No taxes, none. Now what do we pay for, and how?

You're kidding, right? Even repealing hte 16thA does not mean eliminating all taxes. Many people favor the Fair Tax.
No such thing.
The FAIR tax is a specific legislative proposal. It's not an abstract concept.
The practical matter is, there is no such thng.

They could write a repeal of gravity but it also wouldn't be true.

Whether it's "fair" or not isn't the issue. It's an alternative to the income tax. That's all that matters.
And it will never happen. It's too regressive.

You obviously don't know anything about it. It exempts anyone earning below a certain level from paying any taxes at all.

I don't know (or rather want to explain). Why don't you read a history book to figure out?

usgr_chart3p21.png
No thanks. If you can't tell me, I don't care.

And BTW, I know the history. We don't live in history, we live now.

Isn't "now" tomorrows history?
In a few decades.

Doesn't take that long, your dear leader will be well on his way to being forgotten by 12:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2017.
And you won't stop talking about him, for 30 more years.

Hell, I hope I can remember what I had for breakfast in 30 years.

The issue is not taxes or the amount paid, or by whom, the issue centers on the insatiable appetite of government, politicians, to spend in excess of revenue collected. The only way to restrain a spoiled whining little child that spends more then they have is to turn off the money spigot, take away their trust fund, credit card, and say no more.

The issue is not taxes or the amount paid, or by whom, the issue centers on the insatiable appetite of government, politicians, to spend in excess of revenue collected. The only way to restrain a spoiled whining little child that spends more then they have is to turn off the money spigot, take away their trust fund, credit card, and say no more.
You turned off the spigot alright. You didn't pay the bills so they borrowed to.

Debt can be good or bad, bet you didn't know that.

You turned off the spigot alright. You didn't pay the bills so they borrowed to.

"We didn't pay the bills?" I didn't incur the bills, asshole. Why do you assume I'm obligated to cover whatever the scumbag politicians choose to spend?

"We didn't pay the bills?" I didn't incur the bills, asshole. Why do you assume I'm obligated to cover whatever the scumbag politicians choose to spend?
Part of the deal for being an American, dumbass.

I don't recall signing up for that deal, hosebag.

It wasn't optional.

It wasn't optional.

Then it's not a "deal," is it? So explain why I'm obligated to pay it.

It wasn't optional.

It's not a deal. Like death, you were born to it.

You could of course kill yourself? That ends your obligation. Only the dead are truly free.

Roads = tax
the oversight needed to have clean air, water and food= tax
Police = tax
Huge military = tax
Warning from that tornado or hurricane = tax
Public schools to have a educated population =tax
Being the best in science and r&d has a lot to do with the public sector. Of course, I don't hate the private for the great things it does, but anyways tax.

Being anything more then a third world backwards shit hole = taxes.

It wasn't optional.

You could of course kill yourself? That ends your obligation. Only the dead are truly free.

Death is imposed by nature. Taxes are imposed by people.

In other words, I never agreed to it. How is anyone "born" into an obligation? Is that like original sin? slavery?

I keep asking you why I'm obligated and all you do is repeat that I am. You don't provide any rational basis for it. You're offering the logic of a thug.

It wasn't optional.

In other words, I never agreed to it. How is anyone "born" into an obligation? Is that like original sin? slavery?

I keep asking you why I'm obligated and all you do is repeat that I am. You don't provide any rational basis for it. You're offering the logic of a thug.
Why does there have to be a rational basis?

Let's say that there isn't? What difference does it make?

As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out.

It wasn't optional.

As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out.

So you are admitting there's no rational basis for claiming I am obligated to pay taxes? That's the same as admitting I'm not obligated to pay taxes. You just admitted I don't owe American jack shit.

You just lost the argument.

You're not good at this logic shit, are you?

It wasn't optional.

So you are admitting there's no rational basis for claiming I am obligated to pay taxes? That's the same as admitting I'm not obligated to pay taxes. You just admitted I don't owe American jack shit.

"As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out."

There doesn't have to be a rational basis. Cancer doesn't have one. Nor do dolphins. They simply are.

And if you don't want to pay your taxes, I am perfectly happy to see you without property or assets, and behind bars.

You need to start working with the phrase, It is what it is. Accept that and you can start to grow up. What's the rational basis for you to even be alive? There isn't one.

"As long as you are an American, you owe America. Leaving or dying, those are your only ways out."

There doesn't have to be a rational basis. Cancer doesn't have one. Nor do dolphins. They simply are.

Dolphins are not people. Neither is cancer. What you're saying is people don't have to have a justification for what they do. That's the basis for the war of all against all. It's the basis for savagery. That says I can slide a knife between your ribs and take all your stuff if I want, and you have no argument against me doing so.

You're an idiot.

And if you don't want to pay your taxes, I am perfectly happy to see you without property or assets, and behind bars.

You need to start working with the phrase, It is what it is. Accept that and you can start to grow up.

We already know you're a thug and an asshole. You have proved it over and over.

I truly am embarrassed for you.

Dolphins are not people. Neither is cancer. What you're saying is people don't have to have a justification for what they do. That's the basis for the war of all against all. It's the basis for savagery. That says I can slide a knife between your ribs and take all your stuff if I want, and you have no argument against me doing so.

You're an idiot.

You need to start working with the phrase, It is what it is. Accept that and you can start to grow up.

There is no rational basis for you to be here, even to be alive. If you wish to continue to be an America, you have a bill to pay. If you don't like it, leave, you will not be missed.

You're an idiot.

There is no rational basis for you to be here, even to be alive. If you wish to continue to be an America, you have a bill to pay. If you don't like it, leave, you will not be missed.

That has to be the most idiotic thing you've posted yet. All you do is keep telling me I have to pay taxes, but you've already admitted you have no rational basis for your claim. You've already admitted that you're wrong. Unfortunately you're too stupid to understand that. Like an ignorant thug you keep beating your chest and threatening me.

A truly pathetic performance.

Forum List

Back