No-one’s trying to indoctrinate kids into LGBTQ? Watch this…

If it's not happening, and a law got passed that punishes it, why does anyone oppose the law?
I mean, it's making criminals of no one, assuming you're correct and no one is doing it.
Your side seems to have some cognitive dissonance going here.
Do you know what is in the bill?

This ethical framework has never failed in the history of man.
It's also succeeded in the history of man, different situations being....well...different.
Still, nice dodge.
Why do you oppose a law criminalizing something no one does?

Your post is a joke.

At what age did you choose your gender?

Must have been difficult for you to find a bathroom in kindergarten...
Lol hasn’t been difficult for me. I never had to choose. I just knew I was a girl so I used the girls’ restrooms. That seems complicated to you?

If it's not happening, and a law got passed that punishes it, why does anyone oppose the law?
I mean, it's making criminals of no one, assuming you're correct and no one is doing it.
Your side seems to have some cognitive dissonance going here.
This is something I have really been wondering about. “It’s not happening!” but also “that bill is awful!” If it’s not happening, why worry about the bill?

Oh, for goodness' sake.

There is no "grooming."

But such information should be kept for middle school at the very least.

The video just wanted children to understand that just because one is born with a penis does not mean that he necessarily considers himself to be a male. For some reason, maybe a few consider themselves to be a female. And that is fine. Such people should be treated with respect and not verbally or physically abused.

This is something I have really been wondering about. “It’s not happening!” but also “that bill is awful!” If it’s not happening, why worry about the bill?
I don't know, why worry about a social media's term and conditions saying "don't be racist or we'll ban you" such a big deal when no one is racist anymore?

Forum List

Back