No sympathy for Syrian refugees? Or Christians killed beheaded and raped?

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Jan 21, 2010
I got this email below from ACLJ.
Made me wonder if there isn't some "parallel" between the people
lobbying for sympathy for Syrian refugees, but getting no response to take more action.
And people lobbying for action to save Christians from genocide.
Is it any coincidence that both sides argue the other is not taking this seriously?
Could there be a double wall dividing them from seeing where the other side is coming from?
Isn't this barrier mutual, and what will it take to bring it down and get on the same page?

Genocide is affecting both sides. Why aren't they uniting together?
Why this double separation politically where both sides think the other is doing nothing??

=======================================================
emily,

Today's midnight deadline determines our fight for dying Christians.

We're vigorously fighting in federal court against the Obama Administration's inaction on genocide.

Christians are being savagely slaughtered for refusing to convert to Islam. Women are publicly raped and barbarically beheaded. Children are crucified. Mass graves and chemical warfare are expanding. Christians are pleading for help, "No one cares about us like we are not human."

The devastation is cataclysmic. It must be stopped. Now.

This year we've exponentially expanded our largest global legal advocacy effort for Christians facing genocide. We're preparing new critical legal letters to world leaders. We're aggressively battling the Obama Administration's inaction on genocide through our massive federal lawsuit, and we could force the Administration into action in its final days.

We won't sit by as Christians die. But we face the Administration's taxpayer-funded resources. We desperately need your vital support before our MIDNIGHT Matching Challenge Deadline.

Peddling ancient hatreds and religion, never seems to go out of fashion.
OK Fenton Lum
So what's the solution?
Why are people on both sides arguing to help Syrian refugees and to help Christians
affected by this genocide going on? If both sides are arguing to save victims, why isn't that happening?
They both agree the genocide is creating victims!
What is going wrong, why isn't there unity in addressing and solving this crisis
if everyone seems to agree it's a crisis. Where is the disconnect? And how to REMEDY it???

OK Fenton Lum
So what's the solution?
Why are people on both sides arguing to help Syrian refugees and to help Christians
affected by this genocide going on? If both sides are arguing to save victims, why isn't that happening?
What is going wrong, why isn't there unity in addressing and solving this crisis
if everyone seems to agree it's a crisis. Where is the disconnect? And how to REMEDY it???

What makes you think this viral e-mail is connected to realities in the first place? Doesn't really pass a smell test with its hair-on-fire imagery of beheadings and crucifixions. Plus they're asking for money talking about "deadlines". That's a dead giveaway.

Who the hell is ACLJ anyway?

OK Fenton Lum
So what's the solution?

I don't need a solution, humanity does what it does, and if you are referring to american division? It is constantly manufactured and orchestrated. We love that shit. We participate eagerly.

Man, haven't Americans gotten it yet? Barack Hussein Obama hates Christians and Jews. He's a Muslim who's obviously loyal to his fellow Muslims. He's done absolutely nothing to address the current Muslim Genocide on Christians all over the world. He just doesn't care about them. That's the truth. The sooner he's gone, the better off America will be. Hopefully the incoming President will help Christians around the world.

Last edited:
OK Fenton Lum
So what's the solution?

What makes you think this viral e-mail is connected to realities in the first place? Doesn't really pass a smell test with its hair-on-fire imagery of beheadings and crucifixions. Plus they're asking for money talking about "deadlines". That's a dead giveaway.

American Center for Law and Justice.

OK Fenton Lum
So what's the solution?

a rightwing fundy christer organization

American Center for Law and Justice | Right Wing Watch

10 Things You Should Know About the American Center For Law & Justice | Human Rights Campaign

Man, haven't Americans gotten it yet? Barack Hussein Obama hates Christians and Jews. He's a Muslin who's obviously loyal to his fellow Muslims. He's done absolutely nothing to address the current Muslim Genocide on Christians all over the world. He just doesn't care about them. That's the truth. The sooner he's gone, the better off America will be. Hopefully the incoming President will help Christians around the world.

This notion of occupying the planet will bleed us to death economically. And look, we do not go in to save folks, we go in to further corporate interests abroad. You want a religious war go on, volunteer. You seem radicalized enough to me.

Man, haven't Americans gotten it yet? Barack Hussein Obama hates Christians and Jews. He's a Muslin who's obviously loyal to his fellow Muslims. He's done absolutely nothing to address the current Muslim Genocide on Christians all over the world. He just doesn't care about them. That's the truth. The sooner he's gone, the better off America will be. Hopefully the incoming President will help Christians around the world.

This notion of occupying the planet will bleed us to death economically. And look, we do not go in to save folks, we go in to further corporate interests abroad. You want a religious war go on, volunteer. You seem radicalized enough to me.

Help the Christians. The slaughter has been allowed to go on too long. Obama and his fellow Anti-Christian/Anti-Semite assholes in the UN, have allowed the Genocide. Helping Christians around the world is a cause i can support.

Help the Christians. The slaughter has been allowed to go on too long. Obama and his fellow Anti-Christian/Anti-Semite assholes in the UN, have allowed the Genocide. Helping Christians around the world is a cause i can support.
please don't connect us Jews with you people

Rabbi
Benzi Gopstein, head of Lehava, calls to ban Christmas in the Holy Land: 'Let us remove the vampires before they once again drink our blood.'
Jewish extremists' leader: Christians are 'blood sucking vampires' who should be expelled from Israel

By posting on a chat board and urging others toward danger, such is heroism.

Oh Obama and his fellow Leftist assholes in the UN hate you. But hey you wanna pretend they don't, so be it i guess. Be an Uncle Tom. That's your call.

Oh Obama and his fellow Leftist assholes in the UN hate you. But hey you wanna pretend they don't, so be it i guess. Be an Uncle Tom. That's your call.

Apparently not, lookatcha.

By posting on a chat board and urging others toward danger, such is heroism.

I choose not to ignore the ongoing Muslim Genocide on Christians around the world. I'm not like you.

Wake up son. Obama hates you. Stop being an Uncle Tom.

Gopstein wrote in the article that he is disturbed by “the fall of the line of defense of the Jewish people against our deadly enemy for hundreds of years – the Christian Church.”

Wake up son. Obama hates you. Stop being an Uncle Tom.

Meh, that's ok, I ain't real big on him either.

Forum List

Back