No State Has Met 14 Day Drop In Cases For Reopening

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

New Yorks problem is not mine just as my problems are not theirs
Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
So which bullshitters should you listen to?
You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
Who said I believed Trump?
You have a post I can look at?

Open this shit. Lock down the hot spots and stop punishing the rest of the country.

Thats pure ignorance and incredible stupidity. Unless you can put up a sign that the virus respects you can get infected by someone from NY even if you live in Bumfuck Arkansas.
You can also get struck by lighting. You’re such a coward. It’s a cold, snowflake.
I can avoid getting struck by lightning by not going out during an electrical storm. I'll listen to the medical experts not some random bullshitter on a internet forum. Thanks though.
“Medical Experts” say 99% will be fine and 85% won’t have any symptoms. You’re such a coward.
Youre not a medical expert. Youre just that random bullshitter I was talking about.
I just told you what “medical experts” said. I think it is 100% overblown. Medical experts think you’re scared of an itty bitty cold.
You only told me what you think. My uncle who happens to be a doctor said not to listen to random bullshitters such as yourself.
Google is your friend. What is 62k divided by 330mil? You don’t have any doctors in your family. Stop lying. It’s pathetic.
Its way more than 62k. We have no idea how many people have died due to this virus. Not enough testing no matter what Drumpf the liar and fuckup says.

The government's guidelines states that a state needs to have 14 consecutive days of drops on cases to be able to reopen.

No state has met that and all states are seeing an increase in cases. Yet some states are starting to open up.

Why did the government bother to go to the trouble to put together the guidelines if the states aren't going to follow them?

The original excuse for this foolishness was to "flatten the curve" so hospitals weren't overwhelmed.....We're way beyond that point.

You despotic twirps can stop moving the goalposts any day now.
Even at Ground Zero, New York City the Comfort Ship was empty as were the temporary tents set up in Central Park. The hospital staff was overwhelmed dealing with full capacity and the added stress of masks, gowns, sterilizations, etc. but the hospitals apparently had enough beds. They just needed more staff to keep them from burning out.

You should never listen to bullshitters which is why I dont listen to you or any of the other fools who believed Drumpf when he said the virus would magically disappear by April. Whats todays date again?
I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?

Not if you keep up restrictions on travel. Someone from NYC has to travel to said area, and has to be infected, AND has to interact with the people in that area.

The virus does not have the Star Trek technology to Beam itself from NYC to Little Rock.
Thats not at all true. Someone from Bumfuck can go to NY and then come back home and spread the virus. Or someone from Bumfuck and go to Florida where someone from NY went and bring the virus back.

Again, you isolate NYC, which is the main hotspot, and the surrounding States. you keep the airports closed, or at least restricted, and other areas can get back to normalcy, or at least begin to get enough people sick but not badly sick to get herd immunity started.

Either that or we remain locked down entirely until a vaccine is made, tested, and distributed to say 40-50% of the population.
How about we remain locked down until you meet the 14 day standards? Only a dumbass would think its ok because they dont have as many cases as NY.
How about you cower under your bed and suck your thumb and we won't?
No need to suck your thumb. Just stay your ass home and dont put medical workers in danger because your ass is too stupid to understand whats going on.
They aren’t in danger. When I went in for my blood test the nurses were goofing around with the phlebotomist. I was their only patient. Hospitals are furloughing doctors and nurses and are bleeding money because of a cold. LOL.

He said that? You have that link? You’re such a little coward. 19 out of every 100k die from it. Ooohhhhh. Let’s hide and cower.
Look...

Google is your friend. What is 62k divided by 330mil? You don’t have any doctors in your family. Stop lying. It’s pathetic.
The scary part is that he does have someone in his family with a "Medical Degree".

I said you believed Drumpf. There are plenty of posts you can look at. Are you looking for a specific one?
You said I believed Trump in regards to this issue.
Please try to leave your blatant racism out of this discussion.

Not if you keep up restrictions on travel. Someone from NYC has to travel to said area, and has to be infected, AND has to interact with the people in that area.

The virus does not have the Star Trek technology to Beam itself from NYC to Little Rock.
Thats not at all true. Someone from Bumfuck can go to NY and then come back home and spread the virus. Or someone from Bumfuck and go to Florida where someone from NY went and bring the virus back.

Again, you isolate NYC, which is the main hotspot, and the surrounding States. you keep the airports closed, or at least restricted, and other areas can get back to normalcy, or at least begin to get enough people sick but not badly sick to get herd immunity started.

Either that or we remain locked down entirely until a vaccine is made, tested, and distributed to say 40-50% of the population.
How about we remain locked down until you meet the 14 day standards? Only a dumbass would think its ok because they dont have as many cases as NY.
No need to suck your thumb. Just stay your ass home and dont put medical workers in danger because your ass is too stupid to understand whats going on.
I went to work today. :funnyface:

I don't go around medical workers, I'm not sick.

I went to work today. :funnyface:
You maniac you!

Its way more than 62k. We have no idea how many people have died due to this virus. Not enough testing no matter what Drumpf the liar and fuckup says.
Actually it’s fewer. Not more. Testing is stupid. Herd immunity is the key. Many deaths were from the flu not even COVID but they listed it as COVID. I had it. It’s just a cold. Govt is lying.

They aren’t in danger. When I went in for my blood test the nurses were goofing around with the phlebotomist. I was their only patient. Hospitals are furloughing doctors and nurses and are bleeding money because of a cold. LOL.
Why are they telling your stupid ass to stay home then?

He wants reparations. He says Trump lies but he believes or even is IM2. The hypocrisy is priceless.

[/QUOTE
Or it's way less than 62K. There is plenty of pressure to inflate the death numbers to help the WHO and the CDC save face.

You do believe Drumpf. Has nothing to do with your racism.

Probably potential lawsuits.

Because elected officials are cowering to the media. Not all but those in blue states.

Fuck you, you stupid ass loser.
You must feel pretty inferior deep inside to keep howling like a lion.

Actually it’s fewer. Not more. Testing is stupid. Herd immunity is the key. Many deaths were from the flu not even COVID but they listed it as COVID. I had it. It’s just a cold. Govt is lying.
Its actually more. There are people that died and werent tested before they were aware of the virus. Its probably like 80K by now.

He wants reparations. He says Trump lies but he believes or even is IM2. The hypocrisy is priceless.
AssLips...I have never met any Black person at any job who is half the brave asshole this guy is on the Internet.

Fuck you, you stupid ass loser.
You must feel pretty inferior deep inside to keep howling like a lion.
You cant have sex with me.
I always feel like a god when I talk to you. Its like I fell from the sky and landed feet first with a thunderous sound.

Forum List

Back