No taxes, none. Now what do we pay for, and how?

Why does there have to be a rational basis?

Let's say that there isn't? What difference does it make?

As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out.

So you are admitting there's no rational basis for claiming I am obligated to pay taxes? That's the same as admitting I'm not obligated to pay taxes. You just admitted I don't owe American jack shit.

You just lost the argument.

You're not good at this logic shit, are you?
"As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out."

There doesn't have to be a rational basis. Cancer doesn't have one. Nor do dolphins. They simply are.

Dolphins are not people. Neither is cancer. What you're saying is people don't have to have a justification for what they do. That's the basis for the war of all against all. It's the basis for savagery. That says I can slide a knife between your ribs and take all your stuff if I want, and you have no argument against me doing so.

You're an idiot.

And if you don't want to pay your taxes, I am perfectly happy to see you without property or assets, and behind bars.

You need to start working with the phrase, It is what it is. Accept that and you can start to grow up.

We already know you're a thug and an asshole. You have proved it over and over.

I truly am embarrassed for you.
There is no rational basis for you to be here, even to be alive. If you wish to continue to be an America, you have a bill to pay. If you don't like it, leave, you will not be missed.

That has to be the most idiotic thing you've posted yet. All you do is keep telling me I have to pay taxes, but you've already admitted you have no rational basis for your claim. You've already admitted that you're wrong. Unfortunately you're too stupid to understand that. Like an ignorant thug you keep beating your chest and threatening me.

A truly pathetic performance.
The rational basis, although there doesn't have to be one, is that you benefit from being born an American. For that there is a price to be paid.

If you wish to reject the birthright, and also the accompanying obligation, you have that choice, if you leave the country and renounce your citizenship.

Now, tell us the rational basis for you being here, and us giving a damn and not just throwing you out of a plane because you annoy us?

So you are admitting there's no rational basis for claiming I am obligated to pay taxes? That's the same as admitting I'm not obligated to pay taxes. You just admitted I don't owe American jack shit.

You just lost the argument.

You're not good at this logic shit, are you?
"As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out."

There doesn't have to be a rational basis. Cancer doesn't have one. Nor do dolphins. They simply are.

Dolphins are not people. Neither is cancer. What you're saying is people don't have to have a justification for what they do. That's the basis for the war of all against all. It's the basis for savagery. That says I can slide a knife between your ribs and take all your stuff if I want, and you have no argument against me doing so.

You're an idiot.

And if you don't want to pay your taxes, I am perfectly happy to see you without property or assets, and behind bars.

You need to start working with the phrase, It is what it is. Accept that and you can start to grow up.

We already know you're a thug and an asshole. You have proved it over and over.

I truly am embarrassed for you.
There is no rational basis for you to be here, even to be alive. If you wish to continue to be an America, you have a bill to pay. If you don't like it, leave, you will not be missed.

That has to be the most idiotic thing you've posted yet. All you do is keep telling me I have to pay taxes, but you've already admitted you have no rational basis for your claim. You've already admitted that you're wrong. Unfortunately you're too stupid to understand that. Like an ignorant thug you keep beating your chest and threatening me.

A truly pathetic performance.
The rational basis, although there doesn't have to be one, is that you benefit from being born an American. For that there is a price to be paid.

If you wish to reject the birthright, and also the accompanying obligation, you have that choice, if you leave the country and renounce your citizenship.

I benefit from the grocery store down the street. Does that mean it's entitled to loot my bank account?

That argument has been already been shot down 1000 times.

At least you are now recognizing the fact that you actually need to justify the shit people do, even the government.

Please stop telling me I can leave if I want. You can go fuck yourself if you like. No one is stopping you.

At least you are now recognizing the fact that you actually need to justify the shit people do, even the government.

Please stop telling me I can leave if I want. You can go fuck yourself if you like. No one is stopping you.
No, I do not have to justify it, and you are the one who is unhappy so, leave.

