No wonder you can now easily pay $25.00-$30.00 for two people to eat at a fast food joint.

Two double cheeseburgers, large vanilla shake, large fries = $22.83. Culver's.

Subway is like 20 bucks for two people. Then they ask for a 15% tip.

It's a freaking sandwich

Two double cheeseburgers, large vanilla shake, large fries = $22.83. Culver's.

Bacon cheeseburger, fries, nuggest and drink. $5.00 Wendys..

Two roast beef, two fries, two drinks and cheese sticks. Arby's two can dine for $10.99

Whole pizza at Little Ceasars. $6.50.

Today, eating out is going to set you back some serious change.
Two people eating at a sit down restaurant, even a Denny's type dive, can easily set you back $50.00.

in-n-out-pay-tiktok.jpg

‘My In-N-Out manager drove a Mercedes and a Lexus’: Doctors find out In-N-Out workers get paid more than they do​

'I almost want to cry when I go to In-N-Out on my lunch break.'​

Republicans want nothing more than to crush workers

lol Whataburgers pays $15 an hour here, Jack in the Box offers $10. '$25 an hour' is probably starvation wages in places like NYC or the Bay Area and LA. A combo meal at WB runs between 7-9 bucks, unless you order the large drink and fries, or the Patty Melt meals and other stuff. There are four of them near me, two are great, two suck. Management matters.

Stop blaming employees for crappy owners and managers. Sniveling about fast food workers making chump change isn't going to win you elections, so dump the right wing ideologues and Town Hall shills already; they're idiots. They're the reason you get Bidens and AOC's in office.
The Entire Left and the Entire Right Are Mortal Enemies of Populism

It's time to go to your neighborhood hospital and eat at their cafeteria.
Good food at a good price.
Who'll know? :smoke:
Actually, I used to do this. I used to manage a retail store and was a training manager. I usually always went out to lunch with my trainees. Once, my mother was in the hospital and I wanted to stop by for a quick visit and my trainee went with me and I suggested we eat lunch in the cafeteria that day. It was actually decent food for a decent price and that trainee and I kept on going back for some time just to eat lunch there, long after my mother had been released and gone home.

Subway is like 20 bucks for two people. Then they ask for a 15% tip.

It's a freaking sandwich

I get coupons for Subway, buy one get one free. We get 4 meals out of two foot longs, around $17 or so, depending on what we get, usually fully loaded BMT's. We get the drinks and chips elsewhere, like Albertson's or Aldi's. Works out to $4 and change per meal for the sandwiches, plus a big bag of chips for $2 and another $1.50 for a big bottle of soda, or another buck or so, with chips and soda left over. Not bad for being too lazy to make sandwiches. It isn't a whole lot more expensive than making our own.

Man I miss In and Out

I've eaten at one a couple of times, not bad but I don't see the big deal about them. the nearest one to us is just down the street from a 5 Guys, so we end up there most of the time, a lot more expensive but worth the bux to us.

I've eaten at one a couple of times, not bad but I don't see the big deal about them. the nearest one to us is just down the street from a 5 Guys, so we end up there most of the time, a lot more expensive but worth the bux to us.

I love 5 Guys

Lose the drinks at your fast food place and you'll pay a lot less.

Now those are ridiculous prices. Drinks are actually the major profit source at many joints; the food is just to get you to buy the drinks, lol.

Today, eating out is going to set you back some serious change.
Two people eating at a sit down restaurant, even a Denny's type dive, can easily set you back $50.00.

in-n-out-pay-tiktok.jpg

‘My In-N-Out manager drove a Mercedes and a Lexus’: Doctors find out In-N-Out workers get paid more than they do​

'I almost want to cry when I go to In-N-Out on my lunch break.'​

Restaurant food is WAY overrated.
Buy a meat grinder and make your own burgers at home.

I'll even give you my secret french fry recipe which isn't a secret because I think I started a thread about it a long time ago but my wife says my fries are so good she calls them MikeDonald's fries.

Forum List

Back