No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg
Yep! Why does Jared get a pass? :cool-45:

Yep! Why does Jared get a pass? :cool-45:
As you know, it is still Saudi's money. Jared Kushner is the head of an investment company called Affinity. The money is still the Saudi's money, he is managing the company and investing those funds. In fact, one of the investments is in an ISRAELI auto manufacturing company. Never thought you'd see that, did you?

2023%2008%2009%20Bidens%2021%20Milion%20in%20bribes-X3.jpg

Democrats seem to misunderstand what constitutes evidence.(not really, they are just playing a game) Circumstantial evidence is, in fact, evidence. More of it is typically required than direct evidence like say, fingerprints, but circumstantial evidence can be very damaging. People are convicted every single day on nothing but circumstantial evidence. There is a lot of circumstantial evidence against Joe Biden and even more against Hunter.
I wouldn't call that check for $200,000 "circumstantial."

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Circumstantial evidence = Reasonable doubt

Why isn’t Jared’s $2B from SA given the same scrutiny?
Because Jared has a real company that actually has services to sell. He doesn't just put the money in his pocket like the Bidens do.

You're the one who doesn't understand evidence. There is NO circumstantial evidence either. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT ANY CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED.

Just because Hunter Biden worked overseas doesn't mean he was doing anything illegal. Making a lot of money overseas isn't even "circumstantial evidence" nor is it a crime.
You mean other than the suspicious activity reports, the emails, the bank records, the shell companies and the $20,000,000 dollars? Let's not even talk about the tax evasion that obviously took place!

There's also the whistleblower testimony and all the destible evidence on his laptop.
I should have been more clear, Bripat. When I mentioned the tax evasion I was referring to all of the evidence that the IRS agents uncovered that Hunter Biden hadn't paid taxes on income he made while on the board at Burisma. It was the whistleblower's testimony that led that judge to toss out the Weiss sweetheart plea deal for Hunter. The fact is...there is so much evidence of criminal activity it's hard to keep it all straight.

Because Jared has a real company that actually has services to sell. He doesn't just put the money in his pocket like the Bidens do.
That’s what we want to know. What was he selling? Did the FBI get all the papers in the raid or were some already out of the country? Don’t you think we should have answers to questions like that, considering the sensitive information in some of those files?

That’s what we want to know. What was he selling?
He's an investment banker, numbnuts. He puts the money he received into investments. You have to be really stupid not to understand how investment banking works.

Did the FBI get all the papers in the raid or were some already out of the country?
What does Jared Kushner have to do with the FBI raid on Mar A Lago?

Don’t you think we should have answers to questions like that, considering the sensitive information in some of those files?
Again, what does Jared Kushner have to do with the FBI raid on Mar A Lago?

He's an investment banker, numbnuts. He puts the money he received into investments. You have to be really stupid not to understand how investment banking works.

What does Jared Kushner have to do with the FBI raid on Mar A Lago?

Again, what does Jared Kushner have to do with the FBI raid on Mar A Lago?
“Investments”?!?! So did Hunter. The only difference is that Hunter got chicken feed compared to Jared.

I agree saying there’s no evidence isn’t going to save Biden. That’s going to come down to the FACT that there’s no evidence.
Every time you morons spout that idiocy I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing.

Forum List

Back