Yes you do, asshole. Everything people do needs a justification when it involves the use of force. Only thugs believe otherwise.

Yes you do, asshole. Everything people do needs a justification when it involves the use of force. Only thugs believe otherwise.
No, it doesn't. And in the real world nothing like that is required. All kinds of excuses and rationalizations are made usually, but that's all they are.

Piss off mommy and she spanks you. It doesn't have to be rational, she's just allowed to.

Now, what's the rational basis for you being alive?

I'd only go to war if for sure we'd win and would use war bonds during the war to finance the thing and reap assets from defeated enemy to pay back investors.

As for local roads these would be constructed by developers and maintenance would be similar to parks and common areas maintained through HOA's.
National freeways would be privatized. I could see these as safe retirement investments.

I'd only go to war if for sure we'd win and would use war bonds during the war to finance the thing and reap assets from defeated enemy to pay back investors.

As for local roads these would be constructed by developers and maintenance would be similar to parks and common areas maintained through HOA's.
National freeways would be privatized. I could see these as safe retirement investments.
Won't that make for a fun commute.
toll-roads.jpg

Look its not rocket science, the lazy mooching sponges need to get up off their big minivan size lard ass, get a job, and pay their own goddamn bills.

A simple question for all those radical anti-tax people.

When it comes to going to war, how is that paid for?
Repairs to public roads and bridges after a natural disaster?
A standing army and navy?

Okay, let's hear it.

Is anyone anti tax? I don't think so. We are against excessive taxation and government waste. We want fiscal responsibility.

The federal taxes will pay for the military, and the local taxes will pay for the roads. How hard is that?
Doesn't cover the federal highway system, or the FAA.

You expect me to list everything? Try thinking, maybe you will understand what I was saying.
Yes, I do. Every last function.

Go fuck yourself with a cactus, retard.

The thread re-titled:

"How will my parasitical benefits be paid for that I did nothing to earn?".

They won't. That's the beauty of it.

Okay, let's hear it.

Who suggested no taxes?

Okay, let's hear it.
Briapat, and his cookie sales for tanks.

He suggested no taxes at all?

Yep. Taxation is theft.

Limited taxation is necessary. Anybody suggesting eliminating taxes 100% is a child and not worthy of having an intelligent discussion with.

Military. Police. Fire. Highways. Sewer.

Possibly water and electrical grid.

I can't think of much else government should be dabbling in. Those things above are best done by a collective group to ensure public safety.

The rest....government fucks it up.

Okay, let's hear it.

Who suggested no taxes?

Okay, let's hear it.

Yep. Taxation is theft.

Limited taxation is necessary. Anybody suggesting eliminating taxes 100% is a child and not worthy of having an intelligent discussion with.

Yeah? Well you're a stupid doo-doo head.

That's exactly the quality of your argument.

Okay, let's hear it.

Who suggested no taxes?

Okay, let's hear it.

Yep. Taxation is theft.

What happened to your "feelings", now that you know they are bullshit and he's a total childish moron?

Who suggested no taxes?

Okay, let's hear it.

Yep. Taxation is theft.

What happened to your "feelings", now that you know they are bullshit and he's a total childish moron?

Where did he mention "feelings," douche bag? How do opinions about taxation make anyone "childish?" On the other hand, you have made it plain you condone violence against innocent people without a justification. You admit your a douche bag and a thug.

Yep. Taxation is theft.

Where did he mention "feelings," douche bag? How do opinions about taxation make anyone "childish?" On the other hand, you have made it plain you condone violence against innocent people without a justification. You admit your a douche bag and a thug.
He had the 'feeling' that you weren't such a child you had said no taxes at all. He was wrong.

Yep. Taxation is theft.

He had the 'feeling' that you weren't such a child you had said no taxes at all. He was wrong.

Children swallow what weasels and scumbags tell them, such as the claim that taxes are necessary.

Forum List

Back