No State Has Met 14 Day Drop In Cases For Reopening

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

New Yorks problem is not mine just as my problems are not theirs
Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
So which bullshitters should you listen to?
You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
Who said I believed Trump?
You have a post I can look at?
I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?
You said I believed Trump in regards to this issue.
Please try to leave your blatant racism out of this discussion.
You do believe Drumpf. Has nothing to do with your racism.
Fuck you, you stupid ass loser.
You must feel pretty inferior deep inside to keep howling like a lion.
You cant have sex with me.
I always feel like a god when I talk to you. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first with a thunderous sound.
Why do you always hit on me on this board? Odd and weird.
Youre odd and weird or youre illiterate. I wasnt talking to you. I was telling independs that he couldnt have sex with me.
Yes, you frequently hit on men on this board. You’re weird. And again do you think one half of one percent is a lot of deaths? That’s me more than doubling our current total of 60k to come up with 150k and still that is minuscule. Why the fear?
So you admit youre not a man? I dont get it. Doesnt matter what I think. What matters is what the experts know and what the medical front line workers are saying. Stay your retarded ass home.
I just gave you basic math. Less than half of one percent die if our deaths increase by 2.5x!!!! The experts said 220k deaths by now. Way off. The shutdown should have been for 30 days. Our hospitals are sitting idle. Reopen the country and admit the mistake. You’re so illogical it’s funny.
You just gave me your opinion. Youre just a bullshitter. When you can actually post the words of the experts then we can have something to talk about. Until then stay your retarded ass in the house.
I know several hundreds MDs and not one of them has a clue.
The ones who work for hospitals can't bill so they're going broke.
The others are living at most of the NY and Nassau County hospitals.
Theres no way you know an MD. They dont hang around dummies like you.
Sure they do; White Jewish MDs have much lower standards than Black MDs.
That's why there are so many Black MDs running hospitals.
Any other dumb statements you'd care to share.
What do Black MD's and Jewish MD's have to do with you being stupid? None of them hang around you so thats why I dont believe that you know any.
I bet they can do basic math.
Most people can do basic math. That doesnt mean he knows any MD's
Nah! Who would I know?

You?
I'm sure your Church is brimming with MDs.
I'm sure you know lots of other dumb people.

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?
I always feel like a god when I talk to you. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first with a thunderous sound.
Youre odd and weird or youre illiterate. I wasnt talking to you. I was telling independs that he couldnt have sex with me.
Yes, you frequently hit on men on this board. You’re weird. And again do you think one half of one percent is a lot of deaths? That’s me more than doubling our current total of 60k to come up with 150k and still that is minuscule. Why the fear?
So you admit youre not a man? I dont get it. Doesnt matter what I think. What matters is what the experts know and what the medical front line workers are saying. Stay your retarded ass home.
I just gave you basic math. Less than half of one percent die if our deaths increase by 2.5x!!!! The experts said 220k deaths by now. Way off. The shutdown should have been for 30 days. Our hospitals are sitting idle. Reopen the country and admit the mistake. You’re so illogical it’s funny.
You just gave me your opinion. Youre just a bullshitter. When you can actually post the words of the experts then we can have something to talk about. Until then stay your retarded ass in the house.
What do Black MD's and Jewish MD's have to do with you being stupid? None of them hang around you so thats why I dont believe that you know any.
Nah! Who would I know?

You?
I'm sure you you know lots of other dumb people.

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
I'm shocked that you don't go to Church.
You worship yourself.
I can get you a Lexapro prescription.

You posted a scant few days ago that you are going to work for your training.
Do they allow to train from home?
Are you posting from home or at work?
Home; we are doing a staggered schedule because we have too many people in our work space.
You said 2 days ago you were going to work for training.
Thats not what I said dummy. I said I took a job to get some training. How'd you fuck that up so badly?
You fucked up by posting a scant few days ago that you were currently going in for training and had it made for life.
I actually read your posts; sucks for you.
So you should be able to quote me then right?
I'm not going to hunt and peck through your countless Honky Hating posts.
I'm just saying you were brave until your uncle hauled your ass in.
You said yourself it was a scant few days ago. I dont care what you say. I want to see the proof. If you cant provide the proof then that just means youre irrelevant.
What if I ask you to find one of my posts?
I don't even remember what Thread it was.
I would find it and quote you if I claimed you said something. Since you cant seem to do that then what you have to say is irrelevant.

