No-one’s trying to indoctrinate kids into LGBTQ? Watch this…

I don’t trust Catholic private schools as far as I can throw them. They won’t be turning my kids queer either.
The Protestants and every other group that has tried to destroy queer children didn't succeed either. I have unfortunate news for you, children are autonomous beings that experience life and it's journey through the ages as well with their own identity. Your propaganda will fail as it did in the 90s.

All schools are a risk, the pedos hide in them and their employers will protect them in order to protect themselves. The bigger the organization the more resources they have and the more they have to lose. That’s why our schools should operate at thd grass roots level.
Hm yes conservative colonial governments, my favorite grassroots movements.

I don’t know what you are referencing. I know it is Nothing that I’ve asserted which means it’s a false narrative.
Where's the grassroots?
gbnmo.jpg

The Protestants and every other group that has tried to destroy queer children didn't succeed either. I have unfortunate news for you, children are autonomous beings that experience life and it's journey through the ages as well with their own identity. Your propaganda will fail as it did in the 90s.
A trans child is like a vegan cat…it’s forced upon them.

If I’d have been subjected to the indoctrination as a child, it’s a very high possibility I’d be trans. I was unaware of the physical differences between boys and girls so I often joked saying I was truly a boy. I liked boy things and was a tomboy. My folks just let me grow up without trying to give me “affirmations”. While I’m still the rough-and-tumble type, I’m very grateful I wasn’t messed up. I’m happy to be a woman and I can still do wild things if I’d like.

If I’d have been subjected to the indoctrination as a child, it’s a very high possibility I’d be trans. I was unaware of the physical differences between boys and girls so I often joked saying I was truly a boy. I liked boy things and was a tomboy. My folks just let me grow up without trying to give me “affirmations”. While I’m still the rough-and-tumble type, I’m very grateful I wasn’t messed up. I’m happy to be a woman and I can still do wild things if I’d like.
Oh, I see the issue now.

Your post is a joke.

At what age did you choose your gender?

Must have been difficult for you to find a bathroom in kindergarten...

Because nobody is.
If it's not happening, and a law got passed that punishes it, why does anyone oppose the law?
I mean, it's making criminals of no one, assuming you're correct and no one is doing it.
Your side seems to have some cognitive dissonance going here.

If it's not happening, and a law got passed that punishes it, why does anyone oppose the law?
I mean, it's making criminals of no one, assuming you're correct and no one is doing it.
Your side seems to have some cognitive dissonance going here.
This ethical framework has never failed in the history of man.

Forum List

Back