No 'Stand Down' Order In Benghazi, Despite What Darrell Issa Said

:eek: and also :cuckoo:

anyone who speaks like this about any President shouldn't be taken seriously

For real, it's not like we're talking about "W."

LOL, Dante's farts smell just like everyone else's...

Dante took very few people spoke like that about 'W' seriously

true story

I believe you, but did you ever speak up like you just did for Obama? I personally have little regard for politicians of either party. I just find it laughable when liberals say things like you did regarding respecting the office if not the person when I never, ever saw a liberal object to other liberals trashing W with endless hyperbole. Suddenly, we need to respect the office because a Democrat is in it. Yeah.

Of course he knew what was going on. He just didn't care. He went to bed. After all he had his Vegas fundraiser that he had to jet off to early the next morning.

Yup. He had his priorities in order and Benghazi and the deaths of one of his ambassadors and three other very good men weren't anywhere near as important as that fundraiser.

That should show everyone with a working brain cell just what kind of a man the POTUS is. An impressive specimen of duty and honor he ain't.

Since he gave the infamous Rose Garden speech (where he characterized the attack as an act terror) at about 10:45 CST, he must not have been jetting off too early now was he?

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

But don't let that get in the way of a perfectly good hate rant.........what does it matter to you that it's never been true.

He still jetted off the next day though didn't he?? You bet your ass he did.

Hate? Hating someone takes a lot of emotion and quite frankly that POS ain't worth the bother.

Of course anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as racist or a hater. My how well you make that observation come true.

After a long meeting at the State Department.

President's Schedule - September 12, 2012 | The White House

Thinking your race is superior to another is what makes one a racist, different from being prejudice, which we all are to some degree. Some more than others.

:eek: and also :cuckoo:

anyone who speaks like this about any President shouldn't be taken seriously

For real, it's not like we're talking about "W."

LOL, Dante's farts smell just like everyone else's...

Dante took very few people spoke like that about 'W' seriously

true story

As a follow up question for Dante, Obama keeps calling me greedy, then he takes my money and buries me in regulations and costs. Then he kicks me and spits on me and blames it all on me. Oh, then he says he cares about jobs, LOL.

Why would I respect someone who has no respect for me?

So does Dante think that during the hours after the consulate was requesting help before they died anyone told him what was going on? Or does Dante think he was clueless, uninformed and out of the loop?

Of course he knew what was going on. He just didn't care. He went to bed. After all he had his Vegas fundraiser that he had to jet off to early the next morning.

Yup. He had his priorities in order and Benghazi and the deaths of one of his ambassadors and three other very good men weren't anywhere near as important as that fundraiser.

That should show everyone with a working brain cell just what kind of a man the POTUS is. An impressive specimen of duty and honor he ain't.

Since he gave the infamous Rose Garden speech (where he characterized the attack as an act terror) at about 10:45 CST, he must not have been jetting off too early now was he?

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

But don't let that get in the way of a perfectly good hate rant.........what does it matter to you that it's never been true.

"Hate rant," lol. you're a tool.

Hate? Hating someone takes a lot of emotion and quite frankly that POS ain't worth the bother.

Of course anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as racist or a hater. My how well you make that observation come true.

Thinking your race is superior to another is what makes one a racist, different from being prejudice, which we all are to some degree. Some more than others.

Oh brother. LMAO. You seem to be the one talking about a "superior race." I sure didn't.

Obama would be a POS in my eyes if he were green, purple or oh yeah, even white.

Guess that makes that prejudice bull shit just that, bull shit. LOL

Last edited:
There you go. No one is accusing Obama of being involved in the failure to send troops to help the mission,

Bullshit.

"We need to have an answer of when the secretary of defense had assets that he could have begun spinning up. Why there was not one order given to turn on one Department of Defense asset? I have my suspicions, which is Secretary Clinton told Leon [Panetta] to stand down, and we all heard about the stand-down order for two military personnel. That order is undeniable. They were told not to get on — get off the airplane and kind of stand by — and they’re going to characterize it wasn’t stand down. But when we’re done with Benghazi, the real question is, was there a stand-down order to Leon Panetta or did he just not do his job? Was there a stand-down order from the president who said he told them to use their resources and they didn’t use them? Those questions have to be answered.”

– Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), remarks during a GOP fundraising dinner, Concord, N.H., Feb. 17, 2014

And THIS is what this thread is about. Just because YOU find the facts embarrassing and would like to turn the thread into a discussion of something different, doesn't compel all of us to go along with you.

NOW - show me where I excused cover-ups!

Last edited:

Oh brother. LMAO. You seem to be the one talking about a "superior race." I sure didn't.

Obama would be a POS in my eyes if he were green, purple or oh yeah, even white.