Nah! Who would I know?

You?

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
You worship yourself.
Why are you shocked?
Of course I worship myself.
Never heard of it. How long you been taking Lexapro and what do you think it would to me?

Home; we are doing a staggered schedule because we have too many people in our work space.
Thats not what I said dummy. I said I took a job to get some training. How'd you fuck that up so badly?
You fucked up by posting a scant few days ago that you were currently going in for training and had it made for life.
You said yourself it was a scant few days ago. I dont care what you say. I want to see the proof. If you cant provide the proof then that just means youre irrelevant.
I would find it and quote you if I claimed you said something. Since you cant seem to do that then what you have to say is irrelevant.
This is case in point that you don’t understand basic math. LOL

How is basic math my opinion? Explain that. Deaths divided by people and I multiplied the deaths by 2.5x to make a point and still it equates to less than a half of one percent. How do you explain that?
I dont have to explain your opinon. I didnt ask you for math. I asked you to quote an expert on what you were supposed to be doing. Youre the one that started talking about math. Damn youre stupid.
Math is science not an opinion. 2+2=4 is a fact not an expert opinion. You cannot refute my statement. Coward.
Why would I refute your statement? Your statement doesnt have anything to do with my point.
How so? I gave you factual math. You are dancing around it. Like a buffoon. Now I really do believe you’re an idiot.
I didnt ask you for any math so I ignored it. What you believe is none my business. Just make sure you stay your retarded ass at home.
You’re such a dipshit.

Doctor: COVID is a killer lock the country down.

Azog: It kills less than 2 people per 1000? How is it a killer?

Doctor: We thought it would kill more.

Azog: You were obviously mistaken.

Doctor: Shit.

Assfaceias: I dont care about math I am scared.
What did I tell you about your opinion? Its not worth shit.

Nah! Who would I know?

You?

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
You worship yourself.
Why are you shocked?
Never heard of it. How long you been taking Lexapro and what do you think it would to me?
It's an SSRI; it suppresses racism.
Lexapro turns assholes, such as yourself, into humans.
Ask Uncle.

A bad flu season, a really bad flu season, results in around 60000 deaths IN A YEAR,

NOT IN ONE MONTH

We had 57000 Deaths In April so far.... there is still tonight to add to it!!!

THIS IS NOT AN INFLUENZA VIRUS, it is much much much much much much WORSE, in death toll.

Is it much much worse, or is it simply new and something none of us have ever been exposed to before?
It is because it is new so we know little about it and remedies that may ease the virus complications from occurring and of course, because there is no vaccine yet,

but mostly imo, because it is highly contagious and even with people who are A-symptomatic.... which is not the case with influenza virus..... which is infectious when you are coughing, with fever, and with other symptoms with the flu... so others are aware you are sick and stay clear of you, and you yourself know you are sick, so you are likely to stay home, and away from others.

The silent carrier, is the killer...

This novel coronavirus is sneaky.... so the spread is vast and rapid, and that is making it more dangerous....

Also, when you are one of the sick people with it...it goes directly in to double pneumonia in the lower lungs.....

With influenza, it is a slower process, to reach the killer pneumonia stage.....like Bronchitis first, of which they can try to treat and rid you of it, before it would turn in to pneumonia....

This is case in point that you don’t understand basic math. LOL
What does math have to do with Independs being irrelevant?

How is basic math my opinion? Explain that. Deaths divided by people and I multiplied the deaths by 2.5x to make a point and still it equates to less than a half of one percent. How do you explain that?
I dont have to explain your opinon. I didnt ask you for math. I asked you to quote an expert on what you were supposed to be doing. Youre the one that started talking about math. Damn youre stupid.
Math is science not an opinion. 2+2=4 is a fact not an expert opinion. You cannot refute my statement. Coward.
Why would I refute your statement? Your statement doesnt have anything to do with my point.
How so? I gave you factual math. You are dancing around it. Like a buffoon. Now I really do believe you’re an idiot.
I didnt ask you for any math so I ignored it. What you believe is none my business. Just make sure you stay your retarded ass at home.
You’re such a dipshit.

Unlike you, shit is a fertilizer.
Without shit, we have no food.

Nah! Who would I know?

You?

