No State Has Met 14 Day Drop In Cases For Reopening

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

New Yorks problem is not mine just as my problems are not theirs
Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
So which bullshitters should you listen to?
You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
Who said I believed Trump?
You have a post I can look at?
I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?
You said I believed Trump in regards to this issue.
Please try to leave your blatant racism out of this discussion.
You do believe Drumpf. Has nothing to do with your racism.
Fuck you, you stupid ass loser.
You must feel pretty inferior deep inside to keep howling like a lion.
You cant have sex with me.
I always feel like a god when I talk to you. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first with a thunderous sound.
More of the insecure Black coming out.
I never feel the need to explicitly bolster my self-esteem, my postings do that for me.
Try presenting logic rather than your racism.
Black by nature is bold. Its not subtle. Its overwhelming and powerful. Your recessive genes cant deal with reality.
Why does COVID hit the African American community 4x harder? Superior genes you say? Maybe it’s the poor diet?
Simple. Racism and its lasting effects.
Buy you came out VICTORIOUS because...YOU ARE ASSLIPS!
Speak your native tongue. What are trying to say?
Do you read what you post?
You just posted that you succeeded where every other Black person failed.

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?
I always feel like a god when I talk to you. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first with a thunderous sound.
Why do you always hit on me on this board? Odd and weird.
Youre odd and weird or youre illiterate. I wasnt talking to you. I was telling independs that he couldnt have sex with me.
Yes, you frequently hit on men on this board. You’re weird. And again do you think one half of one percent is a lot of deaths? That’s me more than doubling our current total of 60k to come up with 150k and still that is minuscule. Why the fear?
So you admit youre not a man? I dont get it. Doesnt matter what I think. What matters is what the experts know and what the medical front line workers are saying. Stay your retarded ass home.

I never feel the need to explicitly bolster my self-esteem, my postings do that for me.
Black by nature is bold. Its not subtle. Its overwhelming and powerful. Your recessive genes cant deal with reality.
Why does COVID hit the African American community 4x harder? Superior genes you say? Maybe it’s the poor diet?
It's the thumb-sucking!
True...they do that a lot.

Why would I read what I post? I already know what I posted.

Youre odd and weird or youre illiterate. I wasnt talking to you. I was telling independs that he couldnt have sex with me.
Yes, you frequently hit on men on this board. You’re weird. And again do you think one half of one percent is a lot of deaths? That’s me more than doubling our current total of 60k to come up with 150k and still that is minuscule. Why the fear?
So you admit youre not a man? I dont get it. Doesnt matter what I think. What matters is what the experts know and what the medical front line workers are saying. Stay your retarded ass home.
I just gave you basic math. Less than half of one percent die if our deaths increase by 2.5x!!!! The experts said 220k deaths by now. Way off. The shutdown should have been for 30 days. Our hospitals are sitting idle. Reopen the country and admit the mistake. You’re so illogical it’s funny.

You posted a scant few days ago that you are going to work for your training.
Do they allow to train from home?

Why would I read what I post? I already know what I posted.
Uh...no you don't.
When you get angry, which is almost all the time, you don't know what you're typing.
You posted that you were the only Black to escape racism.

He is a telemarketer. Would you like a set of steak knives with that subscription?

He is a telemarketer. Would you like a set of steak knives with that subscription?
Maybe he's selling racism?

I just gave you basic math. Less than half of one percent die if our deaths increase by 2.5x!!!! The experts said 220k deaths by now. Way off. The shutdown should have been for 30 days. Our hospitals are sitting idle. Reopen the country and admit the mistake. You’re so illogical it’s funny.
You just gave me your opinion. Youre just a bullshitter. When you can actually post the words of the experts then we can have something to talk about. Until then stay your retarded ass in the house.

Maybe he's selling racism?
He cannot do basic math. It’s sad.

Are you posting from home or at work?

You just gave me your opinion. Youre just a bullshitter. When you can actually post the words of the experts then we can have something to talk about. Until then stay your retarded ass in the house.
How is basic math my opinion? Explain that. Deaths divided by people and I multiplied the deaths by 2.5x to make a point and still it equates to less than a half of one percent. How do you explain that?

I know several hundreds MDs and not one of them has a clue.
The ones who work for hospitals can't bill so they're going broke.
The others are living at most of the NY and Nassau County hospitals.

How is basic math my opinion? Explain that. Deaths divided by people and I multiplied the deaths by 2.5x to make a point and still it equates to less than a half of one percent. How do you explain that?
I dont have to explain your opinon. I didnt ask you for math. I asked you to quote an expert on what you were supposed to be doing. Youre the one that started talking about math. Damn youre stupid.

Home; we are doing a staggered schedule because we have too many people in our work space.
You said 2 days ago you were going to work for training.

Theres no way you know an MD. They dont hang around dummies like you.

I dont have to explain your opinon. I didnt ask you for math. I asked you to quote an expert on what you were supposed to be doing. Youre the one that started talking about math. Damn youre stupid.
Are you saying that telling us about your Uncle, MD. is quoting an expert?

Theres no way you know an MD. They dont hang around dummies like you.
Sure they do; White Jewish MDs have much lower standards than Black MDs.
That's why there are so many Black MDs running hospitals.
Any other dumb statements you'd care to share.

Home; we are doing a staggered schedule because we have too many people in our work space.
You said 2 days ago you were going to work for training.
Thats not what I said dummy. I said I took a job to get some training. How'd you fuck that up so badly?

Forum List

Back