No Wall Money

I dont Get it!? The border patrol agents want it and they are closest to the situation. So what is the issue with building it?

Why don't you ask those who oppose it. I think it's a massive travesty, I don't understand how ANYONE can support not protecting your sovereignty.

If the military said, "our weapons are outdated and the Russian military can destroy us", both sides would (presumably) come to the table, wouldn't they? This is not much different, it's poisoning your nation.

Maybe some feel safe and cozy far away from where the harm is done...

A wall has never had popular support. Never.

Only 1/3 of Americans support funding a wall.

Only1/4 support a shutdown to fund it.

It's a loser no matter how you hype it
It always has been.

51% of Americans want that wall.

We should have had it decades ago. Those illegals cost we the tax payers billions every year. That money could be used for America. Not illegals who have no business here.

Ask that 51% how it should be funded and you get my numbers.

It's a loser. If it weren't, the Repub majority would have done it already.

Border Patrol Agents want it. Should that not matter the most?

I dont Get it!? The border patrol agents want it and they are closest to the situation. So what is the issue with building it?

Why don't you ask those who oppose it. I think it's a massive travesty, I don't understand how ANYONE can support not protecting your sovereignty.

If the military said, "our weapons are outdated and the Russian military can destroy us", both sides would (presumably) come to the table, wouldn't they? This is not much different, it's poisoning your nation.

It always has been.

We should have had it decades ago. Those illegals cost we the tax payers billions every year. That money could be used for America. Not illegals who have no business here.

The billions saved would pay for that wall no sweat.

The only loser would be the illegals when they can't get in.

It always has been.

It's a loser. There is no popular support for it. There never has been.

The costs to the U.S are even underestimated. What are the social costs to families (and the economy) in dealing with the poisons they bring in the form of illegal substances? How about other crimes such as drunk driving and murder? How about social assistance and/or other government services?

All nations want legal immigration, where you can pick and choose the brightest, most ambition and those who share your Values.

It always has been.

The billions saved would pay for that wall no sweat.

The only loser would be the illegals when they can't get in.

LOL

The losers are Trump and the Republicans.
The Republicans couldn't even get consensus support among themselves.

It always has been.

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

CBS Poll: 51% Of Americans Support Border Wall, Major Support For Family Deportations

It always has been.

Your poll is 6 months ago.
Great. When asked about funding, you get my numbers.

Analysis | The subset of the subset of Americans to whom Trump’s wall stubbornness is catering

Last edited:

It always has been.

Perhaps we should make ALL REGISTERED DemonRATS pay $2500 more a year to make up illegals costs to America....

Analysis: Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers $116 billion annually | National
Watchdog.org

Jul 19, 2018 · In total, illegal aliens cost American taxpayers $116 billion ... 11 million and 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. About 3.25 .

It always has been.

Perhaps we should make ALL REGISTERED DemonRATS pay $2500 more a year to make up illegals costs to America....

Watchdog.org

Jul 19, 2018 · In total, illegal aliens cost American taxpayers $116 billion ... 11 million and 12 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. About 3.25 .

Blue States already subsidise Red States...

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Which Blue State subsidises PA, TX and FL?

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Perhaps Trump should have gotten support for a wall before promising it's construction.

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Perhaps Trump should have gotten support for a wall before promising it's construction.

Nope. He should have done it while he had majority in Congress. Ooooops.

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Exactly. He's had two years. His own majority couldn't even agree to funding. Epic fail.

Watchdog.org

Exactly. He's had two years. His own majority couldn't even agree to funding. Epic fail.

I agree

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

As they should!.....They have the vast majority of business, manufacturing, and corrupt DemonRATS@

The House approved the exact same bills the Senate approved not very long ago.

The very same bills.

If the Senate fails to pass them AGAIN, then we know who the dicks are.

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

He has, one of the main reasons he was elected....Fucking Morons, like you, need to have an encampment of illegals in your front yard@

"Once the House passes these two bills, Leader [Mitch] McConnell (R-Ky.) should put them on the floor, where I believe they will receive strong bipartisan majorities. It's going to be very hard for a lot of Republicans to vote no on the same bills they supported just a few months ago," Schumer said.

Schumer: House funding bill could pass Senate if it got a vote

It always has been.

Watchdog.org

Which Blue State subsidises PA, TX and FL?

Is Your State A Net Payer Or A Net Taker?

PA and FL are above the national average...

80% of the biggest takers are Red
80% of the biggest givers are Blue

It just shows that Moderate Political agenda performs better than a Right Wing policies...

Forum List

Back