Attachments

• upload_2017-7-17_13-24-21.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-17_13-24-21.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 27
  • upload_2017-7-17_13-41-14.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-17_13-41-14.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Of course we have an American Culture. In fact, it's our greatest export.

Levi's anyone? Coke? Pepsi? Mustangs, Corvettes? The rest of the world sure wants a whole lot of our non cultural stuff.

The only people who say we have no culture are the multiculturalist idiots who have been brainwashed into thinking any other culture BUT our own should reside here. It's the same morons who defend Islamists, think black racism is great and demand safe spaces on college campuses.

I think pretty much everybody else knows that there is an American culture. Now, the fact that the extreme leftist idiots are WAY over-represented here compared to the population at large shouldn't lead one to think it is anybody but miserable self-haters who think this way.

Bah!

It's all Cultural Appropriation.

Everything stolen from someone by "Whites."

Time to jam some blues before I'm banned from playing music I'm not supposed to play.

Hockey is a Canadian sport.
That doesn't mean it can't be, or isn't, a part of American culture. Bluegrass music is a uniquely American music, created by Bill Monroe in 1945, yet the instruments used come from a variety of other countries (a moot point)

This area just North of NYC, has some awesome places to eat.

Big W in Wingdale for American BBQ.

Northwood Inn in Mahopac for Polish cuisine.

Brothers Tratatoria in Beacon, for excellent Italian food, with an excellent ambience.

Froggy's Deli in Pawling, and Somers for a great sandwich.

Schatzi's in Poughkeepsie for German cuisine.

Millhouse in Poughkeepsie which makes it's own beer, and sausages.

Thai Elephant in Patterson for Thai Food.

Maya Café in Fishkill, and Wappinger's for Mexican cuisine.

Beacon Bread Company in Beacon, where you can get a Peanut butter, and Jelly sandwich made from homemade Peanut butter, homemade Jelly, and yes homemade Bread.

Among various others.

This area just North of NYC, has some awesome places to eat.

Big W in Wingdale for American BBQ.

Northwood Inn in Mahopac for Polish cuisine.

Brothers Tratatoria in Beacon, for excellent Italian food, with an excellent ambience.

Froggy's Deli in Pawling, and Somers for a great sandwich.

Schatzi's in Poughkeepsie for German cuisine.

Millhouse in Poughkeepsie which makes it's own beer, and sausages.

Thai Elephant in Patterson for Thai Food.

Maya Café in Fishkill, and Wappinger's for Mexican cuisine.

Beacon Bread Company in Beacon, where you can get a Peanut butter, and Jelly sandwich made from homemade Peanut butter, homemade Jelly, and yes homemade Bread.

Among various others.
hardemann's in Dallas is awesome

In America hockey is a sport. In Canada hockey is a passion. It will never be an American sport.

It is an American sport, just as baseball, football, and basketball are. When I was a kid in the 1950s in New York, kids used to play hockey EVERY DAY out in the street, on roller skates.

In America hockey is a sport. In Canada hockey is a passion. It will never be an American sport.

It is an American sport, just as baseball, football, and basketball are. When I was a kid in the 1950s in New York, kids used to play hockey EVERY DAY out in the street, on roller skates.
Just because you played hockey as a kid, that doesn't make it an American sport. It was invented in Canada.
They play Major League Baseball in Canada. Does that make it a Canadian sport?

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Just because you played hockey as a kid, that doesn't make it an American sport. It was invented in Canada.
Yes it certainly does. I didn't say Hockey was exclusively American, just that it is one of the sports played in America, just as baseball is in Canada. Both baseball and hockey are both American and Canadian sports.. Beginning to focus for you now ?

Yes it certainly does. I didn't say Hockey was exclusively American, just that it is one of the sports played in America, just as baseball is in Canada. Both baseball and hockey are both American and Canadian sports.. Beginning to focus for you now ?
This thread is about things that are exclusive to America. Hockey, as much as you would like it to be, is not one of those things.

Sent from my SCH-I545PP using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Part of American culture is success.

Those losers would oppose such a thing at all costs.

Forum List

Back