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
You worship yourself.
Why are you shocked?
Ask Uncle.
It suppresses racism? It doesnt seem to be working on you. I wouldnt take it since I dont practice racism. I'm Black.

You’re such a dipshit.

Thats why I said his opinion was not worth shit. Even shit has some redeeming value. His opinion doesnt.

Nah! Who would I know?

You?

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
You worship yourself.
Why are you shocked?
Ask Uncle.
It suppresses racism? It doesnt seem to be working on you. I wouldnt take it since I dont practice racism. I'm Black.
Unlike you, I don't judge anyone by the color of their skin.
If you think you're not a racist, you're one dumb piece of garbage.

You’re such a dipshit.

Thats why I said his opinion was not worth shit. Even shit has some redeeming value. His opinion doesnt.
As I stated earlier, do what's good for you.
Most of the stores in my town are open and almost no one is getting sick anymore.
There hasn't been a death in over a week.

Nah! Who would I know?

You?

Me? What about me?
I dont go to church.
You worship yourself.
Why are you shocked?
Ask Uncle.
Unlike you, I don't judge anyone by the color of their skin.
If you think you're not a racist, you're one dumb piece of garbage.
Its not a matter of thinking. Its a matter of knowing. I've had sex with lots of white women.

You’re such a dipshit.

As I stated earlier, do what's good for you.
Most of the stores in my town are open and almost no one is getting sick anymore.
There hasn't been a death in over a week.
This is exactly what I am talking about when I say stupidity. Why do you think that no deaths in a week is relevant to what this virus does?

Not if you keep up restrictions on travel. Someone from NYC has to travel to said area, and has to be infected, AND has to interact with the people in that area.

The virus does not have the Star Trek technology to Beam itself from NYC to Little Rock.
Thats not at all true. Someone from Bumfuck can go to NY and then come back home and spread the virus. Or someone from Bumfuck and go to Florida where someone from NY went and bring the virus back.

Again, you isolate NYC, which is the main hotspot, and the surrounding States. you keep the airports closed, or at least restricted, and other areas can get back to normalcy, or at least begin to get enough people sick but not badly sick to get herd immunity started.

Either that or we remain locked down entirely until a vaccine is made, tested, and distributed to say 40-50% of the population.
How about we remain locked down until you meet the 14 day standards? Only a dumbass would think its ok because they dont have as many cases as NY.

Why does it have to be a blanket policy for all locations?

The government's guidelines states that a state needs to have 14 consecutive days of drops on cases to be able to reopen.

No state has met that and all states are seeing an increase in cases. Yet some states are starting to open up.

Why did the government bother to go to the trouble to put together the guidelines if the states aren't going to follow them?

So you don't agree with liberal governors?
Mn governor Tim Walz has opened more nonessential businesses knowing that the numbers of positive cases will rise as testing goes mainstream. The hospitals weren't overwhelmed which was the goal of mitigation, not ever eradication. He gets his information from Dr. Osterholm of the UofM and the go to folks from the Mayo Clinic.
Time to get back to life and quit hiding from the inevitable of herd immunity, which proceeds despite any governments intervention worldwide.
People will not sit for 12 to 18 months.

Back in March, when the idea of House Arrest was sold to the people, the idea was to "flatten the curve".

Graphs were shown to demonstrate that a brief period of 2 weeks of House Arrest would spread out the death and disability considerably, so that the health care system could handle it. The goal posts have been moved, and its 6 weeks later and the libs want to continue this bullshit for a couple of years. This shit isn't going to fly

At first the point of the lockdown was to "flatten the curve" to spread out the cases so they wouldn't run out ventilators. Now it is decline in cases which is bullchit because rising cases is guaranteed and part of herd immunity as society opens. This is a recipe for permanent lockdown.

The government's guidelines states that a state needs to have 14 consecutive days of drops on cases to be able to reopen.

No state has met that and all states are seeing an increase in cases. Yet some states are starting to open up.

Why did the government bother to go to the trouble to put together the guidelines if the states aren't going to follow them?

well when you fake the figures, you'll never get out. the numbers aren't your friend.

Where do you get your money, Beijing or welfare?
53000 deaths in 4 weeks isn't good enough for you, eh?
Do you like 100,000 flu deaths better?
see they don't treat all deaths the same.

Forum List

Back