No Trump, No Biden, a real man is taking charge! as Pete Buttigieg lands in East Palestine, the republic is saved!

The company is being forced by the US govt. to pay for the accident that is all..

Just another politician with just another obligatory photo op.

I've never understood why these are so goddamned important.

George Washington...Thomas Jefferson....Pete Buttigieg...Sweet Pete is arguably the manliest patriot of them all, i don't care what he does in his personal life...you think Jefferson or Andrew Jackson would have dared come to East Palestine?

You damn well know that Pete is not butch.

George Washington...Thomas Jefferson....Pete Buttigieg...Sweet Pete is arguably the manliest patriot of them all, i don't care what he does in his personal life...you think Jefferson or Andrew Jackson would have dared come to East Palestine?

Guess this means he's done with his "personal time off".

When did that crash occur?

I can't stand that faggot, Pothole Pete Bootageek, but I hope some citizen doesn't stomp his ass and wind up in jail. When is he supposed to sneak into Ohio?

I want to know why Pete and his minions were wearing hard hats and colored vests standing outside where the train wreck occurred...no where near any falling object dangers and well out of any traffic. Maybe they should have been wearing masks too.

Forum List

Back