No Wall Money

51% of Americans want that wall.

We should have had it decades ago. Those illegals cost we the tax payers billions every year. That money could be used for America. Not illegals who have no business here.

Ask that 51% how it should be funded and you get my numbers.

It's a loser. If it weren't, the Repub majority would have done it already.
Perhaps we should make ALL REGISTERED DemonRATS pay $2500 more a year to make up illegals costs to America....

Analysis: Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers $116 billion annually | National
Watchdog.org

Jul 19, 2018 · In total, illegal aliens cost American taxpayers $116 billion ... 11 million and 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. About 3.25 .

Blue States already subsidise Red States...

Which Blue State subsidises PA, TX and FL?

Is Your State A Net Payer Or A Net Taker?

PA and FL are above the national average...

80% of the biggest takers are Red
80% of the biggest givers are Blue

It just shows that Moderate Political agenda performs better than a Right Wing policies...
And all the time the Manchurian Muslim had a DemonRAT Congress nothing done to fix it!

We should have had it decades ago. Those illegals cost we the tax payers billions every year. That money could be used for America. Not illegals who have no business here.

Perhaps we should make ALL REGISTERED DemonRATS pay $2500 more a year to make up illegals costs to America....

Watchdog.org

Jul 19, 2018 · In total, illegal aliens cost American taxpayers $116 billion ... 11 million and 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. About 3.25 .

Blue States already subsidise Red States...

Which Blue State subsidises PA, TX and FL?

Is Your State A Net Payer Or A Net Taker?

PA and FL are above the national average...

80% of the biggest takers are Red
80% of the biggest givers are Blue

It just shows that Moderate Political agenda performs better than a Right Wing policies...

Bullshit. I live in MA and while my state is "Blue" the money earners vote RED. We have many students as we are the college capital of the world. Students tend to vote Blue and our urban areas work blue but our primary revenue generators are mostly RED.

A wall has never had popular support. Never.

Only 1/3 of Americans support funding a wall.

Only1/4 support a shutdown to fund it.

It's a loser no matter how you hype it
It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Perhaps Trump should have gotten support for a wall before promising it's construction.
He has, one of the main reasons he was elected....Fucking Morons, like you, need to have an encampment of illegals in your front yard@

In Congress, dope.

Watchdog.org

Perhaps Trump should have gotten support for a wall before promising it's construction.
He has, one of the main reasons he was elected....Fucking Morons, like you, need to have an encampment of illegals in your front yard@

In Congress, dope.

Don't run. I explained how MA while blue is funded by people who vote Red. I dare you to dispute me on this.

Watchdog.org

In Congress, dope.

Don't run. I explained how MA while blue is funded by people who vote Red. I dare you to dispute me on this.
Don't run. I explained how MA while blue is funded by people who vote Red. I dare you to dispute me on this

Read this slowly a few times and think about it.

It make no sense at all.

Watchdog.org

In Congress, dope.

Don't run. I explained how MA while blue is funded by people who vote Red. I dare you to dispute me on this

It make no sense at all.

Makes no sense to you. LMAO. You think wealthy MA residents voted for HRC? You're delusional.

Massachusetts Election Results: How Your Town Or City Voted

In Congress, dope.

It make no sense at all.

Makes no sense to you. LMAO. You think wealthy MA residents voted for HRC? You're delusional.

Derp....

In Congress, dope.

It make no sense at all.

Derp....

EXACTLY! Another win for the Pale Orc!

Forum List

Back