No one is going to take your guns

Like the guy who is selling 20% of the guns used in Chicago Crime.

you keep saying, "the guy" have you got a name for "the guy" ? i suspect you do not know shit about "the guy", he is well known across the gun industry and gun forums as a fucking scum filled dirt bag, pretty similar to some of the liberturds on this thread..., who once impersonated a cop to buy F-A guns (Full Auto), i will not give out his name or his "business" name, i'll leave it up to you to do the research, here is a hint, he is a convicted felon, he still does business under a family members name and is in a Shitcago suburb.

there is your homework for now.., come back when finished.., OK ??

you keep saying, "the guy" have you got a name for "the guy" ? i suspect you do not know shit about "the guy", he is well known across the gun industry and gun forums as a fucking scum filled dirt bag, pretty similar to some of the liberturds on this thread..., who once impersonated a cop to buy F-A guns (Full Auto), i will not give out his name or his "business" name, i'll leave it up to you to do the research, here is a hint, he is a convicted felon, he still does business under a family members name and is in a Shitcago suburb.

Guy, go back through the thread where I pointed to a Chicago Sun Times article that showed that 20% of guns recovered from crimes in Chicago came from Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverside, IL.

Is that the guy you are talking about? Because they've never convicted him of anything.

And that's the problem. The Gun industry wants guys like Chuck out there. They want the bad guys to be able to get guns to scare the rest of you into wanting them, too.

This kind of situation is where the NRA could do itself a world of good by insisting that gun dealers like the kind you describe above be shut down permanently.

Why don't they (NRA) do that?

This kind of situation is where the NRA could do itself a world of good by insisting that gun dealers like the kind you describe above be shut down permanently.

Why don't they (NRA) do that?

He's already breaking laws, how does making more laws make it easier to catch him?

Catch him breaking the existing laws, The FBI should be all over this, why are they not doing anything?

Guy, go back through the thread where I pointed to a Chicago Sun Times article that showed that 20% of guns recovered from crimes in Chicago came from Chuck's Gun Shop in Riverside, IL.

Is that the guy you are talking about? Because they've never convicted him of anything.

And that's the problem. The Gun industry wants guys like Chuck out there. They want the bad guys to be able to get guns to scare the rest of you into wanting them, too.

Well hell, there is really no reason to own a gun if you are not scared of something.
That idea is proven on here every single day. How many gun nuts admit that they are scared? All of them. Either of the government, gang bangers, illegals, straight out criminals, etc etc.

And all the above need guns to commit their crimes. And they need to get those guns from somewhere.

So Joe, I think you are on to something here. Fear sells guns. To both sides.

read the first two "LTTE" from idiotic gun hating libertards, this folks, displays the absolute stupidity of liberals/democRATS, i wonder if these two fools actually post here, their idiotic response reflects the views of all the gun hating klan here.

Letters to the editor
<-----<<<< click here

i would like to hear from those on this thread who agree with their comments. OK ?

Well hell, there is really no reason to own a gun if you are not scared of something.
That idea is proven on here every single day. How many gun nuts admit that they are scared? All of them. Either of the government, gang bangers, illegals, straight out criminals, etc etc.

And all the above need guns to commit their crimes. And they need to get those guns from somewhere.

Zeke, this is something I've been saying for a very long time now, and you are just catching it now?

Yes, the gun industry WANTS to make it easy to get guns in the wrong hands.

They look at Nancy Lanza, a person who was obviously so scared of something, she bought 12 guns, as a prime customer. I mean, they called her a prepper, but what was she prepping for, the Zombie Apocolypse?

Sadly, the Zombie that got her was her own son, who then went on to shoot 26 other people...

Zeke, this is something I've been saying for a very long time now, and you are just catching it now?

They look at Nancy Lanza, a person who was obviously so scared of something, she bought 12 guns, as a prime customer. I mean, they called her a prepper, but what was she prepping for, the Zombie Apocolypse?

Sadly, the Zombie that got her was her own son, who then went on to shoot 26 other people...

Prove it, you fucking liar.

joe Blow131, why do you lie all the time ?

if that were TRUE all you liberfools would have a gun and i thank GOD every day that most of you DO NOT own a gun !

A lot of LIBERALS have guns that shouldn't have them.

fixed it fer yaa !

32,000 gun deaths. 78,000 gun injuries.

A lot of people have guns that shouldn't have them.

Thats not proof, again, you fucking liar.

and 19,000 of those are self limiting, no worries there.

What a dumb fuck you are marty. In one sentence you say there is no proof, In the next sentence you admit that 19000 shouldn't have had a gun. But at least they won't have a gun again.

If that's not proof, wtf is?

What a dumb fuck you are marty. In one sentence you say there is no proof, In the next sentence you admit that 19000 shouldn't have had a gun. But at least they won't have a gun again.

19,000 of the roughly 30,000 annual gun deaths are suicides (therefore "self limiting").

Of the remaining 11,000 I believe 9,000 are gang related (in urban areas) and 2,000 are murders that takeplace elsewhere.

Last edited:

and those people would have 100% for sure NOT killed themselves some other way?

If they were not felons, nor found mentally deficient by a court, then there is no consitutional way to deny them access to firearms, period.

if that were TRUE all you liberfools would have a gun and i thank GOD every day that most of you DO NOT own a gun !

fixed it fer yaa !

it's the reactionary nuts like joe and most of the other gun grabbbers here who will prevent any rational discussion on gun control from ever happening

fixed it fer yaa !

it's the reactionary nuts like joe and most of the other gun grabbbers here who will prevent any rational discussion on gun control from ever happening

Which is his goal. He does not want rational gun control. He wants everyone disarmed who might protest against a redistribution of assets in which he hopes to profit from.

If they were not felons, nor found mentally deficient by a court, then there is no consitutional way to deny them access to firearms, period.

What ever you say doesn't change the fact that those 19000 people should not have had a gun.

Hey dude, my dad was crazy. He threatened suicide several times with a gun. He was an alcoholic. He was sometimes nuts. He always had a gun. If the cops took one from him, when he got out of jail the first thing he did was buy another gun. It was easy to do.

A crazy drunk combat vet with a gun is not a good thing marty. No matter what you or the COTUS says. But hey, he wasn't a felon. Or your dad. So WTF right?

I could tell you some rather entertaining gun/dad stories though.

What ever you say doesn't change the fact that those 19000 people should not have had a gun.

Hey dude, my dad was crazy. He threatened suicide several times with a gun. He was an alcoholic. He was sometimes nuts. He always had a gun. If the cops took one from him, when he got out of jail the first thing he did was buy another gun. It was easy to do.

A crazy drunk combat vet with a gun is not a good thing marty. No matter what you or the COTUS says. But hey, he wasn't a felon. Or your dad. So WTF right?

I could tell you some rather entertaining gun/dad stories though.

None of this has a bearing on MY right to own a firearm.

How many of those 19000 had thier gun legally or illegally?

Not in jurisdictions where prostitution is illegal, no.

One can’t sue someone for doing a poor job of committing a crime.
So, we can't sue Obama for "Fast and Furious"?

You mean your made up Scandal where he put a stop to Bush's half-ass scheme to track weapons?
No, I'm talking about the Obama administration selling weapons to Mexican drug dealers that ended up being used to kill border patrol agents and Mexican citizens.

Forum List

Back