bright, and if you have not been able to pick up on that, that is just a reflection of your narrow mindedness.

Of course not, you are free to disagree with me on process, not on facts. The empirical evidence overwhelmingly supports my assessment.

What empirical evidence?

What empirical evidence?

LOL you claim to be bright, and yet you need to ask this question. Wow.

What empirical evidence?

LOL you claim to be bright, and yet you need to ask this question. Wow.

So you are ridiculing me for asking you to present the evidence you claim supports your argument?

Wow. THAT'S reasonable.

NOT!

a. Stop pretending that most of the illegals are migrant farm workers.

b. Farmers do not trump the welfare of the rest of the nation.

c. His point that you put "cheap labor" ahead of the law and the interests of your fellow Americans is completely fair.

The labor is not the issue.

The votes are the issue.

If illegals were inclined to vote republicrat that sniveling drone would be at the border with a phone calling agents all day long.

Just get the illegals out. Take them from courthouses, schools, hospitals and churches and get them out.

So you want criminals to be released back into the population? Because the illegals are going to court houses to give states evidence against criminals and getting deported for their efforts.

Of course you're fine with American criminals going free.

Forum List

Back