🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Statement on Terror Attacks by Obama Even as He Speaks at New York City Fundraiser Sunday Night

Not millions of people. There are folks like you who simply hate him because he is a democratic president, and you added into it your fury that he is black. Poor you. Your dislike is about partisanship and bigotry. Polls show that in most of the countries of the world, he has over a 60% approval rating. Tens of millions of people around the world, including North America, approve of him and the job he has done. You are a minority. Face it.
Many just hate the fact that a black family lives in the White House.

Not one Conservative gives a shit about the racist tag any longer.. you liberals freaks have used it so often that it holds no power.. Call us racists, bigots, cry , scream... we don't give a fuck..

You sound like a southern Baptists.

You sound like a dipshit.. See how that works?

A bit better. Still best to take Lady out of your name, just use GunSlinger. More suiting to mouth.

People in glass houses BIATCH.. the only difference between you and I is I never claimed to be a lady.. that's reserved for my private life and those in it.. You're trash.. I treat trash like the sewage it is.. don't like it? Block me but STFU up whining about it.. Don't fucking engage me if you can't handle the return fire.. It's rather simple..

Not one Conservative gives a shit about the racist tag any longer.. you liberals freaks have used it so often that it holds no power.. Call us racists, bigots, cry , scream... we don't give a fuck..

A bit better. Still best to take Lady out of your name, just use GunSlinger. More suiting to mouth.

People in glass houses BIATCH.. the only difference between you and I is I never claimed to be a lady.. that's reserved for my private life and those in it.. You're trash.. I treat trash like the sewage it is.. don't like it? Block me but STFU up whining about it.. Don't fucking engage me if you can't handle the return fire.. It's rather simple..

Whoa, you are nasty.

Whoa, you are nasty.

You think because I use curse words that makes me any nastier than you calling every fucking body who doesn't like your boy king, A RACIST??? Grow up HYPOCRITE.

Obama speaks and he's told he is making the situation political. He doesn't speak and he's told he's not being a good leader.

I mean, when you're going to get criticized no matter what, it doesn't really matter what you do, does it? All he can do is try to do what he thinks is the best, that's why people voted for him.

And it's funny that he'd have won a third term easily had he stood again, compared to Trump and Hillary, he stands above the crowd.
I agree. He is still young and energetic. This is not true of the nearly 70 and 70 year old candidates we have now. He has gotten better with time too. He is experienced and could do a good job, if only he could run for a 3rd term.

sorry sweets.......this bozo rides off into the sunset in about 120 days and there are tens of millions of people who are going to be celebrating their asses off on January 20, 2017. And it will be good riddance......gone will be the first US president who actually hated his own country.:bye1:
Not millions of people. There are folks like you who simply hate him because he is a democratic president, and you added into it your fury that he is black. Poor you. Your dislike is about partisanship and bigotry. Polls show that in most of the countries of the world, he has over a 60% approval rating. Tens of millions of people around the world, including North America, approve of him and the job he has done. You are a minority. Face it.

latest

If it means change, security, jobs, vetting, and a stronger america for all out loyal citizens and those who believe in the constitution and our individual rights

Whoa, you are nasty.

You think because I use curse words that makes me any nastier than you calling every fucking body who doesn't like your boy king, A RACIST??? Grow up HYPOCRITE.

Yes well I never voted for him , only wish I had. I have seen the light.

Forum List

Back