Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

You're deranged. :cuckoo:

I did no such thing. I pointed out the stark reality that you couldn't possibly know him, ya nutcase.
I already posted the meaning of EhLowHim and I asked you why there is a Hay before the word.

Christians believe we are all sons and daughters of God. We believe Jesus had that relationship with God--and that it also extends far beyond Son. That is his human nature. Christians believe his Divine nature is One with God--which is why we learn detail.

Not what it says. It says the sons of G-d cohabited with the human women. Clearly, sons of G-d were not human.

Not what it says. It says the sons of G-d cohabited with the human women. Clearly, sons of G-d were not human.
O, please, perfect one who doesn’t know Hebrew…admit you don’t know why the Hay is there and that EhLowHim is a description of what one does for a living.

Thank God you picked the verse I was expecting you to pick!
Why is there a Hay before the work Eh-Low-Him?

Since you don't want to translate it, I'll do that for you...

Screenshot_20220414-094639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Since you don't want to translate it, I'll do that for you...

View attachment 630547
There nothing funnier than a guy not knowing Hebrew and using that translator of a phrase.

EhLowHim is used throughout the Torah for 2 purposes…
(1) God as Judge who allows for no errors.
(2) Human judges

The context of this narrative is the centralization of population and power and how power corrupts to the point where civilization must be eliminated.
The end result after Noach is the Tower of Babel and the same mistake being made again.
God then scatters mankind across the earth to prevent this from reoccurring.

Sadly, technology has brought us right back where God doesn’t want us to be.

This was before the Hebrew nation. In ancient times, the wealthy leaders were sometimes referenced with the word we now use for God. Basically the story is the same one we hear in more modern times of the children of the wealthy and powerful falling for someone who is from the "wrong side of the tracks." Just my opinion--but based on reading material on ancient cultures.

This was before the Hebrew nation. In ancient times, the wealthy leaders were sometimes referenced with the word we now use for God. Basically the story is the same one we hear in more modern times of the children of the wealthy and powerful falling for someone who is from the "wrong side of the tracks." Just my opinion--but based on reading material on ancient cultures.
Context is everything.

But remember…Faun can NEVER be wrong.

Forum List

Back