Noah's Ark Is Ready

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Open for business in Kentucky. Irrelivent if you think it was really built 4,300 years ago or not. It's an interesting recreation based upon documents handed down.
image.jpeg

Looks pretty tall. Who knew that Noah had elevators?

Anyway, we could have used it in New Orleans in 2005, but a Christian told me that god flooded New Orleans because he was pissed about the upcoming Decadence Festival, so I guess the boat just wasn't in his plan at that time.

Last edited:
Although I have often wondered how Noah knew the difference between a male and female sand flea, I still can't help but wish that he had just left them behind....

"Consultants hired by Ark Encounter's nonprofit parent, Answers in Genesis, project the park will generate 20,000 jobs in the area and $4 billion in tourism revenue, when combined with Ham's already established Creation Museum. The park itself has created about 350 jobs so far..."
Noah's Ark opens at Kentucky theme park - CNN.com

Surely this is a good
thing for Kentuckians.

"Consultants hired by Ark Encounter's nonprofit parent, Answers in Genesis, project the park will generate 20,000 jobs in the area and $4 billion in tourism revenue, when combined with Ham's already established Creation Museum. The park itself has created about 350 jobs so far..."
Noah's Ark opens at Kentucky theme park - CNN.com

Surely this is a good
thing for Kentuckians.

"Yup, done der, we don got us a Noah's Ark just like the Bible says. This shows that God is Good and Great!"

"Um, why would a "good" God drown every baby in the world?"

"Shut up, blasphemer!!!"

Forum List

Back