No walls, No borders, No USA at all

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Welcome to the modern left and democrat party. Chants of the people protesting Tucker Carlson at his house.

Yep, civility, all in the name of being against hate (funny how hateful these people are). Too bad he didn't take a shotgun and shoot them (they were on his property at his door, if it was me, dead leftists would be there)

'No walls! No USA at all!' Antifa siege DC home of Fox News' Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

These people need to be exterminated.

Welcome to the modern left and democrat party. Chants of the people protesting Tucker Carlson at his house.

Yep, civility, all in the name of being against hate (funny how hateful these people are). Too bad he didn't take a shotgun and shoot them (they were on his property at his door, if it was me, dead leftists would be there)

'No walls! No USA at all!' Antifa siege DC home of Fox News' Tucker Carlson (VIDEO)

ANTIFA are made up of mostly wealthy white children. Take Adam Schneke. He tried to set off a bomb here in Houston in an area where all the Mexican illegal women walk their kids. He was a habitual bomber just off house arrest and there he was trying to kill women and children for the DNC. He got put away quietly because his mom and dad are wealthy political elites. Since republicans hold the senate, they should investigate ANTIFA members and make public who these people’s parents are, where they live and who they have political connections to. Senate should investigate that.

Last edited:

He was probably at work! Working!

No he was there....these people are disgusting.....people need to start shooting them when they enter someone's private property.

No he was there....these people are disgusting.....people need to start shooting them when they enter someone's private property.

I agree. ANTIFA needs to be more active in Texas.

They're just pussies that like to pick on old people or women and children.......ANTIFA should be exterminated immediately by any means neccessary

They're just pussies that like to pick on old people or women and children.......ANTIFA should be exterminated immediately by any means neccessary

They have stones. I mean they fielded a combat brigade and were fighting in Syria . That alone should be enough for an investigation by some one.

Oh no! A lawful protest! Everybody panic!

Oh-noes-everybody-panic (1).gif

View attachment 227622
Not a lawful protest, on his property
and of course you backed the message as well

View attachment 227622

Attempting to break into a house containing a single woman is lawful protest? And you are the party of women?

View attachment 227622

Attempting to break into a house containing a single woman is lawful protest? And you are the party of women?
They don't believe anything they say......it's all politics to them.

1711260bb889747e91c50f4aa6fd94fcbfb57eedd78e14a742445354a343a729.jpg
Lying about what?

View attachment 227622

They don't believe anything they say......it's all politics to them.

Yup. Would have loved to have seen them make that Schneke kid a hero had his bomb gone off.

Forum List

Back