"anyone who doesn't agree with the POS is seen as racist or a hater"

Ah, the irony..........no hate there. :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Yes, the left in this country has a serious racism issue. They are good with blacks who agree with them, but not with some darkie who doesn't. And the idea white liberals have that small government is racist, so blacks need government more than the rest of us, is even more of an issue with believing whites are the superior race.

You mean the irony of your utter inability to see the complete double standard between your reaction to that and your reaction to liberals who say it about Republicans?

If you could for one time read with a critical mind what liberals write all the time about Sarah Palin, Condie Rice, Clarance Thomas, Colin Powell, Ann Coulter, Herman Cain, etc. it would change your life.

There you go. No one is accusing Obama of being involved in the failure to send troops to help the mission,

Bullshit.

"We need to have an answer of when the secretary of defense had assets that he could have begun spinning up. Why there was not one order given to turn on one Department of Defense asset? I have my suspicions, which is Secretary Clinton told Leon [Panetta] to stand down, and we all heard about the stand-down order for two military personnel. That order is undeniable. They were told not to get on — get off the airplane and kind of stand by — and they’re going to characterize it wasn’t stand down. But when we’re done with Benghazi, the real question is, was there a stand-down order to Leon Panetta or did he just not do his job? Was there a stand-down order from the president who said he told them to use their resources and they didn’t use them? Those questions have to be answered.”

– Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), remarks during a GOP fundraising dinner, Concord, N.H., Feb. 17, 2014

And THIS is what this thread is about. Just because YOU find the facts embarrassing and would like to turn the thread into a discussion of something different, doesn't compel all of us to go along with you.

NOW - show me where I excused cover-ups!

Gonna keep dodging Kaz?

Nope.

Just the order Stay in place.

Do it hurt much? You know, when your asshole Republican politicians make a big boo boo like Issa has. Do it hurt much?

Do you EVER mind that your heroes (Republican politicians) lie to you so much? Just curious.
No, they don't.

Reason being is that they WANT to be lied to.

You see, these rabid far RW whackos have a pre-conceived position, that started in November of 2008 that Obama must fail, so everything he does has to be scandal, no matter how big, small or insignificant it may be.

What these far RW whackos want is cover to push their lie. Cover that the likes of the scuzzy and sleazy Issa provides in SPADES.

You will note that all the bogus scandals are still called scandals by the rabid far RW even AFTER they have been PROVEN to be BOGUS. They just move on to the next bogus scandal and add it to their on-going "scandal" list.

That's the M.O. of every. single. far RW. nutjob of USMB and everywhere you see them in the media.

It was your hero that got the LIAR OF THE YEAR" award. Are you going to blame RW whackos for making him tell that lie 45 times?

You mean the irony of your utter inability to see the complete double standard between your reaction to that and your reaction to liberals who say it about Republicans?

If you could for one time read with a critical mind what liberals write all the time about Sarah Palin, Condie Rice, Clarance Thomas, Colin Powell, Ann Coulter, Herman Cain, etc. it would change your life.

come now, sweetie pie, let's talk about true irony and true double standard... where is your fauxrage about the 50 people who died in the 13 benghazzis on baby bush's watch?

what? there is none you say?

:lmao:

come now, sweetie pie, let's talk about true irony and true double standard... where is your fauxrage about the 50 people who died in the 13 benghazzis on baby bush's watch?

I call bull to that. Show where W impeded the 13 investigations.

BTW, sweetie, I'm a libertarian, W sucked as President. Nice try. OK it wasn't a nice try, I was just being nice...

BTW, sweetie, I'm a libertarian, W sucked as President. Nice try. OK it wasn't a nice try, I was just being nice...

Pretty telling that you'll respond to other posters while continually ignoring the BS you got called on.

11089_615017145190467_1147559393_n.png

Where was the outrage? I heard none...

Pretty telling that you'll respond to other posters while continually ignoring the BS you got called on.

Called on? When did W impede investigations? That is exactly what I've criticized Obama for. Jillian pulled it out of her ass. You want to show where the W White house impeded investigations since she's not doing it?

11089_615017145190467_1147559393_n.png

Where was the outrage? I heard none...

You people are so stupid, it's no wonder you think government can run your lives better than you can. You're probably right.

Where did the W White House impede those investigations? Did they request backup and have it take hours?

The chart you displayed shows zero that Obama's being criticized for in Benghazi.

Called on? When did W impede investigations? That is exactly what I've criticized Obama for. Jillian pulled it out of her ass. You want to show where the W White house impeded investigations since she's not doing it?

Trying to move the goal posts.

YOU said I excused cover ups.

You (and your lame "translation" of my post) were called out.

Although you know all this you STILL try to run, twist, turn, deflect, try to divert

I'm beginning to think you may lack integrity.

Can you prove me wrong?

Forum List

Back