No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

The people following this thread can determine for themselves if what I say is true. They don't need your input. You account of what happened is amusing.
Oh how sweet… you think you have an audience watching up and caring!!! Haha.

Delusions of grandeur

We're done, douchebag. You have nothing that I want to listen to.
Congrats your 2 page detour from the subject was a success and now you run away without explaining the hyperbolic and unfounded arguments you make. The broken record continues. Always a pleasure

Congrats your 2 page detour from the subject was a success and now you run away without explaining the hyperbolic and unfounded arguments you make. The broken record continues. Always a pleasure
We're done.

Did Joe and his son make millions from China?

Yes or no?

Did they then report it and pay taxes on it?

Yes or no?

My God, how much more evidence do you need?
Hunter's consulting firm or Hunter himself made millions the past decade or two off of several businesses, in several countries.

Joe Biden RECEIVED or MADE, ZERO DOLLARS from China....

Tell me what evidence you have that shows President Biden, receiving or making any money from China....

You have NONE.....

WHY lie about it?

Hunter's consulting firm or Hunter himself made millions the past decade or two off of several businesses, in several countries.

Tell me what evidence you have that shows President Biden, receiving or making any money from China....

You have NONE.....

WHY lie about it?
That's a lie. You certainly don't know that.

170 SARs and 20 phony corporations is the evidence.

You have NONE.....

WHY lie about it?
Seriously?

With being a politician any are dishonest, and they are corrupted with ambition. There is not any exception to this in all of government.

You have NONE.....

WHY lie about it?

Democrats seem to misunderstand what constitutes evidence.(not really, they are just playing a game) Circumstantial evidence is, in fact, evidence. More of it is typically required than direct evidence like say, fingerprints, but circumstantial evidence can be very damaging. People are convicted every single day on nothing but circumstantial evidence. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence against Joe Biden and even more against Hunter.

Democrats seem to misunderstand what constitutes evidence.(not really, they are just playing a game) Circumstantial evidence is, in fact, evidence. More of it is typically required than direct evidence like say, fingerprints, but circumstantial evidence can be very damaging. People are convicted every single day on nothing but circumstantial evidence. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence against Joe Biden and even more against Hunter.
What circumstantial evidence do you actually have on Joe, that would be court worthy, acceptable in court??? Or any circumstantial evidence and not just mere speculation?

What circumstantial evidence do you actually have on Joe, that would be court worthy, acceptable in court??? Or any circumstantial evidence and not just mere speculation?
You're not really this ignorant, are you? You know better you just can't bring yourself to admit that you backed the wrong horse, right?

FBI Received ‘Criminal Information’ On Joe And Hunter Biden From Over 40 Confidential Sources, Sen Grassley Finds

Circumstantial evidence = Reasonable doubt

Why isn’t Jared’s $2B from SA given the same scrutiny?

Last edited:

You're the one who doesn't understand evidence. There is NO circumstantial evidence either. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Just because Hunter Biden worked overseas doesn't mean he was doing anything illegal. Making a lot of money overseas isn't even "circumstantial evidence" nor is it a crime.

You're the one who doesn't understand evidence. There is NO circumstantial evidence either. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Just because Hunter Biden worked overseas doesn't mean he was doing anything illegal. Making a lot of money overseas isn't even "circumstantial evidence" nor is it a crime.
Are you really that ignorant or is it willful ignorance?

I can see you now! :D

funny-otter-hands-ears-lala-not-listening-pics-M.jpg

Forum List

Back